People Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Masterful aka What50 needs to take a diversity course!!

FanboyMctroll
HellishPanda

Masterful also known as What50 needs to take a course in diversity and also needs to graduate from high school. Dropouts do not contribute any useful debates on this site. As for his 14 year old followers, stay in school and learn something, don't listen to this racist fool....

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 8 Hours Ago

Straight white males are the reason why man kind is no longer in the dark ages

Masterful

Welcome. In this debate I will begin by giving a brief overview of what I understand the white man has done for man kind, then I will defend my statement of "Straight white males are the reason why man kind is no longer in the dark ages" It will be up to my opponent to diminish my claim. It seems that white males are overwhelmingly responsible for a large amount of the worlds invention. Suggesting that white males not only have contributed more to human history, but on average, are more int...

Challenge Period
11 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

The Brotherhood Manifesto

What50

Hello, DDO community I am What50 enforcer of the brotherhood. I would love it if you would take the time to read this Manifesto of the formed DDO group "The Brotherhood". What is the Brotherhood? The brotherhood is an elite, secretive group dedicated to making controversial debate topics. It was formed by a great man, and leader Masterful following the ideals of the idea of "The White mans world" a belief that the White Man contributed most to all of society. Beliefs? The Brotherhood...

Challenge Period
31 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Black people are more animalistic than white people.

Masterful

This debate aims to tackle the very controversial question that philosophers and scientists a like, face. Are black people more animalistic than white people? I know some of you may be offended by the question posed here today, but bear with me as I aim to tackle some of the hardest questions that the modern world faces. Please keep an open mind and remember, blacks are people too. It's no secret that AIDs came from Africa because black men were making love to Chimps, argua...

Challenge Period
41 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Masterful & What50 should be made into pig feed

FanboyMctroll

Masterful and What50 are just racist skinheads that have nothing productive to contribute to on any of their debates, they only come on here to incite hatred and racism as are as useless in society as tits on a rooster. Therefore I suggest we turn them into pig feed...

Challenge Period
21 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

What is wrong with What50 & Masterful

FanboyMctroll

What is wrong with What50 and Masterful These two individuals are racist, homophobic, bigoted, cruel individuals who just enjoy posting racist debates and insensitive comments about disabled people or the LBGT community or the Jewish community or any other group of people that aren't white. I believe these 2 individuals should be removed from DDO as all they do is anger the rest of the members with their insensitive remarks, debates, comments. We can not encourage this type of behavior on...

Challenge Period
37 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

ViceRegent is unable to tell rational from irrational

NDECD1441

So far, ViceRegent's infamous debate (What is worse about an aethist) has proved him to be like one of DDO's former members, Purushadasa. Puru may or may not have meant it however Vice has insulted about all the comments and aethists adding with calling them 'irrational'. This debate will be about whether or not Vice can tell irrational from rational. The burden of proof is shared with both sides and if ViceRegent accepts this debate, merely calling me irrational will simply result in an automat...

Challenge Period
7 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Feminism in Today's Society

phuzzie
levi_smiles

Feminism today is obviously a rising topic/issue/problem/whatever you'd like to call it, but nonetheless you can't argue that it isn't out there and isn't a big idea. Feminism has been on the rise in recent years, but that doesn't mean it only just became an ideology. For instance, when WWI/WWII were happening and growing into a global conflict, it called for more of America's men to step forward and serve their country. Naturally, this calling opened up a lot of needed positions in the State...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

We Need to Cull At Least 1 Billion of the Population

masterdrave
theta_pinch

hi guys its me, first round is for acceptance only. yeah so this is just because I really feel like we just need to kill some people. I think its finally time please accept and good luck!!...

Debating Period
9 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Gay is a mental disorder.

Bill_Henly
Bitch_Goddess

For many years the public has accepted Gays to be normal. Even recently they were even pressured into legalizing Gay marriage thanks to Obama. Gays should not be accepted as they are not normal. God created man and woman to marry and love each other. Men should not love men and women should not love women. If you believe in evolution this also makes sense. Kids can only be made when a man and a woman get together. Man and man is not good for anyone. People are pretending it is normal to make the...

Debating Period
19 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago