Places-Travel Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Should Ferrets be Legalized in California?

NightSpeaks

I own a ferret, so I apologize if I sound a bit biased. I do live in California, and the only way you can legally own a ferret is by picking one up in another state, like Oregon, Nevada, or Arizona. While this isn't too difficult for die-hard ferret fans, it can quickly become a pain in the tail- especially when you consider that ferrets are already hard to find in other states. The reason why they were banned were mostly due to trivial complaints (that I argue aren't even true) which I w...

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Amtrak

neil23
Moelogy

help save amtrak!...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Ban plastic bags

CheesyGunz
MotleyBear

There should not be anymore plastic bags at stores...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago

California's High Speed Rail: Other states should wait.

Drago31
Aleoz

California's High Speed Rail is an attempt to keep the damage inflicted upon the environment to a minimum. The Authority behind the plans for this project are aiming to have the project use energy from only sustainable resources. Needless to say, it is far from finished, and other states should not wait until the rail is finished before they begin working on similar projects. Because if they do, then the time that would have went to the states doing their own research will be wasted on spectatin...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Months Ago

Asia is more livable than N/S America

samsun01
whiteflame

More than 2/3 rd's of the world's population live in the continent of Asia alone . Therefore Asia must be the most liveable country ....

8 Comments
Updated 6 Months Ago

You shouldn't travel the world.

npt2
afroninja61104

You should not travel the world. The world is dangerous. Ii costs a lot of money to travel the world. Why would I want to spend so much money on something that is so dangerous?...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 6 Months Ago

Did Americans ever land on the moon?

cafoltzy
Nordung

1st round=acceptance The topic deals with the claim that Americans landed on the moon in 1969. I say they {we} never did (against.)...

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 7 Months Ago

The Self-Driving Car

Nic115
sboss18

Since Google led the introduction of self driving cars, there have always been concerns about the safety of these cars. I believe that the risks outweigh the rewards on this. For starters, a self driving car would be piloted by a GPS system, which, in the past, has led daydreaming people off the road, or even worse. And that was with the people in control. Now imagine if the GPS made a mistake, and you were powerless to stop the vehicle from plunging into the ocean, or ramming into a group of...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 7 Months Ago

Should airplanes have an visible armed officer(Fire marshal) on board?

WolfSpirit223
313233qwe123

I would like to start off this debate by defining a Fire Marshal. A Fire Marshal is different from an Air Marshal. Back in the 1970s, Fire Marshals were armed officers who wore their uniforms on a plane. They were stationed their for the travelers protection. The difference between Fire Marshals and Air Marshals was the fact that the Fire Marshals were trained in the technology and inner workings of the plane. They were knowledgeable in how to pilot the plane in dire situations. Unlike Air Marsh...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 9 Months Ago

three

bryce3dogz
PowerPikachu21

last...

0 Comments
Updated 9 Months Ago