alec314
mitman669

ping pong is better than badminton

alec314
Started: 2/22/2012 Category: Sports

alec314

Pro

ping pong is better than badminton because it takes less space and hurts less when you take a ping pong ball to the face versus a shuttlecock.Also because more people have ping pong tables than badminton nets.I think gym classes should have ping pong because it's fun easy, doesn't take up much space and people enjoy it more.Plus it takes less energy and movement so even drunk people can do it.
mitman669

Con

Ping Pong should not even be a sport all you do is hi a small ball with a paddle back and forth until someone misses it .
In badminton you have to run around and try to hit it where in ping pong you move over 4 centimetres to hit the ball there is no athleticism in ping pong it is just a mini version of tennis when people are to lazy to play on courts
alec314

Pro

Don't you mean hit a ball, instead of hi a ball.Anyways, if ping pong doesn't require skill, why is it an olympic sport huh?Ping Pong is better because it requires less space and anyone can do it, my cousin played it when he was 4, where as kids don't start playing badminton in gym until grade 4, plus badminton equipment costs more so not all families can afford it, where as ping pong costs less. Ping pong also is more fun, and you are not as tired after a game of ping pong, while you are after a game of ping pong.Thak you.
mitman669

Con

When ping pongs in the Olympics you need good hand eye coordination and you need speed but when your playing beer pong at home there is no skill at all badminton is a sport in the Olympics as well and you need more focus in badminton and it gets you more active that is why its played in gym vs pin pong and Alex its not called ping pong the proper name is table TENNIS why do you think its called that BECAUSE it is a non skilled game of mini TENNIS this game is not played in schools because it is not considered a activity that helps your level of skill. Yes it is a fun GAME to play but it shouldn't be a gym sport or EVEN A OLYMPIC SPORT ! this is not a real sport Badminton is you need more athleticism than table tennis
thank you
and good luck

MITCH
alec314

Pro

What does beer pong have to do with it?It's a different activity.Anyways, you agreed with me and then disagreed, make up your mind, by the way, I'm sorry for repeating my points like that. I hope you realize that like mini golf to golf, it's not just tennis in miniature, there are different rules and stuff like that, plus it takes skill to give it spin, speed stuff like that. I hope you understand what I mean.Thank you.
mitman669

Con

mitman669 forfeited this round.
alec314

Pro

alec314 forfeited this round.
mitman669

Con

mitman669 forfeited this round.
alec314

Pro

alec314 forfeited this round.
mitman669

Con

mitman669 forfeited this round.
Posted by kyro90 5 years ago
kyro90
Lol, id actually have to go with ping pong. My family has been playing it for generations so I guess Im just used to it more.
Vote Placed by vmpire321 5 years ago
vmpire321
alec314mitman669Tied
Reasons for voting decision: ff'D LESS