People Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

KFCvsLotteria

eudh

i choose KFC...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 8 Hours Ago

KFCvsLotteria

eudh
geniusseeker

i choose KFC...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Masterful should be banned from this site

FanboyMctroll
Emilrose

Masterful should be banned from this site for being contently anti-Semitic,, racist, disrespectful to handicap people, ignorant of children and just down right cruel to anyone who is not white. With disrespectful post such as "Jews should be made into soap" or "Retarded people should work in coal mines" this type of behavior warrants permanent banning from this site. This type of behavior should not be tolerated and hateful speeches should be removed and their author banished. Give me any re...

Debating Period
17 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Rape should be legal as long as the man wears a condom.

Masterful
TheDebatingKnight

I fully understand that my stance is controversial, but recently there have been many incidents where men have been falsely accused of raping women and have served long sentences for this. The very fact that women are abusing the law to harm men is sickening and for that we should legalise rape to protect our men. Being falsely sent to prison for rape will destroy a persons life and they could go to prison for many years. However if a fat chick gets raped she might actually enjoy it. It's cle...

Debating Period
15 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Rape should be made legal as long as the man wears a condom.

Masterful
Lilieze

Debating Period
9 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Oreo vs Kitkat

eudh
NDECD1441

Oreo or Kitkat...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Interracial Dating Destroys Diversity - Interracial Dating is Wrong

RyanBailey
coldto

People being at liberty to choose which partner they'd like, does not mean it is ethically or morally right; it simply means that by law, they are at liberty to choose which partner they'd like. Furthermore, just as two dyes - when mixed - create one dye at the expense of both dyes, interracial dating does the same. The very thing that interracial dating seeks to promote, which is diversity, it destroys. Such is to say, if one's reason behind dating outside of their race is an attraction to a di...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Is money the most motivating factor in a workplace.

somsdayal
NIGHTANDKNIGHT

In the words of Kevin O" Leary, "The best motivator in the world is money. And if that doesn"t work, try for more money. Imagine yourself in a situation where you are broke. Like flat broke! Turning down opportunities because you can"t even afford it. Now I want my worthy opponents to tell me that money is not the best motivator here. Not having money limits your life. Because money is what drives us. That is the sole reason to work! Leo Rosten has quite truly said, "Money doesn"t buy happines...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Convicted criminals should all be chipped

FanboyMctroll
sayvillees

Since the recidivism rate for paroled criminals is 87%, we should implant micro chips in all criminals before being released from jail. This way when they commit a crime again, we can speed up the court process by being able to show through GPS that yes that person was there during the crime, also bail bondsman would not be needed as we could locate the criminal right away with a simple Ipad or laptop. Jails do not rehabilitate criminals, it's just a place for criminals to get together and schem...

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

The friend zone does exist.

Thugzbunyyy
AudreyAlways

The friend zone (fzone) most certainly exists, and is undeniably a negative phenomenon. A phenomenon that no one is at fault for letting happen, but both parties CAN be at fault for perpetuating. Those are my main points that I will focus on defending. I would first like to define and distinguish between two different kinds of fzone, then I will allow any potential cons to make their opening arguments. So, quite simply, the fzone is any situation where person A is attracted to person B and wo...

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago