Mulan
fire_wings

people arent rationate

fire_wings

Mulan

Con

people arent rationate
fire_wings

Pro

My opponent has automatically conceded to me. She/He is Con, so she is arguing that people are rationate, but she is stating that they are not. Because she is Con, and is in the wrong side, and has conceded the debate to me, vote for Pro.
Mulan

Con

thts not wat i meant pls debit me ok
fire_wings

Pro

My opponent made 4 correct words, not, me, and ok, meant. Because thts, wat, i, pls, debit. These are all not words, and because no one can understand the sentence. Anyways, in the first round Con had conceded, so vote for Pro!
Mulan

Con

debayts are not win by someone mistaking make themself pro/con they win by argumants n so i will prove that people arent rationate. 1.ppl fight wars and mass kill eachother which is not rationate. 2.ppl have sex for not babymaking which irrationate. 3. people believe thet white and gold dress is blue n black which is not rationate. 4. ppl play video game instead of real life which is not rationate. 5. ppl dance which is not rationate. 6. people cut their hair which is not ratione. 7. people globally heat theure envirement which is not rationate. 8. ppl are rascist which is not rationate 9. ppl are sexis which is not rationate. 10. thank u for this debate.
fire_wings

Pro

Rebuttals

My opponent says that debates are not won by what position you are, by the arguments. This is not true, the positions in a debate matter, because that is what you are arguing. If there are no positions, you don't know if you are supposed to support the resolution, or say it is wrong. Also, because my opponent made arguments for my side, I have nothing much to do, because my opponent made no arguments in his side.
Posted by canis 1 year ago
canis
You can only be rational.
Posted by MagicAintReal 1 year ago
MagicAintReal
What does rationate mean?
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 1 year ago
dsjpk5
Mulanfire_wingsTied
Reasons for voting decision: "thts not wat i meant pls debit me ok" is horrendous grammar. S and g to Pro.