News Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Atheists are ignorant

Godisreal21
sherlockholmesfan2798

They are...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Protective Edge was justified, and was conducted with professionalism

FreedomHawk
18Karl

I will argue in this debate that Protective Edge (name of the latest Israeli military operation in Gaza Strip, and, to a lesser extent, in the West Bank) was justified, and was also conducted with professionalism and moderation . First round for acceptance Second round for the argumentation Third round for rebuttal and counter-argumentation Last round for conclusion...

Debating Period
8 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

NFL is too easy on their players

thomassmith2510
crushboy79

The NFL is way to easy on players who beat their wives, or anybody....

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 13 Hours Ago

Jodi Arias is innocent *Fall Tier Tournament- round 2*

Wylted
TN05

I want to start by thanking BSH1 for hosting this tournament and TNO5 for participating in it.A few things to keep in mind, is that my opponent has to show that Jodi Arias is guilty of murder beyond a reasonable doubt. I don't have to prove her innocence. I only have to show reasonable doubt. I plan to do this through a self defense argument, but am not limited to self defense arguments.

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Jodi Arias is innocent

Wylted
sminty_the_controversy

I never watched the Jodi Arias trial but I've always felt like she was innocent because she is pretty. Why would that beautiful girl kill somebody out of Jealousy that's just absurd. Anyway after doing a 5 minute google search I've confirmed my suspicions. Jodi Arias is indeed innocent. I believe in the mantra innocent until proven guilty so Con has the BOP to show Jodi Arias is guilty. All I have to do is show reasonable doubt. If I show reasonable doubt than you should vote me as the winne...

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

should Ebola victims or doctors be allowed back into their country?

liamjaco1998
Voxol

Should Ebola victims or nurses and doctors be allowed back into the country....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Sandy hook is a hoax

mathewdm1
Abielecki

Sandy Hook shooting was a hoax to approve Obamas gun law....

2 Comments
Updated 4 Weeks Ago

Should the death penalty be illegal in the united states?

Gods_Servant
numberwang

If you read about Bundy"s life in prison, waiting nine years for his execution, you will see that the man exhausted every single legal point he and his lawyers could think of, all in an attempt to spare him execution. He "defended" himself in prison interviews by blaming pornography for causing his uncontrollable teenage libido, and for causing him to think of women as objects and not humans. He attempted to have his death sentence commuted to life without parole by explaining that it was all po...

4 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Man-Made Global Warming is a Hoax

NDman48
InnovativeEphemera

I will be arguing that "global warming" is a hoax. Round One: Respond ONLY with "I accept" or you will be thrown out of the debate. Round Two: Opening Statements only, NO REBUTTALS or you will be thrown out of the debate. Round Three: Arguments AND rebuttals Round Four: " " Round Five: Final rebuttals and closing statements...

11 Comments
Updated 4 Weeks Ago

Rape Battle

Wylted
YaHey

This is not a rap battle. This is a rape battle. The person who posts the best rape will win the point for that round. Just post a link to the article about the rape no descriptions needed. It's a rape off, folks.......

387 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago