lemontiger123
Normerican

pedophilia is justifiable?

Normerican has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

lemontiger123

Pro

I'll be playing devils advocate and be arguing that pedophilia could actually be justifiable.
Normerican

Con

Alright, but don't try to be all sneaky and try to define Pedophilia as whatever you want, use the Oxford Dictionary definition for all vocabulary in the debate, please.
lemontiger123

Pro

Thanks for accepting the debate.
I'll start with my points.

1. Pedophilia could be justifiable because there are some children who are capable of fully consenting without actually being deceived. They can fall in love with an adult and may actually want to do sexual things with them.

There was a sex scandal that happened back in 1997 of a female teacher who ended up getting pregnant by a student. The student was not raped or deceived. They claimed to actually love each other. The child seemed to have consented. Before you claim that children don't have the mind to actually consent or don't know what they're doing....I'd like to tell you that after she got out of prison.... they married. If the kid didn't truly love or consent to the teacher when he was actually a child, then why marry her as an adult? Can children really love and consent to adults after all?

http://abcnews.go.com...

2. Pedophilia doesn't exactly harm anyone. Child rape does of course, but Pedophilia isn't exactly child rape. The Oxford definition of Pedophile or Pedophilia is "someone who is sexually attracted to kids", and not child rapist. I think it's possible for Pedophiles to be with children without raping them like the example above.

Before you say kids can't feel sexual attractions til puberty, I want to say that when I was in 4th grade I had this incredibly stunning teacher. I most definitely wanted to do sexual things to her at that age. So I think children CAN have sexual attractions before puberty hits.

http://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries.com...

Again pedophilia is disgusting, but sometimes when we argue against them we need to argue logically and not emotionally.
Posted by TruthLoveAndGod 1 year ago
TruthLoveAndGod
Imagine if they found out it was YOU who molested her and started this!
Maybe this poor little girl just grows up wanting sex and gets used and abused by guys and doesn't know what real love is and can't function in a normal relationship.
Maybe this little girl spirals out of control in a state of snowballing depression because she can't face herself in the mirror because she feels like a used up whore...
All because a pedophile like you molested her...

I want you to know that you have been reported to the authories by probably many people because these types of things cannot be taken lightly as I'm sure you are now very aware of. I hope this gives you the opportunity to reflect on the fact that pedophilia is wrong and clearly your mental awareness doesn't develop at "90%" at age 5 because you're 21 and it still hasn't.

Think of what would happen to you if you went to jail as a child molester. Imagine being raped by grown men like the little girls (or boys) you molested. Imagine they are also being raped because you got them "hooked" on sex at such an early age.
Imagine having to go door to door and tell people YOU ARE A MOLESTER!
Or at least you will be when you turn 18 if you do not listen to these words very carefully and let them sink in
Posted by TruthLoveAndGod 1 year ago
TruthLoveAndGod
When I was a little boy, I had a fantasy of attractive adult women KIDNAPPING me and forcing me to have sex with them...
Because I liked being touched.

Imagine I am a little girl and I, having that same fantasy and you, being an older man that I find attractive, commits sexual acts with her (me, a grown man).
Sure in your "developed" brain you may think this is harmless and you're "helping the girl out" giving her please and all that or whatever is going on in there...

Maybe it's her innocence or her personality, maybe you see she isn't corrupted yet by society and that attracts you to her. Maybe she's wearing makeup or you think she looks cute or reminds you of a famous celebrity or a childhood crush. All I can really do is guess here...I am that little girl.

You may think because you were once a child and were attracted to other children your own age then that it's ok now but you shouldn't have even been so "sexualized" as a child and in fact most of it is brought on by brainwashing in movies and other entertainment. You seem like a conspiracy guy so maybe you'd be interested in looking up the sexual subliminal messaging in disney movies and how it's wrong...

Now back to this little girl (or boy) you sexually molested....
This little girl likes being touched now because you touched her.
And now she goes out looking for other men or even women to touch her too...
Maybe she's a cute little kid and makes sexual noises or does sexually enticing things and causes even non-pedophiles to feel uneasy or sexually aroused because of mental "programming" and "triggers/anchors" that bring up past memories and sexual experiences.

But eventually this little girl is going to find a man to molest her and she could be KIDNAPPED, RAPED, BEATEN, TORTURED, USED/SOLD AS A SEXUAL SLAVE IN THIS COUNTRY OR OVERSEAS, OR MURDERED. Now her family is missing her and they put up fliers and hope that one day she'll come back and never emotionally recover from her loss.