staraa
Moneyboss

nuclear families are better than joint ones

staraa

Pro

Nuclear means living in a small family that includes you ,your parents, partner and children. There are certain circumstances and reasons behind nuclear family. Later i shall discuss all the points. I personally belongs to nuclear family
Moneyboss

Con

Joint families are better than nuclear families because in a large family, family members can help one another, and the total amount of money a joint family has will be more than the total amount of money a nuclear family.

My argument:
In a joint family, there is more family members to help each other. For example, my grandmother once broke her leg while climbing the stairs. She is quite a large woman and it took two of my aunts and my grandfather to carry her to the car to send her to the hospital. If my grandmother did not live in a joint family, and all my other relatives were at other places, she could not be helped as my grandfather could not carry her himself and he could not drive. From this incident, we can see that joint families can aid one another easier than nuclear families.
staraa

Pro

staraa forfeited this round.
Moneyboss

Con

Proposition forfeited this round, which means he or she accepted and agreed to all my arguments in my previous "speech".
Since Proposition agreed with everything I said, I should take this debate.
staraa

Pro

staraa forfeited this round.
Moneyboss

Con

Moneyboss forfeited this round.
Posted by Quan-Douglas 1 year ago
Quan-Douglas
So it's a normal family, but you live with your parents? As long as you're parents aren't wacko, I don't see why not, but whether it's better is completely subjective to each individual person.
Posted by really12 1 year ago
really12
Please define what you mean by "better".