gangsta_krushnov
brandan

nico cage

Started: 5/6/2014 Category: Cars

gangsta_krushnov

Pro

i am a pro nico cage and believe he should be the almighty ruler of the free world and somalia.
brandan

Con

I believe Nicolas Cage is an unfit ruler for both the free world and Somalia, I believe Michelle Obamas arms, or Betty white would be a more fit ruler for both.
gangsta_krushnov

Pro

i am sorry, but i dont agree with you. it is obvious that nico cage would be the best somalian pirate that there ever did was.
brandan

Con

In return I reject your statement, I believe that Michelle Obama's would strike fear into many beings under her reign. which would blow Nicolas Cage out of the water, literally.
gangsta_krushnov

Pro

gangsta_krushnov forfeited this round.
brandan

Con

Due to my Opponent forfeiting the argument i would like to make the point that nicolous cage will be eventually over thrown by the better party of the Sissy Otters. Be warned people of Africa. Our party will invade if you choose nicoulous cage as your leader. That is all. Get back to work.
Posted by BasicLogic 3 years ago
BasicLogic
You wot m8. Git rekt m8