samurai
RawChicken

no chubs no buds

samurai

Con

Fat kids should not be allowed in normal size kid schools.
RawChicken

Pro

I really don`t know why we debating this but i`ll try it.
Rather you`r fat, skinny, small, tall, black, white, ...
You should still be able to fit in with everyone else, and the people shouldn`t juge you from who you are outside but who you are inside so, bring it on.
samurai

Con

Yes it is true blacks and whites should be in the same school, but they were also born that way.
Back when I was in elementary school, I brought a toy truck, hot wheels, and he came up to me and ate it. That same kid 4 years later came up to me, took my lunch money, and ate it.
I'm sick of these kids taking advantage of their weight so that they can eat whatever they want.
Also in gym, we all had to run the mile, and once everyone finished, we got to play volley ball. Guess who took an extra 20 minutes out of our time? Yes, it was Chub-chubs.
These people keep taking advantage of our taxes by taking all the lunches in schools that our taxes go towards.
I would like to see you justify this.
RawChicken

Pro

Alright then, let me start of by saying that not everyone end up being fat only by eating allot. Some people are fat because they have a sickness. Some people are fat because they get stressed too much. Or some people were just born fat and its very unfair that those people get send to specific schools only cause they are different from others.

As you said some fat kids steal other people`s lunch money, but you should know that any bully or mean kid could go and steal other peoples money. Bullies are everywhere, in different size and shapes, so you don`t have to be specificity fat only to be a bully.

Just like the famous expression don`t judge a book by it`s cover says, you should never judge someone by who they are from the outside but who they are from the inside.. Also every kid are unique in different ways and people around them should accept that. Some people even want to be fat, and it`s there choice, so I think kicking them out from other schools is a very ridiculous idea. Alright you`r turn, let me see what you got.
samurai

Con

You say it's what's on the inside and not the outside. I agree. On the outside I see a human being. On the inside is nothing but candy and soda, and if your lucky, my lunch money.
Once when I was in 1st grade, I was thirsty so I got up and there was this fat kid next to me. I had to walk around him. I was lost for 20 minutes.
This should not be allowed in schools.
RawChicken

Pro

RawChicken forfeited this round.