run-ons_maker
Yraelz

pikachu can transform in to super saiyan 3

Con Tied Pro

run-ons_maker

Con

because it is totally diferent story!!!! and actually only goku and gotenk are able to transform in to SS3 but pikachu need moon stone to transform in to raichu however it's not SS3!!!!
Yraelz

Pro

Pfft I am in strong affirmation of this statement!

My opponent falsely presumes that Pikachu could not possibly go Super Saiyan 3 because he/she/it is from a different fictional work than fictional characters that can generally go super saiyan 3. This is highly fallacious, as the fact that two characters are of different fictional works does not make a cross over impossible.

For instance let us take a look at the justice league. A show in which many marvel comic heroes all appear in the same place. Better yet, let us look at an example of pikachu appearing in another fictional work.

Specifically pikachu appearing in Super smash brothers, Super smash brothers melee, and super smash brothers brawl.

Up until those points my opponent would have denied the fact that "pikachu can wield a beam sword" or "pikachu can fight sonic" or "pikachu can grab bunny ears and jump 20x his height" or "pikachu can turn into a ball similar to sonic that destroys things" or "pikachu can transform into metal pikachu".

However the fact that a fictional source has portrayed pikachu doing these acts makes it so.

Unless my opponent can somehow prove that a fictional source is lying on an issue then it stands as true. Thus:

The fact that my fictional picture quite clearly depicts Pikachu as super saiyan 3, makes it so!
run-ons_maker

Con

well actually i make this debates because of your picture.......
now let's get back to business!! that you say that it is different fictional works does not make a cross over impossible yes you are right but in dragonball Z only saiyan can transform into super saiyan because it is a special ability for saiyan people like goku,vegita,gohan,goten,trunk and gotenk but pikachu it's pokemon! yes it can mix with DBZ pikachu can use 100000 volt to goku but it still can't trasform into super saiyan 3 even super saiyan is still can't! because super saiyan is a special abilty only for saiyan and that you say in smash bros it can transform into metal because it use flower like wario it can wield beam saber because beam saber is just a weapon but super saiyan need only that the user of this ability is saiyan and that person is very strong and that you say your pict prove that pika' can transform in to saiyan 3 that is totally rubbish arguement(sorry just kidding) because if i make a picture that have vegita became a gays would make it true? and the last thing is my arguement speech is 100% run-ons!!!!!!!!
Yraelz

Pro

My opponent is convinced that pikachu cannot turn SS3. He/she is convinced of this because of the mere fact that only a Saiyan can turn SS3; he points out pikachu is a pok e' mon. I however am not convinced for two reasons.

1. To begin with becoming metal was a power exclusive to the Mario family, however this does not stop Pikachu from turning metal in SSB. Likewise pikachu could not double jump in the original pok e' mon series or video games but can in SSB.

However! In my opponents defense he states that the transformation of pikachu into metal pikachu is done through use of an item. I agree, sadly this point only adds to my case. The fact is, Pikachu could very well have turned into SS3 through use of an item. I personally do not know how pikachu achieved the feat of SS3 but the fact remains that pikachu is very clearly SS3 in my profile picture.

2. My opponent also assumes that pok e'mon and super saiyan is mutually exclusive. I offer my opponent to present any evidence that this idea is even remotely true. In fact from what I can see the only requirement to be a Saiyan is to have been born on the Saiyan world before it was destroyed http://en.wikipedia.org.... Furthermore the Saiyans traveled to many other worlds frequently destroying them before their own home world was destroyed. Which means in all reality they very well could have brought back two pikachus and allowed them to breed. Hence Saiyan Pikachu was born!
run-ons_maker

Con

ok that you says pikachu can transform in to ss3 by using an item but what is that item!!!! and actually that you say only requirement to be a Saiyan is to have been born on the Saiyan you don't understand even human like krilin born on planet vegita(saiyan planet name, vegita named after this planet)he still not saiyan because the thing i mean is you need to be son of saiyan like gohan even he is half saiyan half human he can still became a super saiyan so the requirement is to have a saiyan blood(don't be silly saying so pikachu can just carry goku blood to be a super saiyan this is silly points!!) anothing i found one of your silly point that you say saiyan may bring back two pikachu those two pika still don't have saiyan blood and which saiyan will be crasy having sex with pikachu!!!!!!!!! and last thing these are totally RUN-ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Yraelz

Pro

Ok.

My opponent begins by attacking my first point stating, "ok that you says pikachu can transform in to ss3 by using an item but what is that item". The fact of the matter is, it really doesn't matter what item. I was simply stating that it would be possible, through use of an item much like in SSBM. My opponent has conceded this to me, only asking the name of the item (its a SS3 ball for all I'm concerned).

My opponent goes on to state that saiyan blood is required to become a saiyan. He then gives me the option of having a saiyan have "crasy sex" with a pikachu. I'm actually not going to take him up on this, instead I'm going to say that its probably possible for the pikachu to get saiyan blood by biting a saiyan or having a saiyan inject the blood into the pikachu. Though my opponent has still shown exactly no proof as to why pikachu could not be a saiyan to begin with and have saiyan blood in the first place. Thus I'm resting my case.

Thanks for the debate.
Posted by EmeraldLance 5 years ago
EmeraldLance
Ugh! I think my soul has cancer.
Posted by Yraelz 8 years ago
Yraelz
If it's such a worthless debate then why bother wasting more of your time by posting on it? LAWL!
Posted by jfg2597 8 years ago
jfg2597
Please debate something worth while. This is close to being one of the most mindless debates ever. Gathering up information and presenting it to defend such a ridiculous statement just to gain points on the site is a waste of time and embarrassing. Try not to drift off into hypothetical situations to justify your point of view. Rather, admit defeat for not being able to prove your point with a reasonable and RATIONAL doubt. Also, must like this debate, debates should not be based on the hypothetical in the first place. Example:

"Pikachu could use an item to turn SSJ3"

Using such a statement as a defense for your side is a waste of time because anything can be plausible when your variables are hypothetical. Ridiculous debate, both sides shouldn't have wasted their time on this one. Your avatar is cool, but nothing much past that.
Posted by Johnicle 9 years ago
Johnicle
ya i just saw that... this will be fun
Posted by Logical-Master 9 years ago
Logical-Master
No need, Luke. The Webmaster then said that he would pay 100 bucks regardless of the number of people participating.
Posted by Johnicle 9 years ago
Johnicle
ATTENTION ALL DEBATERS: The online debate tournament on facebook (offically named "online debate tournaments") is now asking everyone possible to join. The webmaster recently discovered our group and has decided to make the first tournament a $100 cash prize IF we have 100 or more people in it. Please consider joining. It's a double elimination tournament. After joining the group, remember to put your debate.org name in the discussion board named "Tournament 1" to officially sign up. The sign up deadline is March 31st at 7:00 Central Time. At that exact time, I will begin making the schedule and will post all the details ASAP after that. Thank You for your consideration and I hope to see you on facebook!

Luke Cumbee
Posted by Yraelz 9 years ago
Yraelz
That sounded like a whitest kids u know character. =)
Posted by venicio22 9 years ago
venicio22
that picture is sexy greatest pika picture in the whole world i believe he can go super sayin just because of that uber sexy picture like omg nice
Posted by Johnicle 9 years ago
Johnicle
im sorry but yraelz's profile pic is just awesome... i never got into the whole pokemon thing but i HAVE seen my fair share of dragon ball/z/gt... super saiyan is one of the greatest cartoon creations ever... i just love the whole idea behind it... everything else in db/z/gt is average
Vote Placed by gurgleburgle 6 years ago
gurgleburgle
run-ons_makerYraelzTied
Vote Placed by Yraelz 8 years ago
Yraelz
run-ons_makerYraelzTied
Vote Placed by jfg2597 8 years ago
jfg2597
run-ons_makerYraelzTied
Vote Placed by theitalianstallion 8 years ago
theitalianstallion
run-ons_makerYraelzTied
Vote Placed by sippinsizzurp 9 years ago
sippinsizzurp
run-ons_makerYraelzTied
Vote Placed by run-ons_maker 9 years ago
run-ons_maker
run-ons_makerYraelzTied
Vote Placed by Lenfent 9 years ago
Lenfent
run-ons_makerYraelzTied
Vote Placed by ronnyyip 9 years ago
ronnyyip
run-ons_makerYraelzTied
Vote Placed by Pride_of_Scotland 9 years ago
Pride_of_Scotland
run-ons_makerYraelzTied
Vote Placed by Logical-Master 9 years ago
Logical-Master
run-ons_makerYraelzTied