Smooosh
AjitV

national socialism/communism sucks great big donkey dick and individualistic Liberty doesn't!!!!

Smooosh has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 2 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

Smooosh

Pro

national socialism/communism= collectivism

sucks great big donkey dick= is less preferable than

Individualistic Liberty=individualism

My opponent may make an argument in the first round, or simply accept in the first round and get the final argument.

Please no kritiks!!!
AjitV

Con

While communism and socialism in itself doesn't work the idea does. I'm not advocating such a system ever but if it were to ideally work that's what I'll debate on. By having everyone live equally and deluding people into certain systems from the top big bad government your able to essentially run a functional society.

The biggest problem with socialism is the instinct of someone to live better. Lets remove that. Now everyone lives equally, albeit extremely poorly but as generations get used to it they'll start to not care. Everything is than equal, and living poorly is normal. That's my argument for socialism/communism.