Ballergirl18
safebug

partial birth abortion

Ballergirl18

Ballergirl18

Con

Partial Birth Abortion,
I have been wanting to get in on this argument for a while now, this is one thing that I sincerely believe needs to be illegal. Partial Birth Abortion is murder. Murder is murder, I don't care if its someone shooting some, some stabbing someone, or if its someone burning someone. Murder is NOT okay. If a mom murders her 1 month old baby, she goes to jail, if a "mom" murders a 3 second old baby she gets away with it, THERE IS NOT DIFFERENCE! So why keep it legal? They say it is "unconstitutional" to make Partial Birth Abortion illegal, I say if they don't they are just letting everyone see how big of a hypocrite they really are.
safebug

Pro

It should be legal because sometimes, mistakes happen. The parents could be unready for a child because of financial or personal reasons so it should be legal, even though it is still very wrong.
Ballergirl18

Con

I see that, but if they aren't ready then they could use condoms, spermacide, and even birth control. They could have prevented the baby they were just stupid and didnt think about the consequence of their actions, just like little kids! If an adult gets pregnant they need to be mature and at least give it up for adotption. There are many mothers that want a baby but cant have one, and there are mothers who are whores and can have them but are to lazy to fill out the paper work to give it up for adoption, so they just kill the baby! Its stupid, there is no excuse for abortion. I believe there is a special place in hell for people who abort their babies!
safebug

Pro

Sometimes, they are prepared to be a mother, then a complication arises after they have purposely become pregnant and they are forced to either kill the child, or possibly die with it at birth.
Posted by Ballergirl18 3 years ago
Ballergirl18
Counter my concerns? You mean like help me understand? if so, I fully understand. Like i said its muder, i dont care if its in the first trimest, Its still murder. if you mean that they can prove me wrong, or make partial birth abortion sound better, you cant do that. its imposable.
Posted by Ballergirl18 3 years ago
Ballergirl18
Posted by bsh1 3 years ago
bsh1
I'm prochoice, but partial birth abortion is more iffy for me. I buy that in the first trimester abortion is okay, but getting into the late 2nd trimester I begin to have doubts. It's hard to draw a line. I could always argue a devils advocate stance if you want--I think there is a decent example that could counter some of your concerns.
Vote Placed by Weiler 3 years ago
Weiler
Ballergirl18safebugTied
Reasons for voting decision: No sources used at all. Both argued the case weakly and failed to make a conclusive argument. Argument points go to con because pro seemed to concede the debate when he said "it is still very wrong".