Philosophy Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Sweet genious is the wiered sest tv show

ExipredMilkExpiredCows
9spaceking

WATCH IT!!! It is the weirest thing, EVER!...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 16 Minutes Ago

There Exists A Non-Mental Reality

Rational_Thinker9119
GoOrDin

Most people believe in a non-mental reality... However, I don't think that these people really have any valid justification. This debate is a challenge to anyone who believes that they can demonstrate that a reality exists outside of mind (or, at least that a reality outside of mind is the most plausible explanation for our experiences). The burden of proof will not be shared, as I have defended my position enough in debate. I would like to see some positive arguments for a non-mental reali...

Debating Period
12 Comments
Updated 17 Hours Ago

which is better vampires or werewolves

Madgirl707
AimeeGleek17

I believe vampires are deffently the best because they are creatures of the night and are able to use their powers painlessly at any time however werewolves only turn on a full moon and when they do turn it is painful and they can not control their selfs whilst in wolf form, which normally ends up with them going on a killing spree. Vampires on the other hand can learn to control themselves against the thirst for blood....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Are vampires real?

Madgirl707
Isaac77

I believe vampires are real because of the fact that the stories must have been pasted down for years for a reason. The tales of Vampires have been told for centuries, people who have died and Been reborn into blood thirsty hunters. These myths must have come from somewhere. It is almost impossible to fabricate a creature in such detail and have enough people to believe it that people were burned or staked for it as a crime. If the legends are fake then where did they come from? And why do so...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 25 Minutes Ago

Quote battle.

The-Holy-Macrel
JoshRice

The first round is acceptance as always. Quotes must be original an thought up by you and only you a copying of a quote will be an automatic loss. No rebuttling. Second a quote on belief, beliefs, arts, morality, and "two types of people". Third a quote on culture, time, reality, life, and trust. Fourth a quote on anything. The conclusion will be a review upon them. Voters vote for the stronger quote. Any question comment on this debate....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

pretending to be smart, is the same as a fart. Youngsters are stupid.

Max.Wallace
Pfalcon1318

Bring it all you children fools Tell us who should rule. Your god or elected leader. making their constituents bleeders or endowed. Smarty kiddos elaborate please like a bunch of thieves...

Voting Period
7 Comments
Updated 16 Hours Ago

Is divorce wrong? Should it be illegal?

Commondebator
thisismoose

Hello, in this debate I will be arguing that divorce should be legal. Please do include moral views, and lawful views. Rules: Be respectful. No name calling No swearing Dont forfeit Have fun First round is acceptance....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

If you wished for someone to die, and they died are you responsible?

funnycn
Greeny

This is a philosophical debate about murder.Once you accept, your views about murder might change.Here are the rules... Forfeit once and it's automatic loss. No insulting. The bible is a limited source. If you use the bible, it must have a secondary source to back it up. This debate is to be taken seriously. No trolling, no nonsense, and I have no tolerance for it. Round one is acceptance. Round five is the conclusion. Murder is defined as "The crime of deliberately killing a person". [...

Debating Period
9 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

This skyscraper would claim the following: Mac and cheese is a vegetable.

Jedi4
JasperFrancisShickadance

r1 for the accept....

Debating Period
15 Comments
Updated 21 Hours Ago

Does God exist ?

TheCuriousAustin1715
CheetoGo

I believe that God does not exist because if he/she does then why would it create skeptics? Why would God want me to doubt his existence ? If i am His creation then why would he want me to not believe in Him? And the only conceivable way to grasp his existence is through faith. Faith itself is a concept that is built on trust but as an atheist how can i trust in an entity that has no proof of existence....

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago