people should stop cursing and it should be illegal

cursing is against the bible and you should not do stuff that is against the BIBLE

Many things are against the Bible including eating pork. Pork is legal, I suppose you don't like that either. The Bible is not an authority on how human beings should behave.

Cursing is merely a string of words that tend to be used in a hostile or vulgar manner. Profanity should be legal. It is a way of expressing oneself in a vulgar manner. Words are not capable of harming other people. People harm themselves by giving value to certain words.

If every one went with the bible the world would be a better place and the world has become a peace of garbage from cops not get a punishment when they kill some one and they didn't do anything to what's going on in Iraq. The world needs to change it ways and the first step should be following the bible.

I noticed you purposely avoided responding to what I said in the first round. Fine.

My opponent is saying "if everyone went with the Bible the world would be a better place," correct? I am too ignorant and I need enlightenment. Could my opponent please tell me how if everyone went with the Bible the world would be a better place? What in the Bible would make the world a better place? Would this achieve perfection?

My opponent has not explained at all how the world would be a better place if people went with the Bible. I have yet to see a reason to agree with my opponent.

keri forfeited this round.

My opponent failed to show up the last round. My opponent also failed to substantiate the resolution they chose. I will simply say: "VOTE CON." Thank you. Enjoy good music while voting.

Posted by Liberals 1 year ago
The bible doesn't apply to anyone, dumbass. And there should be more arguments supporting that cussing is bad than just claiming that that's an abomination or sin or whatever. Question the bible, for once, and many people would learn a lot.
Posted by DarthVitiosus 1 year ago
Apparently someone is upset. Why?
Posted by DaChinky88 1 year ago
Umm I'm pretty sure no one where the Bible was made spoke English and swore....
Also, is the bible really a legitimate argument? If you think swearing is bad, don't do it. Let god decide the fate of those you think should go to hell. Aren't you disobedience God trying to make his choice for him.
Posted by purpleduck 1 year ago
i'm still waiting for separation of church and state to be mentioned......
Posted by tyleremery2383 1 year ago
Not all people follow or believe in biblical teachings. Why? Because God gave them free will to choose, and that is their choice. Don't get me wrong here. I'm against cursing and other profanities. However, I'm also against shoving my beliefs down other people's throats. Other people have different opinions than I do, and I accept that. I think that cursing is wrong, but other people may not think that way.
Posted by DarthVitiosus 1 year ago
Why would I do, what I have already done?
Posted by keri 1 year ago
are you going to post
Vote Placed by Rubikx 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: While I agree that swearing is bad Pro's argument was extremely lacking.