2manyBlind
wolf24

organized religion

2manyBlind has forfeited round #2.

2manyBlind

Con

Organized religion huh? What good has come of it? Name anything good about it because all I see are man made lies which results in war, greed of money, child molestation and so many more. For those of you that follow any organized religion have you ever briefly read up on any other religion? If not then I strongly urge you to do some homework before relying because ALL THE MAIN RELIGIONS ARE THE SAME PLOT JUST DIFFERENT NAMES OF CHAPTERS IN THE SAME BOOK!!! The only god is that the energy and auras of the world beneath our feet and the soul within your body.
wolf24

Pro

You can't say that all you see is man made lies without any proof. But saying it like that does sound pretty convincing but its just not enough.

The main religions aren't just different names of chapters in the same book. Where did you get your sources?

If I were to name something good about it, about Christianity in specific, I would say that your allowed by God to have a personal relationship with him, be saved and have a purpose in your life. Who wants to go on with life not knowing why your here?

Yes, I have briefly read about other religions. I'm wondering if you have because your saying there pretty much all the same.

Is that all you have on contrary of the major religions, or more specifically Christianity, the one i believe? If not, I would love to see them.
Posted by wolf24 2 months ago
wolf24
First of all RJ_GT350, saying there is no proof that I have a personal relationship with God doesn't disprove God. Second, Of course you can't prove you have a personal relationship with God!
Third, according t the Bible and the religion, Jesus is for all. Obviously you haven't had much experience with Christianity, because Jesus came and died on the cross for all of us. He is just as open to have a personal relationship with you as he is for me and everybody else. He's just waiting. You haven't tried for a personal relationship. You've just kicked him out.
Posted by RJ_GT350 2 months ago
RJ_GT350
There is no proof of a personal relationship with Jesus. It would have to be two sided to have a relationship. How do you know you are not having a personal relationship in your head. I have found the trick of a personal relationship is that you can make up anything "personally" you want. Why isn't Jesus for all, rather than your own personal selfish cuz I'm scared sky daddy? It is another name for a crutch. A real personable Jesus would not require faith. See how personal and faith contradict? There's too much mistakes/confusion in religion to claim a personal relationship. Its wishful thinking. Faith is not a pathway to truth. There is no god.
Posted by Khons 2 months ago
Khons
The good that has come from religion were to start there is so much. Cite Sources because us Christians are not convinced. I studied theology for a while so they are not even close to them same Jesus is Lord!
Posted by vi_spex 2 months ago
vi_spex
war is religion
Posted by HGA 2 months ago
HGA
War and Greed would still exist even if religion was absent in this world.
Posted by canis 2 months ago
canis
If we had the courage to know what we actually know... We would not have religions...
Posted by FatGuineaPig 2 months ago
FatGuineaPig
Twats.
Posted by FatGuineaPig 2 months ago
FatGuineaPig
It's 2016 people you should be able to tell fantasy from reality.
Posted by CalebIMclean 2 months ago
CalebIMclean
You are wrong.