dancampbell869
Elijahhill97

no Obamacare

dancampbell869

dancampbell869

Pro

First round is just to accept the challenge.
Second and third rounds will be debating rounds.
Fourth round will be closing (no new facts/arguments as the opponent does not have a chance to respond).
My stance is against ObamaCare. Anyone who supports Obamacare I would love to debate on this topic. Good luck!
Elijahhill97

Con

I am interested to hear your arguement.
dancampbell869

Pro

For my first argument, I will analyze ObamaCare from the individuals perspective. For starters, unlike promised by Obama himself, we cannot keep our current healthcare if we choose to. Not only are we being forced into a good by the government, but the level of healthcare will go down. The wait times to see doctors will become much longer. The average family will also pay 33% more per year for their insurance, which as I stated earlier will not be as good as before. The basic argument from an individuals point of view is pretty basic, why pay more to get lass for something the government forced us to get in the first place? Add on numerous additional taxes that have been created strictly to help pay for ObamaCare, and we will be paying much more money for less return. This unpayable bill will just continue to cripple an already broken American economy, and as a citizen myself I am not sure how I will be able to afford such drastic changes. Many other people in my community are in the same boat, yet the government has forced this upon us, leaving no real other options. From an individuals point of view, ObamaCare will do nothing but harm to a country that needs to keep money in it's citizens pockets, not be taking it.

http://endoftheamericandream.com...
http://www.heritage.org...
http://www.realclearpolitics.com...
Elijahhill97

Con

I am very sorry i misread your position and i agree with you. Very sorry for the inconvenience.
dancampbell869

Pro

It is fine, glad to know you aren't for it! Haha
Elijahhill97

Con

haha I agree! sorry I had to waste your time though!
dancampbell869

Pro

It is quite alright.
Elijahhill97

Con

I hope you readmit this debate and support our side of the argument!
Posted by Vajrasattva-LeRoy 2 years ago
Vajrasattva-LeRoy
The idea that if you propose a "debate" that doesn't make sense,
not only does "everybody" understand what you're arguing,
somebody can write back & Debate you in a viable Debate
doesn't make sense.

Stop referring to the facts as my opinion.
I don't deal in opinions.

@cheyennebodie :
Nothing in life is "free" .
Things that are paid for with stolen Tax $ aren't free.
Posted by dancampbell869 2 years ago
dancampbell869
@Vajrasattva-LeRoy I am trying to take a clear side in my title, which is better than leaving it up in the air for whoever accepts the challenge which side they will have to argue. I think everyone on this site thinks the name of my debates are fine except for you. Thanks for your opinion though, but it is unnecessary to go on all my debates and tell people to ignore them or tell me to stop posting debates when they are clear to everyone but you. "No ObamaCare" is pretty clear that I want no ObamaCare. If you would like to possibly accept one of my debates instead of just commenting what you dislike about them that would be fine with me. Thanks.
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
If you mandate something free, the irresponsible will flood to it.
Posted by Anotherpointofview 2 years ago
Anotherpointofview
Obamacare started out pretty good. then we found it to be H I G H L Y discriminatory. here is why: certain people don't have to participate. Federal workers will have good Cadillac coverage . Extremely poor people do well because nothing to loose. So what if don't have a choice of dr - better than nothing. if you make over the subsidy threshold you get hammered. So you do better depending on who you are. If you disagree check your dr availability in next 6 months and let me know if your premium goes down or up
Posted by Vajrasattva-LeRoy 2 years ago
Vajrasattva-LeRoy
Please Stop proposing Debates that don't make sense, already!
"no Obamacare" isn't debatable.

Obamacare can't possibly work,
even if they had the $ for it,
which they don't.

Check out the information I've already put out,
such as my Comments on the topic:
"Should we deploy the U.S. Army along the U.S./ Mexico
border to stop Illegal immigration? "
Posted by harrymate 2 years ago
harrymate
I think Obamacare is not as bad as the Republicans say but it is worse than what the Democrats say. I'm pretty neutral on this issue.
Vote Placed by lannan13 2 years ago
lannan13
dancampbell869Elijahhill97Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Concession.