News Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Is Government helping Nepal earthquake affected people?

anudeb1
anudeb

Government helping the affected people, but Is Govt. helping all the accessories giving to this people and their loss. Govt only giving 10% of their loss. How this people will recover....

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

ISIS will capture Baghdad

Kylar
usernamesareannoying

Kylar here :) I believe ISIS is going to take over Baghdad, Iraq's capital city. PM me or leave in the comments if you wish to accept-this is a serious no joking debate. No forfeitures good luck...

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 10 Hours Ago

Putin = Superhuman?

MorrisNavidad
blackkid

Let's start off with the facts here. This dude is the President of Russia, a legit ruler to be exact. Next thing you know, he likes to wrestle bears and play Ice Hockey in his free time. May I add he scored 8 goals against professional Russian Ice Hockey players. Is there any more to add about this sexy, superhuman Bolshevik?...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Abortion should be illegal?

PrincessMizukiAshiya
27hening

Abortion is very dangerous, because, it kills the baby. We think by having abortions, we aren't killing the child. But the truth is that we are. Once a women gets pregnant, the child is already developing, therefore the child is alive not dead. We think that, yes, it's our body, but that doesn't mean that you have to kill an innocent life. Instead of having abortions, we could give the child up for adoption and/or putting the child into foster care. Don't kill a life just because you don't want...

7 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Should we stop animal testing?

PrincessMizukiAshiya
tsume

Animal testing is dangerous and cruel. It may also be a good thing too. But think about it, using animals as test subjects, that's cruel. Plus what happens if the test works on the animal and not on the human? It's possible for test results to work on the animal and not work on the human. Also no one knows what kind of animals they are using for the animal testing. They could be using endangered species/animals , for all we know.......

Voting Period
11 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Is world war 3 going to destroy the world first, before the earthquake destroys the world?

PrincessMizukiAshiya
Hero_Liberator

I believe world war 3 will destroy the world first, before the earthquake destroys the world. Because world war 3 involves everyone in the entire world. The earthquake involves the entire world too. But world war 3 has a lot of weapons involved and a lot of people involved...... World ear 3 will bring everything and everyone into chaos...........

Voting Period
4 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Seaworld does not respect animal rights and should be shut down.

ctoscano99
DrFuzenstein

Seaworld does not respect animal rights and should be shut down. I look forward to this debate, and will post my first arguments after someone responds....

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Did OJ Simpson commit the murder

Thedebater88
IsObamaASpaceLizard

OJ Simpson is guilty of the murder. First of all they have DNA evidence from the bloody foot prints that OJ left at the scene of the crime. Also, Nicole Brown Simpsons sister saw OJ push them against a wall. He was proven innocent but then robbed a store and was arrested. He was proven Guilty and Innocent but he is a murderer....

7 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Baltimore's action are speaking louder than their words .

Ycease
McHitler

In this debate , I am saying that the Baltimore "Protest" is out of control . The people are claiming that they are doing what they're doing for Freddie Gray , knowing that they aren't , the death of this man is no excuse for what they're doing , and I'm sure that most people would agree . So in conclusion of this round I'm saying that just because a black man died , doesn't give people of Baltimore Maryland to act the way they are acting ....

0 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Should U.S civilians be allowed to own flashlights.

Redbaron3297
Roxy7707

Civilians should not be allowed to own flashlights because at least 6 people a year die from there children flashing a light in there eyes while they are driving..... By the way this is not a serious argument....

0 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago