mrfanboy
MurderMan

people should be fat

mrfanboy

Pro

hi i think people should be fat because being fat is awesome. im fat, and im lovin it! get it, mcdonalds? anyways people should be fat so they wont be on a diet and eat dumb veggies evryday. they wont be worried about their weight and can get protien. im fat, and i still exercise a little. that makes me happy that im fat, but not obese. PEOPPLE SHOULDD BE FAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
MurderMan

Con

People should not get fat. Getting fat will, if anything, make you less happy due to a decrease in attractiveness (fat people are generally seen as less desirable than people who are fit), health problems, and a lack of energy. Laziness and poor diets are already a problem in the US, they don't need to be encouraged.

http://win.niddk.nih.gov...
http://www.helium.com...
http://www.3fatchicks.com...
mrfanboy

Pro

ok with the websites you put there, i disagree. im fat and girls love meh. i went to the doctor and im healthy and happy the wayy i am. i am not lazy, becuase i do chores every day and im not obese. people should beh fat so they wont have to go on a lame diet. people should be fat=}
MurderMan

Con

"ok with the websites you put there, i disagree."

Then show some proof to refute those claims.

"im fat and girls love meh."

You could very well just be saying that to benefit your argument, which it doesn't.

"i went to the doctor and im healthy and happy the wayy i am."

Once again, no proof. Everything you said had no scientific or statistical backing. You've already lost this debate in my opinion.
mrfanboy

Pro

mrfanboy forfeited this round.
MurderMan

Con

MurderMan forfeited this round.
mrfanboy

Pro

mrfanboy forfeited this round.
MurderMan

Con

MurderMan forfeited this round.
mrfanboy

Pro

mrfanboy forfeited this round.
MurderMan

Con

Thanks for the debate.

Vote con please.
Posted by MurderMan 5 years ago
MurderMan
Well, I'm new here so I don't know if I'm supposed to keep going even though he forfeited a round, or if I should just stop posting?...If I'm supposed to keep going I don't know what I would say, I've already said what I needed to say and there's nothing to refute.
Posted by Buckethead31594 5 years ago
Buckethead31594
Wow, 5 rounds? That's a pretty long debate. Anyway, welcome to the website.