vi_spex
jo154676

people hate hate

Updated: 1 month ago Status: Post Voting Period

vi_spex

Pro

as if there are no humans around, just religion
jo154676

Con

I do not see much hate in my life, more I see a victimization narrative of certain people and I do not think that religion plays a big factor in that in the United States. People have legitimate fears about other people and that can at times come off as hate but the word hate is used way too broadly in society today. Someone that goes against the social norms is considered hateful because they do not agree on policy but in reality this is just a tactic used by people on the left to discredit the legitimate arguements of people that disagree with them. They claim the conservatives hate black people or hate islamic people when in reality the democrats are the ones who hate the black people and people in America have a right to be scared of islamic people flooding the country.
vi_spex

Pro

and how is that in contradiction with my position
jo154676

Con

You didnt even make a position so i had to try and guess what you were saying which is that people in america are hateful and only judge people based on their religion. I do not think that is always the case even though some religions are cancerous to society like cults or islam. I say that if people are going to believe in evil things that people have a good reason to be scared of them and to hate them. If I were a homosexual I would hate islam because if I lived in an islamic country then I would be thrown off of a building.

Also if you could clarify your argument that would be appreciated because it's not making much sense.
vi_spex

Pro

but you dont hate islam because they dont throw you of a building
jo154676

Con

Just because they have not thrown me off of a building does not mean that I should feel that doing things like that is ok or justified and it does give people reason to hate them. Also there are twice as many radical muslims as there are people in America so people have a reason to be scared which is interpreted to be hatred by some people.

You have still yet to clarify your argument or really state what is so I do not understand what you hope to achieve from this.