thaton3dude
frankfurter50

no home work for midle schoolers

thaton3dude has forfeited round #2.

thaton3dude

Pro

there should be no homework
frankfurter50

Con

I can see from the way you made this debate that you are in middle school and you hate homework. I agree to accept this debate and straighten you out. I will probably win.

First, as I'm sure you know, school is a foundation constructed to turn you into a valuable member of society. You should enjoy it because soon you'll be sitting in a cubicle all day, and you'll be eligible to go to prison, and you'll have to obey the whims of everybody. Your world is actually much better than adult life, but you don't know it, because your brain isn't fully developed and you have a poor perception of the world around you. Second, you should be glad to receive a free education. It's provided free from the government so you can become a person. You should be happy that you don't live in 1900, where child labor was a harsh reality and school was only allowed to rich kids. You should also enjoy free school because soon you'll be going off to college, where six months can cost five thousand dollars. I hope you've saved up, or you're screwed. School is a valuable asset to your life and your brain. Don't take it for granted and use it wisely.

Elementary school has homework, so there's no reason why you shouldn't have to do homework. there's nothing wrong with homework. It allows you to think about the accumulation of knowledge even when you're not sitting in a desk. Homework feeds your brain on the go, like a granola bar, and you can do it with much more freedom than an assignment at school. You can do it at the park, on the beach, and so on. It helps your brain a lot, and reinforces what you've been taught. You also get kicked out if you don't do it. That seems like a pretty good reason.

I look forward to your next argument.
Posted by frankfurter50 8 months ago
frankfurter50
Oh, sorry. I just realized you were 21. You're probably not much smarter, though.
Posted by frankfurter50 8 months ago
frankfurter50