People Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

That Poppy is a better than Melanie Martinez

GMS666
spudbud

Poppy is more than an amazing singer,she is an amazing entertainer.She does not use cursewords and has an amazing back story that youshould look at.whileMelanie got famous from aTVshow and uses trashy launguage and all she sings about is boys.I know you may be thinking thatPoppy was jast a replacement ofMarsargo but she is better thanMars,even though they are both just pawns of titanicsinclare.Melanie also has a great personality and amazing storys to tell in her songs but i think she exagerates...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Sexism is still in Australia

Hoody0116
passwordstipulationssuck

Sexism IS still in Australia, take AFL for example, yes they brought in a girls team but what about other sports and why isn't the women's football on main channels when the men's football is on. Did you also hear the fact that they are taking out the first bounce of the games because women aren't strong enough to do it! Why do people still believe these awful and sexist comments! arent we all told from a young age to not judge a book by its cover, so why are we judging women because of they sha...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Transgenders Should be Accepted as Boy Scouts

anaklusmos
SkySky16

Boy Scouts are now accepting transgenders who identify as male into the program. This has been highly criticized as many agree that transgender boys are girls who think they are boys. I believe that this is false. As a supporter of and part of the BSA, I believe that it is our duty to be open to people. The people we accept must identify as boys and technically transgender boys count as boys but were girls. Humans are not perfect as ethics are not and I understand why people believe that but hav...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Should white people be proud of their race?

Divergent24
6gty5jf

I am taking the pro position, meaning that I believe that white people should be proud of being white. My opponent will take the con position, arguing the opposite. Rules: R1 - Acceptance R2 - Opening arguments R3 - Rebuttals and second arguments R4 - Defence, rebuttals and closing arguments...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 15 Hours Ago

Should prisoners have the right to vote ?

JDubb
Sam1370

Prisoners should have the right to vote, because they may be released soon to be govern by a candidate chosen by others. According to the 14th amendment "all persons born or naturalized in the United States," which included former slaves recently freed. In addition, it forbids states from denying any person "life, liberty or property, without due process of law" or to "deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws" which encourages equal rights in all situations....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Feminism is not equality

Youngastronomer
6gty5jf

I'd like to debate any feminist out here because it isn't equality. Feminism has quite the hypocrisy considering men are justhe as oppressed as women but feminists are silent on them but shed millions of tears for women. Con will argue this is false and feminists are targeting equality. Rounds 1) Acceptance 2) Rebuttals 3) Defense Rules 1) No trolling 2) No profanity 3) No ad hominem 4) No forfeiting 5) Use evidence and sources....

Voting Period
4 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Why are people so ignorant?

why1
NotDanDan

Explain why people are ignorant....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

I am cucumber

acamen
SnazzyBro

I was laying outside then I woke up and I was a cucumber. I was green and it was very lit dab af. Then I fell and my brother screamed alloha snackbar and I blew up and while I was flying I was about to land in the water, but i stapled water to a tree stopping me from getting sogging....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

WW2 could be won without America's help

Youngastronomer
CosmoJarvis

I think the allies would win the 2nd world war without America's help, someone prove me wrong or get proven wrong Rounds 1) Acceptance 2) Rebuttals 3) Defense Rules 1) Conduct 2) Try to use sources 3) No profanity or ad hominem 4) No forfeiting No history topic? Really? Sorry if I've got the wrong one, let me know about that please...

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Are Bi People Valid

TheArgumentativeOne
dipper

Definition of Bi: Liking both SEXES, not all genders. Rules: Just be nice Don't be bum hurt if you loose and if I loose I promise not to be bum hurt either. Of course people who identify as bi are valid in their sexuality. People who think people who are bi are seeking attention, are waiting to choose, are confused, or are trying not to be fully gay are simply uneducated. Many of my friends are bi and later I will include quotes from them about their sexuality. Saying some one's sexuality...

Debating Period
7 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago