IntellectualThinker
EvanScience

northern & southern hemispheres are hotter than equator

IntellectualThinker

Pro

northern and southern hemispheres are indeed warmer than the equator. its true
EvanScience

Con

I thank my opponent for challenging me to this debate.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Opening statements (rebuttals included)

Electromagnetic waves and heat transmittion

Alright. The equator is an imaginary line, which divides Earth into the northern and southern hemispheres and is equally distant from both poles. That's also the path that the Sun travels down. So, as we know, the Earth is a sphere, implying that it's also 3-dimensional. So, say, the Sun. The Earth's side tends to be farther than the middle due to its spherical model. And as we know, the Sun radiates light in all directions. Light can not exceed one another's speed. They all travel at the same speed. So, because of its spherical model, and electromagnetic waves travel the same speed, the equator is warmer, having established the fact that the Sun travels around the equator, and that the light's heat is less effective in farther distances.

Ice

You'll notice that there's mostly ice in the north pole/south pole compared to the equator. The water in the north/south pole have a higher capability of freezing because of how cold it is there, while the farther from both poles, the capability decreases/lesssens. This has been discovered.

Moving on to the rebuttals...

My opponent claimed this, but never provided evidence at least to support it, supposing that this is already his argument.

I await my opponent's next set of arguments.

IntellectualThinker

Pro

you know why son tat becuz i god son i no everythin. dont need evidence, all i say is right . IRGHT RIGHT RIGHT
EvanScience

Con

Rebuttals

Even if you're a god, how does that mean that you're lying? And if not, rather than notifying us that you're a god and what comes out of your mouth is truth, why don't you provide us with evidence?

Anyway, where's your evidence that you're a god? Hmm? Why should I believe you? Aren't you just a preacher?
IntellectualThinker

Pro

IntellectualThinker forfeited this round.
EvanScience

Con

EvanScience forfeited this round.
IntellectualThinker

Pro

EvanScience

Con

EvanScience forfeited this round.
IntellectualThinker

Pro

EvanScience

Con

EvanScience forfeited this round.
Posted by EvanScience 3 years ago
EvanScience
The S&G points are automatically deducted from Con, considering his AWFUL spelling in R2, and it is awarded to me, considering the fact that there isn't EVEN a minor spelling/grammar mistake, coming from me.