Places-Travel Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Should airplanes have an visible armed officer(Fire marshal) on board?

WolfSpirit223
313233qwe123

I would like to start off this debate by defining a Fire Marshal. A Fire Marshal is different from an Air Marshal. Back in the 1970s, Fire Marshals were armed officers who wore their uniforms on a plane. They were stationed their for the travelers protection. The difference between Fire Marshals and Air Marshals was the fact that the Fire Marshals were trained in the technology and inner workings of the plane. They were knowledgeable in how to pilot the plane in dire situations. Unlike Air Marsh...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

three

bryce3dogz
PowerPikachu21

last...

0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Should we try to get to Mars?

Parvizal
deadkills12

We should most definitely not work towards building technology to go to Mars. First of all, we will lose a ton of money. Going to Mars is a costly process, when we could be spending money on other things more important, like stopping homelessness. Why should we spend money on going to Mars when we could do many great things with the money. Also, the human death toll is already to much. We have already had way to many people die due to space exploration. Why should we take out the lives of...

0 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

should we arm and support isis?

natehen
themandude

America(satan) should arm,fund and openly support isis. ISIS is not what the media portrayes it , we are a loving organization that promotes peace and prosperity for all of makind and strongly against violence against non-muslims...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 1 Month Ago

Should Texas Have Remained As It's Own Country?

That1PoliticalKid
Conceptua

Round 1 is acceptance. from there on it is we debate. no swearing, please!...

11 Comments
Updated 2 Months Ago

Is Alberta better than Nova Scotia???

dongking30
TheNextDaVinci

Is Alberta better than Nova Scotia???...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 4 Months Ago

Allow Muslim immigrants equal opporunity.

Stupidape
mmurph123

Allow Muslim immigrants equal opportunity. I see no reason to place a ban on Muslim immigrants. I feel that banning Muslim immigrants would be a victory for evil and terrorists. Yes, a few more terrorists may immigrate and thus incidents may happen in our country and people will probably die. Yet, this is the price for doing what's right and freedom. Furthermore, the terrorists would have just found a different target anyways. So, instead of killing people in country A they kill people in...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 5 Months Ago

Stupidape
bfchrisb

Debating Period
6 Comments
Updated 5 Months Ago

Border wall between USA and Mexico.

Stupidape
Whatsreallyright

A border wall between the USA and Mexico terrifies me. [0] Walls work in two ways.A. To keep people out.B. To keep people in. I feel if we put up a large wall between the USA and Mexico, that the USA will be officially a police state. I don't fear the immigrants getting in, but I do fear the walls keeping U.S. citizens from escaping. Most of the problem between the USA and Mexico is the drug gangs. Instead, we need to legalize pot and decriminalize...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 5 Months Ago

Border wall between USA and Mexico.

Stupidape
Bremners

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 5 Months Ago