People Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

should we pay taxes???

hellopuppy4
Marktnt

i do not think we should pay taxes because taxes are to much...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 21 Hours Ago

is bob good

Awesomeman1
Okaydoka

ooooooooooooooffffffffffffffffffffffffff...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Marriage should be abolished

Minddagger
FollowerofChrist1955

I am sorry to anyone who is in a happy couple but nowadays it seems to be rare. Marridge (no matter how many people in it) was made to make sure that you reproduce, and yet it is proven, time and time again, that teen's reproduce without marridge, furthermore, it seems that women (not all of them tho!) are talking advantage of the system, by marrying rich men or women, dumping them, and taking their house, children, or money, not only that, the structure of it is falling apart, currently...

Debating Period
24 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Abortion

pi3.14
NKJVPrewrather

I am pro-life and against abortion, unless the life of the mother is at stake. If you choose to set up your debate in this round, you may (if you include all the sources and details and everything), but you must waive round five so we have equal rounds to debate. Otherwise, you could state a summary of your opinion ("I am pro-choice and I believe life starts at birth" [or something like that) and you won't have to waive that last round. If you just want to do the summary, you may state your beli...

Voting Period
5 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Is Donald Trump considered a cool dude

MemeMaster1
CocoMemes

Donald Trump is a very cool dude. Hey may have orange skin and yellow hair but his decisions are logical. His favorite statement is "fake news" which I agree with because most of the news is fake so this proves he knows what he is doing....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago

Is It O.K. for Men and Boys to Comment on Women and Girls on the Street?

Amphia
roguerogue

This idea for a debate came to me after reading an article by the NYT about it. I encourage you to read the article. https://learning.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/03/05/is-it-o-k-for-men-and-boys-to-comment-on-women-and-girls-on-the-street/ I am against cat-calling. I feel that such comments are not taken as compliments by most women. Here is a an excerpt of a comment (posted on the article) that I agree with: "...Girls do like being called beautiful. Really what person doesn"t? But to most of...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Spanking children

AussiePotato
apollochar

Hello opponent, first of all please type in "I accept your debate" to show you are not a troll then you may do your introduction. Spanking children is a thing many parents do but I do not agree this is a good way to discipline your child. In this debate I will tell you why....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Is Beauty Not Important?

louigi
AlfredCSM

You will have a total 3 rounds to argue, and in the first round, you need to say that you accept the discussion. Font size should be 12 pt. You will be on the pro side to argue, and your time to argue is 3 days. The voting will last 10 days, and we will see who wins!...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Should gay marriage stay?

Vinyl_Scratch
Wilford_Hester

There should be gay marriage, I mean honestly (for those of you who have married) who voted on your marriage? Marriage should be for any gender. Love is Love. Sure you can't produce offspring but there is overp...

Voting Period
6 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Should teachers be able to wear whatever they want to teach?

lapekas_04
MagicAintReal

Teachers should be able to wear whatever they want to teach. {within reason} they are coming to teach not to impress the students with their fashion....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago