News Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

The decision to not indict Officer Darren Wilson was justifiably correct

Ja50n

1st round acceptance 2nd round arguments 3rd round arguments and rebuttals 4th round conclusions No Racism or abusive language No trolling As I'm still quite inexperience please no bombarding of information. Note: I'm not saying the death of Michael Brown is not justifiable, it is sad that a young man like him has departed. But I feel inclined to inform people why the decision was made about the indiction trial....

Challenge Period
7 Comments
Updated 13 Hours Ago

should the polieceman who kill Michel Brown be indicted?

tubaman3345
barebels58

I really think he should have been indicted. There was enough evidence that the cop was either a cold-blooded killer or a raciest. And, I think more people would accept the vote if the grand jury would have been mainly black. Now, I know that Brown did some bad things in the past, but did he really need to be shot twelve times? Did he deserve to die?...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Death Penalty

DebaterxXx
james14

First Round: Acceptance Preceding Rounds (2-3): Arguments/Refutes Last Round: Conclusions (restatement of previous points) Time to Argue: 72 hours Words: 8,000 characters GOOD LUCK!...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

The USFG should give military aid to the Nigerian government to fight Boko Haram

LiliaC
warren42

Hello! First round is for acceptance, 2nd new arguments (no rebuttals), 3rd is for arguments and rebuttals, and 4th is for conclusion (no new arguments). Thank you!...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

there should be a death penlty

footballmaniac34
Akania8927

there should be a death penalty because if murders get life in prison they can get out and kill again...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Should guns be legalized in america?

lolouis666
Golfer15

Hello, I think guns should be legalized in America, because people need protection, and for an example, the crime ratein Kennesaw deacreased by 89% of course, i think there needs to be a restrictment to the barrel of the gun used and a number of gun(s) in the house. And i ask you this, should they be replaced with Tazers? No! If the victim of, for example a robbery uses a tazer against the criminal, the criminal could come again, this time prepaired....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Stricter gun control laws

sjrrj
Shrek_sDrecKid

Guns are a major problem in the US. People believe that more guns will save you. That is not the case. They can be stolen easily, especially by kids, if stored in the house and its just dangerous. I don't know why people are so in favor of guns. They are dangerous and bad. They say "Guns don't kill people. People kill people." That's just dumb. Yes the person used a gun to kill someone but a gun was still the weapon. It still killed someone. Our country needs very strict gun control laws. Massac...

3 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

should the war on terrorism continue

543210
Libertatis

I don't think that the war on terrorism should continue because so many people will die, and lots will be innocent....

2 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

USA deciding to bomb the Islamic State, is war a business for America?

Bronya
Rico_de_la_Corn

President Obama says the goal is to roundly defeat the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria because the threat is too serious to ignore. But he'd prefer you not call it a war....

3 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

osama bin laden was innocent

OsamaDaLlama
OsamaBinTurnt

there was no proof osama bin laden was gilty 9/11 was staged by the us gov...

6 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago