AZNCOOLDUDE
diamondjake

off shore drilling

Con Tied Pro

AZNCOOLDUDE

Con

Hi my name is Joeseph Park and i dont like off shore drilling. First, it ruin the veiw for people. no1 would want to see this oil rig disturbs the view for many people. This oil rigs make up a lot of smell that people would not like to smell. Second, according to ENPR.org it says that the estimated results will cum within 2030!! This can ruin the migartory of fish such as salmon. Also, the temperature will get hotter in the water becuase americans are addicted to oil and soon it will casue global warming. Acording to townhall.com fishermen will get mad because the fishes will go away because of the oil rigs. Next, sooner or later all the oil will be useed up and then we will have to depend on foreign oil from foreign countries. Natural disasters can occur and destroy the tankers or oil rigs and cause another oil spill. It say on ChristianScienceMoniter.com that gas companies have lesed about 68,000,000 acres of land. Why not dig on land which is much safer than the ocean. This is why I believe that I should win. Thank You!
diamondjake

Pro

hi my name is jake and i think that it is ok to offshore drill because it will help the economy and the enviornment. firts it would raise our oil independence. this is a good thing because if we depend on other countries to much then they can do something called supply and demand. and acordong to www.doi.gov it is to say that there is 22 million barrels of gas that his just waiting to be dug up. Even by just getting the gas we are helping the economy. It helps because we are going to need people to actually build the rigs. Geologists to find out where big chunk of gas is, and with all this people working we are going to need chefs because I know they are going to get hungry. Not just chefs but nurses and doctors are need in case of injury. Building these rigs can also help the environment. To build rigs in shallow places they need to push the sand near shore which create artificial shoal. Fishes like to live in these shoals. So we are helping the environment and economy, but not just that. We are helping people in the United States of America. According to www.townhall.com By getting this oil we are lower gas prices to about $1.13 per gallon. That is why my partner Tiffany and I think that offshore drilling is ok since it helps our economy and environment.
AZNCOOLDUDE

Con

AZNCOOLDUDE forfeited this round.
diamondjake

Pro

diamondjake forfeited this round.
AZNCOOLDUDE

Con

AZNCOOLDUDE forfeited this round.
diamondjake

Pro

diamondjake forfeited this round.
Posted by PoeJoe 8 years ago
PoeJoe
Because of the recent controversies involving me, I'd like to note that the below comment referred to his opponent.
Posted by diamondjake 8 years ago
diamondjake
joe you no that i won this debate you puss bag
Vote Placed by Ragnar 3 years ago
Ragnar
AZNCOOLDUDEdiamondjakeTied
Reasons for voting decision: FAIL DEBATE... (checking the voting period debates, from Least To Most; by giving this a vote it won't be prioritized in the system above debates that matter.)