News Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

THW Ban fast food companies from advertising to children

hellywon
triangle.128k

Ladies and gentleman, the resolution we are debating on today is this house would ban fast food companies from advertising to children. But let me introduce to you my side of this debate. I will be against this resolution and my first argument I would like to present is obviously the freedom of choice. Is it the fast for companies fault for advertising and making children obese? No. People in America have the right to eat whatever they want and when we ban that option, freedom is disabled...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Mers a public Emergency

anotherwolf
True_Debater

Should Mers be considered as a public emergency?...

Debating Period
6 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

Day care cites should have more security

james1014
jobosno

I think they should have more security on day care websites because they could be anything you never know who would leave their children with a random stranger. They might seem nice but they could a cereal killer, thief , or a killer....

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Dylann Roof death penalty

mars4435
OpinionPersom121

I understand that the person killed innocent people and that is a serious crime against humanity, especially the victim's close relatives and loved ones , but in the long-term putting Dylann Roof in life imprisonment is the best resolution. The way this would be best sentence instead of a death sentence is because if you were to sentence him to death he would feel only physical pain for a certain amount of time depending what type of way he dies ,while if you imprisoned him for life isolating hi...

1 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Dark Side of Amazon

alex_gortinsky
Jedi4

Does any company have the right not to pay to another company for the services/goods provided just based on company"s believes? or Amazon didn"t disburse funds as promised after mistakenly closing selling account I would like to share with you the way huge Giant "amazon" treats their partners and companies that helped amazon to be one of the biggest selling platforms in the world. It is known to everybody that amazon has come up with a brilliant idea to become a selling platform for small...

3 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Should gay marriage be legalised?

Whaddupnoob
SnaxAttack

pls go easy on me as i am a newbie Rules No swear words or religious arguments Rounds 1- Acceptance 2- Definition/Background Info 3- Arguments Any queries will be settled on comments....

3 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Should gay marriage be legalised?

Whaddupnoob
Fluffia

6 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

ban the publication of software which is specifically designed to enable access to the darknet.

Zaradi
almostramos

The full resolution is: "This House would ban the publication of software which is specifically designed to enable access to the darknet."Round one is for acceptance. No new arguments may be presented in the final round. Voters need a minimum 2k elo to vote. ...

6 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Would America be better off as an all white country?

vnfactor
Debatesaregud4u

With the recent riots(Boston) and protests(Islamic Mosque in Arizona) in the US, try imagining the country as all white people instead being diverse. Would the outcome be positive or negative?...

4 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Chess is not need in Schools

Oshawott478
gritmoon

Hello...

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago