zezima
nathanknickerbocker.9

obama is an awful president.

zezima

Pro

this is a debate kind of for trolls. not a serious debate. no rules. you can use as many stereo type comments as much as you want.
nathanknickerbocker.9

Con

I accepted your challenge just one question for con i'm agreeing hes a good president right
zezima

Pro

yes you are saying he is a good president.

I will now give a few reasons why he is not a good president.

1.) he has not fixed the economy like he promised.
2.) he's a black Muslim communist.
3.) he was not born in the united states.
4.) he is starting to take away our constitutional rights.

answer these and then give a few reasons why he is a good president.
nathanknickerbocker.9

Con

OK

My response
1. He may not fixed the economy but let me ask you this how long does it take to pull put a country of debt not 8 years for sure.
2. How do you know he's Muslim? Prove how he is a communist either? He is doing the best he can what have you done to help this county? That goes for everyone
3. So what if he wasn't born in the U.S is he a citizen yes so back off America was built off of foreign countries
4. He has not taken away a SINGLE right from the U.S. people.
Good President
1.Gave everybody the right to have health care
2. Has fought for gays that shows he cares for EVERYONE unlike some people (not meaning you)
3. He pulled troops out of Iraqi that had been there for a LONG time.
4. Flat out he cares for this country
That is why
zezima

Pro

1.)You could do it in 8 years if you act like Mick Jagger and get crafty. There is no better way to get money then to steal it from us citizens, which is what he"s been doing, and spend it all on his vacations.
2.)If I had the option to help this country at a position his level, I would start off by not destroying the constitution and not being a d***. His actions have represented him being a communist and he looks like a Muslim so he is obviously a Muslim.
3.)It"s part of the constitution or declaration of independence, I don"t know which one, that you have to be born in America to be president.
4.)He has tried to take away rights, starting with gun control. I will not let this dictator take away anyone who is a law abiding citizen to lose their weapons. Obamacare is forcing people to pay for abortions which is morally wrong. I will not pay for a woman to kill a kid out of convience.

(2)

1.)Gave everybody? Does that include the illegal immigrants who are taking our peoples jobs?
2.)Homosexuality is wrong in many views. I could start on about that but that would be another debate.
3.)That would happen anyways no matter who was president (Obama or Romney). It was also only a matter of time before they came back. It has also taken longer then it could have been also.
4.)He doesn"t give two shi** for this country. He is destroying it as he pleases and people are completely blind to it. I will start another debate about this later.
nathanknickerbocker.9

Con

1. You clam that you can there is a huge difference between can and is defiantly possible no one is the same
2. Explain how him being a Muslim even if he is a problem two you have no right to clam someone is a communist when you have other people who act like it and NO ONE CARES
3. I do believe its in the Constitution that you have to be an AMERICAN CITIZEN TO BE PRESIDENT what if someone was born in Canada grew up in America but couldn't run for president.
4. One this is for ALL OF THE THICK SCULLED PEOPLE CONGRESS MAKES LAW NOT THE PRESIDENT GOSH I CAN'T BELIEVE PEOPLE LEARN WHAT BRANCH DOES WHAT. What does it matter I may not approve that just cause you have a baby you should kill it but WHAT IF A WOMEN IS RAPED HUH is she just supposed to deal with the daily reminder what happened to her?

1. Yes, let me ask you this what if America was just a god awful country war,poverty wouldn't you want to go somewhere better and NOT BE JUDGED
2. Agreed (another debate)
3. O really? during his first election they tested his opponents saying and it proved we would be in MORE DEBT AND HAVE 3 MORE WARS
4. WHO ARE YOU TO SAY WHAT HE CARES ABOUT AND THAT HES DESTROYING IT are you president? are you making important decisions? ARE YOU TRYING TO BALANCING AN ECONOMY? than don't say what he is doing and that it's wrong!
zezima

Pro

1.)I don"t get what you"re saying.
2.)Other people? I"m sure there are plenty of people who act like a communist, but he is the president and that is the most powerful position of all.
3.)You just agreed with me then you came up with a situation that is against both of our beliefs.
4.)I think she will always remember what happened to her whether she kills the kid or not, that it"s not the baby"s fault it is completely innocent, and you can also put it up for adoption.

1.)Not be judged? I just think illegal immigrants should come here legally. I don"t know too much about immigration problems, I just don"t think they should be allowed to sneak in and get as many, if not more, benefits then us citizens.
2.)---
3.)I didn"t know you knew the future.
4.)A person who can"t have an opinion about the president means that the president is a dictator. That is why we have freedom of speech. Only dictators we cannot speak badly about. Your only proving I"m right.
nathanknickerbocker.9

Con

1. I mean that you can't say that just cause someone can that means they defiantly can do it so they aren't doing a good job.
2. Just because you don't like someone doesn't mean you can claim that he is a communist even though real communist don't get recognized
3. No I pointed out that even if someone is born in Canada a near by country they still can't run for president.
4. it may not be the baby's fault but what if she cracks and kill the baby and it still feel pain i'd prefer that the baby fell no pain

1. Even if they are legal you know people will discriminate against them
2. ---
3. I don't but I do know experiments
4. Ok do you know what a dictator is? I'll tell a dictator rises through MILITARY FORCE last I checked Obama was elected so he can't be considered a dictator and I never said that you couldn't state your opinion
zezima

Pro

[Content removed by moderator]
nathanknickerbocker.9

Con

Was the racism really necessary?
Posted by JJaka99 4 years ago
JJaka99
Obama is a terrible president. he put us in 5 trillion debt, more debt then anyone else.
Vote Placed by Anon_Y_Mous 4 years ago
Anon_Y_Mous
zezimanathanknickerbocker.9Tied
Reasons for voting decision: It wasn't really a debate, so why should it have an effect on their stats?
Vote Placed by Ragnar 4 years ago
Ragnar
zezimanathanknickerbocker.9Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Massive use of fallacies... Pro used this as his final round of argument "obama's a nigger" The O should be capitalized, a period should conclude it, and the N word is to my understanding american making its use disagree with the key point that Obama was not born in America (and thus an awful president do to unexplained factors related).
Vote Placed by 000ike 4 years ago
000ike
zezimanathanknickerbocker.9Tied
Reasons for voting decision: This nonsense is not a debate. Therefore nobody deserves to win.
Vote Placed by guesswhat101 4 years ago
guesswhat101
zezimanathanknickerbocker.9Tied
Reasons for voting decision: 1 point to pro just for the randomness at Round 5 lol
Vote Placed by MassiveDump 4 years ago
MassiveDump
zezimanathanknickerbocker.9Tied
Reasons for voting decision: I'm assigning one point because I lol'd at the Round 5. It was a troll debate, there was absolutely no reason to counter.
Vote Placed by Rayze 4 years ago
Rayze
zezimanathanknickerbocker.9Tied
Reasons for voting decision: cvb massive dump