dairygirl4u2c
Ozzyhead

once saved always saved v 'never saved to begin with' is too uncertain. only God knows.

Ozzyhead

dairygirl4u2c

Pro

is it possible to be hitler and saved? it depends on how he approached what he did, and if htere was any sliver of repentence in his heart. only God knows that.

was hitler one who if he was ever 'saved' is still saved despite his crimes? only God knows.

was hitler one who was never saved to begin with? only God knows.
Ozzyhead

Con

Unless you are saying "only God knows" in the way English speaking people use the phrase , you must prove that God exists. You must explain what you mean by "saved", and if you're definition of that is "allowed in to heaven/not going to hell", then you must define heaven and hell and prove they exist and then you have to prove that there is a connection between God, heaven, and hell. Please note that holy texts and quotes from anywhere but scientists, historians, and secular philosophers, that are credible in their fields will not be accepted as reliable proof. We have an 8,000 character limit and another 2 rounds to do this so let's put on a show for the voters.
dairygirl4u2c

Pro

you are clearly sabataging the debate from the clear trajectory intended by me. i refuse to dignify such a sabatage with arguments defining heaven and God. if you want arguments, look into my past debates about GOd, and look into the NDE phenomenon for proof of heaven.
i dignifified your arguments too much as is. as i didn't want to leave you hanging on smething as solid and accessible as the evidences i gave. asside from that, no more comments.
Ozzyhead

Con

Your other debates do not matter in this debate. But, there are Christians who say that being saved only requires to be good. The way the pope seems to be acting is as long you don't kill or steal, you get in to heaven. He even says that atheists can get in to heaven. Is he right? Well, if not, what makes him more or less right than you? And if he is right, then it is certain that I am "saved" because I have not killed, I have not stolen, and I have provided for charity on numerous occasions. So, I can be certain in at least one person's eye, that I am saved. So, if we completely ignore my first round, which I still believe is a valid argument, because you still need to define "saved" for audience members who aren't Christians and don't know what you mean. In the case of the pope, only God and myself knows I'm saved.
dairygirl4u2c

Pro

how bout them buckeyes?
Ozzyhead

Con

How are your debates?
Posted by Pfalcon1318 3 years ago
Pfalcon1318
the resolution is not debatable.
Posted by CR7mhrd 3 years ago
CR7mhrd
What are you saying?
Can you be more clear?
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 3 years ago
dsjpk5
dairygirl4u2cOzzyheadTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro needs to do a better job at defining the rules.
Vote Placed by 9spaceking 3 years ago
9spaceking
dairygirl4u2cOzzyheadTied
Reasons for voting decision: pro had no arguments