ANONYMOUS2282
CoolPeppers12

obama is a bad president

ANONYMOUS2282

Pro

I can give u 3 very good reasons why i think Obama needs to go:

1. * President Obama introduced a healthcare bill that forces Americans to buy a service. This he claimed was not a tax, and simply a penalty. He continuously reaffirmed that that was the case, despite the fact that more than half the population thought the bill was in violation of the constitution. When it came time for the court to decide whether it lived or not, the President's lawyers argued that it was legal because it was a tax and congress has the power to tax people. Now the President is denying it again. This is deception.

2. The President has used Executive privilege to allow his Attorney General not to turn over documents related to the Fast and Furious scandal. He is obviously hiding something from everyone. If he can't give up at least half of the documents, you know that something big is happening behind the scenes.

3. The President has made some very clearly politically motivated over the course of his term in office, arguably more than any president in modern American history. The most recent of these was his recent temporary immigration reform. He had promised that he would have done it much earlier when his party controlled both houses of congress. But no, he had to wait until the election year so he could gain more support among Hispanic voters before they forgot.

anyone up for a bigger political whopping than Obama's health care act cause this only ends with "Obama need to be impeached"
CoolPeppers12

Con

1) I understand about Obamacare. I do not think it is right for them to make people sign up for something. However, if you are a very poor family and cannot afford any other healthcare service because that company is to rich and expensive, wouldn't, in that case, Obamacare help the family? Or should the family just not sign up, and then get even more poorer? Maybe they are just trying to help people.

2)And what about this? From where did you here this? They are not hiding anything. That accident has nothing to do with the government, of which I know.

3)Okay? He did not do it earlier, but he did it. And what is wrong with him trying to get support from Hispanic people?

Lastly, let me explain to you what a president needs to do in order for him/her (someday we'll have a female president) to be impeached:

Offensives of impeachment:

Article II, Section 4 of the Constitution says, "The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors."

According to constitutional lawyers, "High Crimes and Misdemeanors" are (1) real criminality -- breaking a law; (2) abuses of power; (3) "violation of public trust" as defined by Alexander Hamilton in the Federalist Papers. (About.com)

In the past, Congress has issued Articles of Impeachment for acts in three general categories:

-Exceeding the constitutional bounds of the powers of the office.
-Behavior grossly incompatible with the proper function and purpose of the office.
-Employing the power of the office for an improper purpose or for personal gain.

_____

President Obama has not done any one these offenses. And no, I would not say that "making people sign up for Obamacare" is "exceeding the constitutional bounds of the powers of the office."
ANONYMOUS2282

Pro

ask your self this?.... are tomatoes a fruit or a vegetable... then ask yourself "have the low class citizens increased or decreased since obama care was put into action. and i was just joking on the impeachment part... i just said that because its a quote that i bet over half of america are saying

and those aren't the only things that obama has made worse in america: the president has almost doubled our national debt in just 3.5 years, something that has never happened in American history. We've accumulated more debt in the past 42 months than all of the previous 232 years of this republic. that's impossible to overlook

President Obama is absolutely terrible at diplomacy. He's convinced the Iranians that the US won't stop their nuclear programs and we'd never attack them unless they attacked us. An Israeli ambassador even said "they aren't afraid of us"! You know that the president is sending a weak message when any nation isn't afraid of the world's superpower

unemployment is higher than when President Obama first took office and income is down. These stats should be much better. The president has been limiting economic growth because he has been limiting economic freedom for the job creators

!!!this person we call president is the definition of a crime/misdemeanor!!! he also lies... just saying but we all knew that
CoolPeppers12

Con

Tomatoes area fruit.

I won't deny that the debt had increased more with Obama than Bush.

It is not the easiest job being president. I thing you should take in consideration.

And I can bring up all the things that were bad Bush did, But I will not because I hate talking bad about him. He has had enough abuse and hatred in his life. JUST LIKE OBAMA!

Obama has about 3 years left of his term. Can't you deal with him just for another 3 years? You will never throw him out of office, because he hasn't done anything bad.

And yes, I thought you were serious about the impeachment, because MOST republicans, yes MOST, believe he should be impeached and I knew you were thinking that because that is how republicans think.

This is how you sounded.

"Let's impeached the President! All he wanted was Equal rights for people, but we do not want people to be equal, like gays. Gays are sinners" I know you think that too. JUST SAYING

And no, this person who is president is not the definition of crime or misdemeanor!

And can you give me an example of what he had lied about?
ANONYMOUS2282

Pro

Okay ill begin this with Obama's lies... so far

There is more in this website >>> http://www.endalldisease.com... <<< videos included in the website

*"If we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home, we will end this war. You can take that to the bank." just before he became president in 2007

*In Obama"s campaign, he promised to "eliminate entirely" income tax for seniors making less
than $50,000. Yet another blatant lie right to your face.

*On an interview on The Today Show Obama claimed he won the Michigan & Illinois Primaries,
which is a lie.

GREGORY: But Senator you have not demonstrated that you can decisively put the nomination away. You have also not demonstrated that you can win some of the big states that"ll be important in a general election. California, New York, Ohio.

OBAMA: Well David we"ve won Michigan and Georgia and Illinois and Missouri.

*"My father served in World War II"
Obama said in a campaign speech below that his father served in World War 2. Yeah, the communist Kenyan father that was 9 years old when the war ended. Obama was probably referring to his grandfather who did actually serve, but could the candidate who had written "dreams of my father" perhaps been trying to boost the image of his communist father seeing how most people rarely look into the facts? Probably. But why worry about who Barack"s communist father really was while Obama is trying to enforce the dreams of his father?

***????No more secrecy??? tell me my friend... what do you think about the NSA

****Promise to Cut Deficit in Half
Soon after Obama took office he pledged that his administrated would cut the deficit in half. Closing in on the last year of his term his pledge made in February of 2009 is laughable, and just another item on his list of lies. but i allready listed this in my previous argument and you did not argue about how this wasnt a "BIG AS LIFE" LIE TO YOUR FACE YOUR FAMILY'S FACE AND EVERY AMERICAN'S FACE.

*Obama Claims Border Fence "Basically Complete" but It"s Only 5% Finished
"They wanted more agents on the border. Well, we now have more boots on the ground on the southwest border than at any time in our history. The Border Patrol has 20,000 agents " more than twice as many as there were in 2004, a build up that began under President Bush and that we have continued. They wanted a fence. Well, that fence is now basically complete."

The Government Accountability Office (GAO), Congress"s investigative arm, reported in early 2009 that only 32 miles of double-layer fencing had been built. That means under President Obama, only 4.3 miles of double layer fencing has been built. This is woefully inadequate.

"Gays are sinners I know you think that too" this is suppose to be about Obama's doings NOT MINE. you sound like a perfect democrat changing the subject... now don't you.

MY OPPONENT CHANGES THE SUBJECT BECAUSE HE HAS NOTHING ELSE TO SAY AND HE DID NOT ARGUE ABOUT MY LAST POST. round 3 my friend
CoolPeppers12

Con

True about the troops, but aren't the troops leaving by next December? Yes. He did it.

They are not lies. Believe me, Bush has made many mistakes too.

Obama's father was not communist. Do not say stuff that is not true. That is not what a debate is about.

I was just assuming. You have said things just about equal to what I have said. You called Obama's father a communist!

I didn't change the subject, silly, I gave more detail.

NOW YOUR BLOODY TURN.
ANONYMOUS2282

Pro

Ill start with Obama's father. "You called Obama's father a communist!" I mentioned this because we learn from our parents. Obama's parents have every bit of reason to be mentioned in this argument. You cant argue that we all learn and most likely follow our parents beliefs and teachings. read below please.

more about Obama's parents in this website >>>> http://obamaism.blogspot.com... <<<< please read carefully all facts and info my friend.

***Obama's Father Wrote About Socialism - His father wrote a paper called "Problems With Our Socialism" that advocates 100% taxation of the rich, communal ownership of land and the forced confiscation of privately controlled land.
Obama's Mother Was a "Communist Sympathizer
Obama's Parents Met in a Russian Class (Back then it was the Communist USSR)
Obama Attended Socialist Conferences at Cooper Union

I put some extra info that had nothing to do with my opponents argument that "Obama's father was not communist"to express my next point: Do you really need to take a socialist class to be in a Republic/Democratic nation?

https://www.youtube.com... <<<< i urge you to watch this video about our RADICAL-IN-CHIEF

Again my opponent mentions Bush. I didn't mention this in my last argument but i did implied it when he mentioned me: THIS IS ABOUT OBAMA. NOT ME, NOT YOU, AND DEFINITELY NOT BUSH

I don't think mentioning that "Gays are sinners", "Bush has made many mistakes too", "This is how you sounded", "Can't you deal with him just for another 3 years", and "not the easiest job being president" is not detail. I call it failure to answer questions/ argue arguments. welcome to round 4 my friend.
CoolPeppers12

Con

CoolPeppers12 forfeited this round.
ANONYMOUS2282

Pro

Okay... I don't know what to do now. Do i keep arguing?

Obama is bad... go republicans.
CoolPeppers12

Con

Sorry I didn't reply sooner. I WAS DOING A HUGE AMOUNT OF HOMEWORK THE PAST DAYS SO I DID NOT HAVE TIME TO DEBATE HERE. HOMEWORK WAS MORE IMPORTANT.

President Obama is good... go democrats.