harvard
kakaxveglvr107

people should stop being racist

harvard

harvard

Pro

people should stop being racist and stop fighting cuz people are from different race.
kakaxveglvr107

Con

I understand your views. I would like to say that people can have their own opinions on others without showing their true feeling outwardly. People can be racist if they would like to be, but they should still not openly talk about it.
harvard

Pro

some people or country should stop .. I am not insulting this country but when i went to germany they most of the people were mean or ignorant. and that makes other people feel really bad. we should start having love. not hate.
kakaxveglvr107

Con

I do agree with you but unfortunately, racism cannot simply be stopped. It also kind of has a good side to all of it. It can bring people and races together and unite those people into telling others how they feel so that they can stand up for themselves. To be honest if some sort of race has a certain quality that another race does not approve of, they are going to naturally not like them.
harvard

Pro

I just hope that the world one day will become to he time when iwas like the adam and eve when they didnt have to be racist and I really hope at least 10% of the people in this page will starrt to understand and I hope that less people will become racist and make our world. Earth a better place.

Thank you
i will wait for the next comment
kakaxveglvr107

Con

I know this is about races but I bet even Adam and Eve had their "thought" about each other. There really is no way to stop the racism and therefore just should be let go. People will always have options about others and thats purely nature. Hopefully one day it wont come to the point where its a big issue again like the segregation situations long ago but we cannot stop peoples thoughts on one another.

Thank you for the debate! This was actually one of my first real debates and I had fun! :)

Good luck!
Posted by harvard 3 years ago
harvard
this is my 3rd debate in my hole life.. i think i suck at it too... i cant use any hard words even i try to. like my grammer for exmp. well....i just joined the debate page for hoping it to help me for my dream that is a lawyer...
Posted by kakaxveglvr107 3 years ago
kakaxveglvr107
Im really bad at this arent I? ^^;
Posted by bustercherry 3 years ago
bustercherry
sometimes i like being a racist and stuff becasue i think that i am a non-conformist and i will live my life the way i please.
P.S. white power
Vote Placed by Dennybug 3 years ago
Dennybug
harvardkakaxveglvr107Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro was arguing that racism should stop. And con conceded.
Vote Placed by Saska 3 years ago
Saska
harvardkakaxveglvr107Tied
Reasons for voting decision: The argument was that people SHOULD stop. Pro wins because Con basically agrees that people should, but Con just thinks it can never stop. I don't disagree with Con at all, as I think there will always be racism to some extent, but the argument was that it should stop, not that it will stop.