People Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

should friends become family?

zaarab
brokenrose04

should friends become familly? who nows? LETS FIND OUT WITH A DEBATE!...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 18 Hours Ago

Should people identified as attack helicopters have their own bathroom?

MillimeterMonster
Jhom1011

Being an attack helicopter, I like to fire my missiles at two genders and I feel like I should be able to walk into whichever bathroom I want so that I am able to look over OR under the stalls. Being positioned with other attack helicopters would be weird cause like, that's my own gender and I feel disrespected that society is forcing two helicopters to fondle each other when in reality we don't know what the other one is. Are we aliens... I believe we should have the freedom to choose whichever...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Teenagers make bad decisions.

lilypea12357890
Minddagger

Teenagers make bad decisions....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

Should euthanasia be administered to intellectually slow people?

ShotsFired
Vsubash

I am not talking about the disabled, just the stupid. They are a plague among society and should be eradicated if any nation wants to further...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Should the death penalty be allowed?

e75y
Spowns

As best stated by Jana Kingsford, big dreams strategist and leveraged life creator, "balance is not something you find, it is something you create". Sometimes that balance that needs to be created occurs in the judicial system, specifically deciding whether or not to give the death penalty. The death penalty is the punishment of execution, administered to someone legally convicted of a capital crime. The death penalty should continue to be allowed because it goes back to bases of balance; it all...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 14 Hours Ago

There Should be a Limit of One Black Family per Neighborhood

icebeartheawesome
TopNotch101

I believe there should be a strict limit of one black family per neighborhood, because blacks cause too much trouble. They are violent and destructive. You have 3 rounds, 3 days to argue, and a maximum of 8000 characters. Let's go!...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

roblox girlfriends/ juicy goat humping

Johnnysniffer05
KeithScott05

How many roblox girlfriends do you have? in iran we have 49 total roblox girlfriends. they are all over the age of 60. they are all ready to mingle on my tingle. sometimes we let the family goat join in....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

There Should be a Birth Tax

icebeartheawesome
TigerThePredator

I think there should be a birth tax (i.e. it costs money to give birth to a child). This way, overpopulation and global warming/climate change can be combated. Also, there will be less crime, and black people will be discouraged from having kids, considering how poor they often are. Furthermore, a couple will generally not have more than 2 kids due to the implementation of the birth tax. I propose a birth tax of $50,000 USD, or the equivalent in other currencies, for each child. Twins will in...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Bullying is good as it creates a stronger person

FanboyMctroll
dukeofpanda

Bullying is good as it creates a stronger person out of the person being bullied. A person grows a thicker skin, can handle criticism and does not shy away from conflict in the future after being bullied. It makes a person become a fighter and want to eventually challenge the bully and bring him down. otherwise the rest of the people are just sissies and cry babies that are afraid and wimpy and can't handle and stand up to adversity. Bullying prepares you for adult life where in the workforce...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Should employs be allowed to dye there hair?

Kira2003
Rad_Chad_Is_A_Mad_Lad

I was working at a restaurant that had no rule about "people not being allowed to dye their hair". So I went and dyed my hair with blue underneath. The next day I went in for my shift at work and my boss pulled me aside and said: " Is that temporary?" I replied with " No its permanent, is that a problem?" The next day he called me into his office and told me that he has to let me go for "showing up late all the time" when I have always been at least 10 minutes early....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago