derpymans1212
PowerPikachu21

no one should be left behind

Reasons for your voting decision - Required
The Voting Period Ends In
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Voting Period

derpymans1212

Pro

It is wrong to leave people behind it will make other people go mad.it hurts peoples feelings,take harambe as an example.
PowerPikachu21

Con

I accept. And I disagree with the Instigator's argument. We should leave Harambe behind.

Let me explain. Harambe died over 5 months ago. Security was weak, so a child snuck in Harambe's area. The security guards then shot Harambe in an attempt to save the child. All people are now is "y u kill harambe" and "dks out for harambe". Stop it people, he's dead. It's done with. Let's stop worrying about that Gorilla. Instead, let's increase security for our zoos.

Think about it: To not leave the complaints behind... what good is that doing? Instead, leave Harambe behind, and focus on the new gorillas, try to make their cages better. Stop worrying about last month, and start worrying about today. What happened then, happened then. Look forward, not back.

Jirachi would be proud if you looked towards your future.
derpymans1212

Pro

You are wrong with that post it doesn't have that much secarity at the zoo because there are good animals there at the zoo they would behave and it is to wrong to hurt or leave anyone behind.you say to leave harambe behind but I say no.he was protecting the kid not trying to hurt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
PowerPikachu21

Con

My opponent gets minus S&G points for using more than 7 exclamation points for the same sentence, and having a "1" within all those exclamation points. Anyways, let me defend my case.

Defense:

"You are wrong with that post it doesn't have that much secarity at the zoo because there are good animals there at the zoo they would behave and it is to wrong to hurt or leave anyone behind."

1) Not only is the security for keeping animals from getting out, it's also for keeping civillians from getting in the dens. The child is a civillian, and shouldn't have been inside the exhibit, regardless of Harambe's intentions.

2) Alright. I'll give my own example of it being good to leave someone behind. Let's assume lions are trying to eat you and your friend. You both are running away, but your friend trips. The lions are getting close. Do you save your friend (which could get both of you eaten), or do you ditch him, saving yourself? I like living, so I would continue running far away. My friend's probably going to get eaten anyways, so why risk my own life trying to save what can't be saved?

"you say to leave harambe behind but I say no.he was protecting the kid not trying to hurt!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Only 1 exclamation point's necessary. Also, use the Shift key more. (I care much about Spelling & Grammar) Anyways, you don't know Harambe's intentions. You aren't Harambe, and he died over 5 months ago. I highly doubt he kept a last will or even paper. You're making an unverifiable claim; a claim that's impossible to prove true.

If you look up the incident, it says Harambe was dragging the child on the ground. That would hurt, especially if you're under 10 years old. I guess the security staff did overreact a bit. They did shoot a (plausibly friendly) gorilla. But enough about then! Make sure no other being (human, gorilla, or otherwise) gets hurt. Increase security to keep more children from entering any exhibit.

Again, if you're not leaving Harambe behind, who is dead, you're referencing him a lot. If you're leaving Harambe behind, you're putting the past in the past, and you can work for a better future. And isn't that what Jirachi wants?

#dreamsoutforJirachi