News Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

death penalty for kids

Kayla_kay2000
1500BC

I think that if a kid deliberately plans out to kill their parents or plans to kill someone like a serial killer then they should be treated just like an adult. They should have to deal with the consequences of their actions....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

It is Arrogance to Deny a God that you cannot Percieve

GoOrDin
mfigurski80

If you are not able to understand or "perceive" a God, or anything for that matter, It is arrogance and Not ignorant or logic to refute it. You cannot stipulate that I did not do something, and avidly defend that claim by rejecting me until I prove it without acting Insolent. It is not Reason or principal to attack it as a means of reaching the truth. That form of communicating with God will render God's response eternally mute. He doesn't associate with people who are no crude. So the...

Voting Period
9 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Has the Malaysian airline been attacked or vanished without trace??

jacobjohn
Unbelievable.Time

I think it has been vanished without trace...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Should the new censor things from the public?

tht1girl13
Exeron

I find that if we censor the public from things going on in our world today we will never know what real changes need to be made. Our children of today need to know how to fix the problems going on in our world. If we censor our news and the media lies to us we will never know who to trust....

1 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

western media knowing liars or openly honest?

pittythefool
the_banjo_sender

Weapons of mass destruction, one million dead children burnt to death or blown apart in their beds, homes and schools. Civilians shot dead, raped and tortured by their so called liberators. Some lies have grave consequences or give mad institutions excuse of purpose so maybe media outlets should also be held to account for their part in genocide ...just a thought!...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Black Lives Matter, New Black Panthers, et al are more dangerous to the USA than ISIS

pimpmaster
BrendanD19

Black Lives Matter (BLM), New Black Panters, and other leftist black groups and community organizers and "leaders" are more dangerous to the USA than ISIS. I am not looking for a semantic debate of what "et al" stands for. Their are many of these leftist black community organizations that are very dangerous and I attempt to prove that they are more dangerous to the USA than ISIS. Ground rules: ISIS - may be extended to radicalized muslims who are not formally in ISIS but take on a radicalize...

26 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Resolved: Police officers should be required to wear body cameras

Forever23
Wild.Grape

* This is not necessarily a round of police debate* Humanity has been on an ever eternal quest in search of felicity and safety. However, throughout mankind, there has been a series of crimes gone unsolved and detectives failing to solve assigned mysteries. Sadly, all have been failing to notice the very blatant solution to all of these. A way to ensure public safety and solve crimes is right in front of u...

11 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Why the guy who said "you ain't no muslim bruv is a lying coward.

donkal
Zarroette

He is not brave at all and has lied about whether the man is a muslim....

4 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Does the media have every right (legally and ethically) to fully report events as they happen?

stofane18
Boom1315

I'm doing this debate for school and that is the subject, I just need help for the side against the media being able to report any news that they can. Help....

0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Should killers go to jail for life

Lix2230
Diqiucun_Cunmin

When someone kills one person they take the life of a they have no right to taking. A crime is a crime even if it is the nicest person alive who just switched they have no right to get away with making the most important choice there is to life....

1 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago