the-guy
OtakuJordan

perfection can never exist

OtakuJordan

the-guy

Pro

such thing as perfection is an illusion it is created by humans especially the weak . the people who seek every thing without the will to sacrifice anything . to get results without putting effort . they make an image that can never exist a group of the values they seek not only the values even the material side is included they think of someone smart handsome wealthy and healthy , with no flaws or mistakes thaw I think it's impossible that it'll ever exist but I think it has an important role in some people's lives as goal it's what they seek ; besides as personalities change the definition of a perfect image changes but it's always the one thing that we think as impossible and at the same time that can provide the ultimate happiness
ps : sorry for my bad english
OtakuJordan

Con

Pleased to "meet" you, Pro. I accept this debate and look forward to a good discussion. I would like to remind the voters that the burden of proof is on Pro in this debate.

As my opponent's R1 speech consisted entirely of rhetoric, with no actual arguments presented, there is nothing for me to respond to other than the resolution itself. My response shall be a presentation of examples of perfection.

In the physical world
Any unrestrained liquid in a zero gravity environment will form itself into a perfect sphere.[1]

In metaphysics
Deities, especially the Judeo-Christian God, are often said to be perfect, to act perfectly or to have perfect qualities (i.e., omniscience).[2]

I look forward to my opponent's response.

1. http://startswithabang.com...
2. Psalm 18:30
the-guy

Pro

the-guy forfeited this round.
OtakuJordan

Con

My arguments stand.
the-guy

Pro

the-guy forfeited this round.
OtakuJordan

Con

My arguments stand.
the-guy

Pro

the-guy forfeited this round.
OtakuJordan

Con

My arguments stand.
the-guy

Pro

the-guy forfeited this round.
OtakuJordan

Con

Please vote Con.
Posted by bubbatheclown 3 years ago
bubbatheclown
Ah, but on a microscopic level a sphere has a bump or a depression. No physical object in this universe is perfect.
Posted by Ragnar 3 years ago
Ragnar
I was just thinking that. Please add a definition for perfection, so that this can be debated with some degree of objectivity.
Posted by Dragonfang 3 years ago
Dragonfang
You should make sure you define the terms in the future.
If someone defines perfection as: "What a person thinks is best" then you've lost the debate.
Vote Placed by Beverlee 3 years ago
Beverlee
the-guyOtakuJordanTied
Reasons for voting decision: It's a shame that this keeps happening. Sources, S&G, arguments and conduct all go to con.