News Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Dontesk and Luhasnk People's Republics are soverign states

Kylar
alric8

Today's debate challenge from me to you focuses on the Ukraine crisis and specifcally one area. Are the Dontesk and Luhansk People's Republics in the east of Ukraine indepedent soverign nations? Or are they Russian puppet states in this conflict? Collectivley, these 2 nations govern themselves, have their own laws and citizens and flags. They call themselves as a confederacy: The Federal State of Novorossia (New Russia). Is it possible that they are in fact true soverign states? I believe t...

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Thw says that the belo monte dam is a mistake

justinp23
lordofuniverse

Thank you to accept. There are 4 rounds of this debate....

0 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

Should new users get a free 3 error pass

TheMafiaNoob
Gazer10

Well this is my first debate so please help me get better....

4 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

I know the most horrible Horror story every to be told

GoOrDin
qwzx

I have regrettably become one person to know the worst terrible conspiracy known to man. It is so awful, that if you can not bear to be the possessor of horrible and disgusting information, you should not read the argument rounds of this debate. As this is a debate, You are required to Present your argument as proof I am wrong, by showing it in scientific Facts. IN other words; Because this is a debate: You will provide a more Terrible Horror Story. *Thus proving me wrong ~ through your provi...

6 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Sabah and Sarwak should secede from Malaysia and become independent nations

Kylar
MarxistLeninist25

Hello everyone, I have a really good debate challenge oppurtunity for you :). I have been reading that the predominatly Christian Malaysian states of Sabah and Sarwak have warned they might secede if Malaysia implements Hudud (Malaysian version of Shariah law) across it's states. In other words, if a harsh new set of laws is implemented, these 2 states will leave Malaysia and become 2 seperate independent nations. They have their own flag, governemnt, and generally, a set of laws. I would l...

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Islam vs Fools who know it all

GoOrDin
kman100

If a muslim bomber wanted to kill people, he wouldn't kill children and wives on the street. He would blow up the club. Atheists, who want whores and drunken idiots alive blow up children int eh streets when they want to blame islam. This is how the war has been propagated. Learn the difference between Islam and Pagan Muslims. And learn to notice when ISIS is being used as a mask for atheistic war crimes with the intent on blaming religion. Because religion is all that stands between the world a...

26 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

African American Deaths in the United States in 2014-2015

sassypup419
americanmade23

The deaths of Michael Brown and that one other guy have saddened America deeply. (At least one person in America.) It's not fair that police have to kill innocent people. Police are on this Earth and created by god to protect us, not kill us....

5 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

UMad?

trexfire
That1User

UMADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd?...

10 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

The FCC should add warning labels to news programs

imabench
dexterbeagle

The FDA puts labels on food to let you know about their content The MPAA rates movies to let you know about their content The FCC puts labels on late night tv programs to let you know about its content So why not let the FCC assign warning labels to news programs? These warning labels would assign grades to tv programs on an ABCDF scale would assing grades to tv news programs based on the following criteria: - How truthful the news programs are - How biased the news programs are -...

3 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Is the camera on the phone worth it?

britkit_francis
Times

Newspapers are facing increased pressure to cut down on staff to minimize costs, and a new report by Pew Research Center shows exactly who is being hit the hardest. Photographers, artists and videographers have experienced a 43 percent decrease in jobs since 2000, dropping from 6,171 to only 3,493 jobs in 2012 -- the largest difference faced by newspaper staffers, according to the American Society of Newspaper Editors (ASNE). Reporters and writers were next in line, with jobs dropping by 32 p...

0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago