lord_megatron
Willdeas

novels (pro) vs comics (con)

lord_megatron

lord_megatron

Pro

I think novels are better than comics as novels stimulate and develop imagination while comics don't. Although the artwork in the comics is admirable, it just can't beat the images formed in our head.
Willdeas

Con

I like novels better but I need to be able to debate anything.

Comics are better because the use onimonapia and that helps you hear what is happiness better the
An in novels.
Also comics show us what the charters look like.
lord_megatron

Pro

Comics show how the characters look like and don't give way for our imagination to add custom perks. As for usage of Onomatopoeia, many novels use it as well,albeit in a more subtle manner, such as "crack of a thunderbolt" rather a plain BANGGG.
Novels are a bit text heavy, but they increase our vocabulary, grammar and stimulate our imagination. In this logical world, there is often less place for daydreamers and more for practical workers.
Willdeas

Con

I comics are better in away because they are more action packed than most novels and they also are more fast pace than novels which draws in a crowd of people who enjoy fast past action and super heroes
lord_megatron

Pro

Contrary to popular belief, there are some superhero novels as well, albeit they didn't get much fame. One example is Transformers Exodus, just loook it up on Amazon, it is better than the Transformers movies. Also, many detective novels have action scenes that are communicated well despite being text-only. As for fast-pace, it is just because of the short length of the comics it is fast-paced. The saying "a picture is a thousand words" come to my mind. Novels have the speed of a normal movie, well comics are more like short trailers or tv episodes.
Overall, con hasn't rebutted any of the benefits of novel reading, and therefore I would say to vote for me.
Willdeas

Con

Willdeas forfeited this round.
Vote Placed by Wylted 8 months ago
Wylted
lord_megatronWilldeasTied
Reasons for voting decision: This is a fun debate. Pro made good arguments avout the action packed comics and having the ability to actually see characters. Pro makea good arguments about novels helping to increase vocabulatly as well as other useful skill. I'm going to call the arguments a tie, both sides presented a good case, but con get's a conduct deduction for final round forfeit