vi_spex
GDNE

only now is true

vi_spex

Pro

me not being able to argue with all that i read, on my home made calendar, as today now, is fun.

everyday is today, and experience is now
GDNE

Con

Humans aren't really 100% sure on what time really is. It could be a a straight line, or a wibbly wobbly timey wimey thing. No matter which way time goes, it will always seem to be moving forward. So, since no human being really has the comprehensive skills to truly understand time right now, I don't think that we should be allowed to call one instant of time true, and the other false.

Also, we are technically living in the past, for it takes a little bit for our mind to process images and sounds and whatnot, so would that make our perceptions false?
vi_spex

Pro

without time there can be no experience, so experience is time, i am being now, i am now, the balancing point between future and past

matter is space, and space is time, and matter is only now

the opposite of matter is information, so information exist beyond space and time, future and past, false and truth

even if there is slight delay i have to imagine it so its irrelevant, i am one is true, and information is separation

only the time of now is true, personal physical experience is matter, like my eyes perceiving physical light
GDNE

Con

GDNE forfeited this round.
GDNE

Con

"without time there can be no experience, so experience is time"

Our experience and consciousness is just a byproduct of matter and time. Time wasn't created specifically for our experience. Time probably wasn't created for any reason, actually. Experience is just a perception of time.

"i am being now, i am now"

You exist now, therefore you are now? Unless you are an all-knowing creator of existence, you can't make a claim like that.

"now, the balancing point between future and past"

Again, we aren't quite sure as to what time is. If time IS a straight line, then every instant of the present is truly the balancing point between future and past, but you can't make a claim like that because we don't know time is! Time could be going all over the place. It could be going forwards, and backwards, and even skipping over itself. It may even have wrinkles or creases. We don't know, though, so you can't make statements like these until we have any evidence supporting in which way time is moving.

"matter is space, and space is time, and matter is only now"

No, that's not true. Matter TAKES space. Space AND time HAVE VERY LITTLE TO DO WITH EACH OTHER AS FAR AS WE KNOW. Lastly, matter HAS EXISTED THIS WHOLE TIME.

"the opposite of matter is information, so information exist beyond space and time, future and past, false and truth"

The opposite of matter is antimatter, not information. Also, why does information get to break the laws of physics? Information is physical, too.

"even if there is slight delay i have to imagine it so its irrelevant, i am one is true, and information is separation"

A slight delay means EVERYTHING. That slight delay makes you live in the past, even if you're only back by a fraction of a second. I don't get the second bit. It makes no sense.

"only the time of now is true, personal physical experience is matter, like my eyes perceiving physical light"

Please actually have support for your "Only Now is True" point, okay? Nothing that you say really relates to that. Also, someone's experience is information, which by your claims would be the opposite of matter, but now you say that information is matter? The light that you see is physical, and your perception of that light is information stored as a thought or memory.

As I've stated earlier, none of your sentences relate to the claim that only now is true. You say that something is something, (i.e. Personal experience is matter, the opposite of matter is information, etc.) but give no support to your claims, nor do you say why these things are relevant. Your arguments are extremely difficult to decipher. They're just riddled with fallacies and missing connections which you don't take the time or care to explain.
vi_spex

Pro

without time experience cant exist, so experience is time

I am me=space time being

I am an all knowing creator, the only one that has ever been worshipped

time is matter, as matter is space and space is time, like the invisible thing I breathe

there is no time in the future and past, only the time of now is true

you don't need to know what time is to know you experience it, because you cant experience anything without it

information is antimatter, like negative is anti positive

i don't know any slight delay, the human body is the most advanced existence i know

if you close your eyes you cant read these words, therefore your eyes are real as you have to open them to read on till the end of this sentence, and thus you know that is reasonable to do
GDNE

Con

GDNE forfeited this round.
GDNE

Con

Okay, then. All my arguments stand.
Posted by vi_spex 2 years ago
vi_spex
btw information is mental, and matter is physical, nothing and something, 0 and 1
Posted by TheNamesFizzy 2 years ago
TheNamesFizzy
Ok, I am so confused right now...
Posted by vi_spex 2 years ago
vi_spex
illuminati=light now, i am my eyes, my eyes are matter, so i am the light i see, i am..

A:All that can possibly be experienced, the top and the bottom

B:wings that can fly, butterfly bee bat being bug bird

C: is to be seeing with the third eye, my ability to see things, or like my glasses is like a C i use to see through.
Posted by GDNE 2 years ago
GDNE
DID YOU JUST DESCRIBE AN ILLUMINATI SYMBOL WHAt.
Posted by vi_spex 2 years ago
vi_spex
i am here now, so i must have gotten here somehow, and the future is unknown

pyramid capstone reflection with an eye
Posted by Rubiksboi 2 years ago
Rubiksboi
I'm not entirely clear on the issue.
Posted by smlburridge 2 years ago
smlburridge
So... does the past not exist (or hasn't existed?)
You need to clarify here.