one should help others only when it is asked for

jashanshukla has forfeited round #2.

in todays world everybody has a great eego in front of him.But according to our responsibilities and duties towards humanity we should help others when the needy needs it. For e.g. if some person accidentally hit by a fast coming car and falls apart from his bike and is not in the condition to say anything . then should we wait that he or she ask you for help . The answer is no . Imagine yourself old enough when your are even not able get off from your bed yourself and you don't want to disturb your family . Then what would your family do , obviously they would help you. SO one should help others whenever it is needed

I disagree. I will start my main point next round after the pro side has gone with their first