Jakeyboy19984
dribblerer

play station is better than xbox

Started: 3/20/2015 Category: Games

Jakeyboy19984

Pro

i have owned both and i find i have better experience with play station the only reason would ever go for an Xbox is to get halo
dribblerer

Con

Xbox is 100 and 10 % better than ps because it has better graphics easyer to use and it doesn't get hack as much
Jakeyboy19984

Pro

are you sure because xbox was down for the same amount of time and the play station is proven that it has better graphics or it wouldn't of sold as much
dribblerer

Con

I really couldn't care less if Xbox was down when play station was down Xbox came back first and yes there have been study's or what ever you put done just type it in Google images and find out
Jakeyboy19984

Pro

Jakeyboy19984 forfeited this round.
dribblerer

Con

hahahahahaha i win
Posted by SlovakiaKentros 2 years ago
SlovakiaKentros
Goddamn this is the worst subjective debate ever.
Posted by dribblerer 2 years ago
dribblerer
I completely agree with you but my friend doesn't really care and dragged me into it so I thought y not as I had nothing better to do today lol but I do agree with you there if u own Xbox you will say Xbox is better but if you own play station then you will say play station is better
Posted by little_Ej 2 years ago
little_Ej
this debate is really silly because people think that Ps are better then xbox or the other way around so does it matter because this a very old debate that been going since they both came out with the regular xbox and the ps1 but if people wanna keep its going be my guest but neither mircosoft or sony care anymore