Places-Travel Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Slum tourism is helping the poor

CyberneticHacker
Amphia

Definitions: slum tourism - tourism in financially distressed countries poverty - living on less than $2.37 a day First, who are affected by poverty and what does it mean for them? Right now, more than three billion people live in on less than $3.14 a day, and one billion of those people are children. In addition, 805 million people are food insecure and 750 million people lack access to clean drinking water, causing a total of 842 000 deaths a year. This correlates to 165 million children...

Debating Period
10 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

Italy is better than England

ranger-reyenger
SteelPelican

Italy is better than England for many reasons like food, weather, cute men and women, cars like lamebrains and Ferrari's, History potpie Roman empire and the people are really nice, some greet you like family....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 6 Days Ago

Australia should be a more significant country

AussiePotato
Emilrose

Hello opponent please type in that you accept this Debate by typing in "I accept" below along with your introduction to show you are not a troll. Australia has always been put into the shadow behind countries like America, Canada and even England sometimes, I feel Australia should not be put in the darkness and in this debate I will tell you why....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Is canada real?

Canada-is-fake
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

It is impossible for Canada to be real. It was created by the Nazis to cover up the war. The U.S. also agreed to completely stop the war and kill Hitler....

15 Comments
Updated 2 Weeks Ago

The United States Should Segregate by Race

icebeartheawesome
frankfurter50

Great. Welcome back. Now let's debate that the United States must segregate by race. I argue pro, and you argue con. I believe that the United States should be segregated based on race to eliminate the problem of racism. However, there are some interracial marriages and families with adopted kids of a different race. I still can solve the problem: 20 states for Caucasians 15 states for African Americans 10 states for East Asians, Southeast Asians, Maoris, Hispanics, and Native Americ...

11 Comments
Updated 1 Week Ago

Narnia is a real place

Bliztkreig
Pill_Junkie_Monkey

Narnia is real becos i saw in a moovee theez kids went throo a furnature thin ande thay treveled troo a pourtail to Narnia. I no itz based on a tru stor reee ande I waante two dbate boout this place reel....

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 4 Weeks Ago

Russia is Better than India

icebeartheawesome
Mahavirsinghisking

Russia is better than India. That's true as a matter of fact. Please vote pro. You have 3 days to come up with an argument to counter my claims. The word limit is 500 characters per debate. Let's go!...

6 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Indian People are Stinky

icebeartheawesome
frankfurter50

Welcome back. Now let's debate the topic that all Indian people are naturally and genetically stinky. I believe that they are very stinky. All they do is worship a wooden guy with a one million arms, and burn curry and whatnot as incense. You are going to counter my debate by trying to prove that they are NOT stinky. Here is how the debate will go: Round 1: Acceptance Rounds 2-4: Debate/Rebuttals Round 5: Closing/Conclusion You will have 3 days to come up with a good argume...

3 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Resolved: Spain should grant Catalonia its independence.

iwatchrickandmorty
ChickenMcNugget

In this case, I will be arguing that Spain should not grant Catalonia its independence, and my opponent will argue that Spain should grant Catalonia its independence. The first round is for acceptance and clarification only. The [Con] case will be presented at the start of Round 2. 1. No forfeits 2. Any citations or foot/endnotes must be individually provided in the text of the debate 3. No new arguments in the final round; R1 is just for acceptance 4. Maintain a civil and decorous atmo...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

The Existence of the Lochness Monster, and other monsters

GamerXKid
Youraverageunicorn

The Lochness Monster is a cryptid that reputedly inhabits Lochness, a lake in the Scottish Highlands. It is similar to other supposed lake monsters in Scotland and elsewhere, though its description varies from one account to the next, with most describing it as large. Nessie does in fact exist because of NUMBEROUS sightings....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago