puck99
WeirdWordsWhat

obama take better care of Ebola

puck99

Pro

I think Obama needs to take better care of Ebola because we never even had Ebola before he was president.
WeirdWordsWhat

Con

Let us first remember that Ebola began in Africa, which is why it is of no fault to Obama for it to occur. That is like saying

"This Nuclear Bomb was set to explode in 40 minutes. You started working at the lab that set the Nuclear Bomb 32 minutes ago. It must be your fault because you just started working here!"

It sounds like an outrageous situation, but that's how you phrased it;

"we never even had Ebola before he was president."

Ebola is no fault of Obama' s. It is of poor sanitation and malnourishment, as well as viruses developing into better viruses.
While Obama is strongly obliged to take part in Ebola (Which he has already), you must learn how Ebola is spread;

"Once a person is infected, the CDC said there are several ways Ebola can spread to other people: Touching the blood or body fluids of a person who is sick with or has died from Ebola, including but not limited to urine, saliva, feces, vomit and semen."

Unless you come in contact with their body fluid, it is impossible to get Ebola from them.

"I think Obama needs to take better care of Ebola"

After my first statement, you now see how difficult it is to get Ebola naturally. Many places are already handling Ebola on their own without Obama's help. Many airports around the world have also begun screenings for Ebola, so it is very unlikely you'd somehow get Ebola from someone on a plane sneezing on you.

If there's anything I didn't cover, please remind me.
puck99

Pro

Obama was the one who decided to let people with the disease back into America. Not only that he also decided to let them into the public .
WeirdWordsWhat

Con

WeirdWordsWhat forfeited this round.
puck99

Pro

puck99 forfeited this round.
WeirdWordsWhat

Con

WeirdWordsWhat forfeited this round.
puck99

Pro

puck99 forfeited this round.
WeirdWordsWhat

Con

"Obama was the one who decided to let people with the disease back into America."

The first Ebola patient in America lied about coming in contact with an Ebola patient in West Africa simply because he wanted to return home. Obama didn't make the call "He has Ebola? Let him in anyway!"

In fact, the president's main power in an over-seas situation is to send troops to a place or not.

"Not only that he also decided to let them into the public."

He was comfortable with NJ Governor Chris Christy's decision to quarantine a lady who he thought had Ebola. That surely shows that Obama was not willing to let a person who he KNEW was being quarantined/hospitalized for Ebola go into public.

The situation in Texas only occurred because the man lied about having made contact with an Ebola patient. There was no way of knowing until weeks later when symptoms started to appear.

Let's begin round 5.
puck99

Pro

puck99 forfeited this round.
WeirdWordsWhat

Con

WeirdWordsWhat forfeited this round.
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
mighty........ Don't get me wrong. I am convinced that under that smile lurks a person who wants to bring America to its knees. To make us pay for our comeuppance.To make us equal to say, Somalia.

I am not one of those people who think he is anti-Christ. That person will come out of Europe. But I do believe that if the real anti-Christ is here, then he is taking notes from Obama.
Posted by JayConar 2 years ago
JayConar
Why has nobody pointed out that Ebola was first discovered in the 1970's, therefore proving that there was Ebola before Obama was President.
Posted by MyDinosaurHands 2 years ago
MyDinosaurHands
There's a lot of American troops and money going into Africa right now anyways.
Posted by mightbenihilism 2 years ago
mightbenihilism
Cheyennebodie, that was a fair and balanced assessment. I'm impressed. I think so long as you and I don't talk religion, we'll get alone fine. We actually have a lot in common:

Country Western movies are cool
We both drink only the best coffee
We both think little yap dogs are bad news
We both wear cowboy boots no matter the weather or occasion.

Yep. We'd make a good team.
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
Truman said " the buck stops here." But I do not believe that.You cannot blame Obama for everything that happens. I am sure that he did not stifle the CDC to act .And this is a disease that is very hard to detect till it gets in. Now he and other democrats could stop fighting against closing our borders. If it gets in that way, then he would be the blame.

And as a Christian, fear is the main enemy. Just as those awful things happened to Job because of fear, they will happen to a nation.I know people that live 1500 miles away from the ebola thing in Texas that want to move to a mountain top to escape this thing.That is nuts.