one person canchange the world!

jrached has forfeited round #2.

One person cannot change the world. he/she needs followers otherwise they can't do anything.

I will argue one person can change the world. Even if it is a negative change.

My examples are the single mass murderers in the USA who bought guns and killed people like in Sandy Hook (1). It changed the world because the news was international and it left strong emotions in the hearts and minds of the people who were seeing the news.

A positive example would be philosophers like Karl Marx who made the economic ideas of collectivism come true and inspired other nations to take part (1). His ideas swept through the Russian Empire and toppled the monarchy making the Soviet Union and an industrialized nation.

Good luck in the next round!
Posted by vi_spex 2 months ago
you might not see my followers but they are out there