News Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Global Warming is Fake News

FanboyMctroll
Nd2400

For the last 30 years the focus on global warming has increased to almost dramatic panic levels. Humans destroying the environment is a true fact, But global warming has been around for millions of years on earth, Yet humans think that their meager existence on this planet is causing it now. I will provide facts that show global warming has always been around and the only reason we see it more now is because of overpopulation and media coverage. But the panic about us creating global warming is...

15 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

In Catering Presentation is more important than taste?

chandhnisuresh
DarkestHope

Modern food culture has turned into the form of art. People are judging food based on the catering presentation. They are now focusing on appearance as much as the taste of the meals. Food"s looks are more important than the taste itself. To See the best catering presentation visit: http://www.sshbrahmincaterers.com...

1 Comments
Updated 3 Weeks Ago

Casey Anthony DID kill her child

sjunk24
NYStateofMined

I know it probably seems odd to bring up such a topic, but a PEOPLE article recently mentioned how it had been roughly 10 years since the death of Caylee Anthony. I remember adamantly thinking around that time that Casey Anthony did kill her child. Since it has been 10 years, I figured I should look up the evidence that was presented during the case and see if I still had the same opinion. After rereading the case clearly, I still believe that she did it. I would like this first round for the...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Electric Supply

HudcoElectric
Alex.oland

Electric Supply problems can occur anytime and anywhere and in order to overcome such electrical problems, we need experts to solve it out. Hudco Electric Supply deals in all kind of electrical works and products delivery. They are know for their quality work. Get the best lighting supply in Toronto from Hudco. Address- Hudco Electric Supply, 132 Commerce Park Dr, Barrie, ON L4N 8W8 Hudco Electric Supply Ltd, 6975 Tranmere Dr, Mississauga, ON L5S 1M2 Contact Us- TORONTO / NORTH YORK...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Is the NRA spreading lies and rumors?

DebateSushii
AKMath

The NRA is in fact, spreading lies and rumors. As children in America, most of us have been taught that things like Ritalin, violent video games, and America's culture are the cause of violence in the U.S. I, and a few others, believe that these blatant lies originate from the NRA. To begin, the NRA has been endorsing candidates since 1990. So far, they have spent $41.4 million on supporting the campaigns of pro-gun candidates like Donald Trump and Mike Blevins. Trump responded to the Stoneman D...

Debating Period
8 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

are immigrants beneficial to the society

nerdvick
drrichdolphin

Immigration fuels our economy. As an article from Newsweek points out, many Americans wrongly believe that immigration hurts the economy. There is consensus among many leading economists that immigration actually gives economies a net boost. In fact, a report from the Migration Policy Institute indicates that "immigration unambiguously improves employment, productivity, and income," especially when an economy is growing. And, contrary to popular belief, immigrants do not reduce native employment...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Gun control will prevent school shootings

SuperSmartSassySweetie
Jhhillman

I believe that gun control will not do anything to prevent school shootings. These people are already committing a crime by murdering innocent people. If there is a law in place, that will not affect these people`s decisions. It will not protect anyone. It will just make the problem worse....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago

Should we raise pates to be in the army

zaarab
SuperSmartSassySweetie

I love animals but they shouldn't be in the army they can easly die from either guns,nives or even fists...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago

Sensor the media

Sphez
kingmoneylil5

Media should be sensored to minimise effects on young children and community....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago

Did france help in WII

Deondrase
FrenchFlugel

Did France help in World war 2 the pro may go first ! i hope you will have fun with this debate!!...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Months Ago