plus is minus, and plus and minus is cause and effect,

equal is where im holding my hand in front of me, plus is where i can move my hand to, and minus is how my hand got to where it is, and where ever my hand is, is equal. i equal because i can plus and minus

giving is taking, and taking is giving.

you cant give me an apple, without taking an apple from somewhere

I can prove you wrong by Giving situations where your claims would be incorrect, or a fallacy.

Fallacy= A failure in reasoning that renders an argument invalid.

1. I steal your TV and give you nothing
~ Something is taken but nothing is given.

2. I gave you a hug for free.
~Something is given but nothing is taken

you steal my tv, thus I lose my tv, if I didn't lose it, you didn't steal it, plus and minus

you cant give me a hug without me getting a hug, you cant hug me without taking a step forward thus adding and retracting by movement

....... Even so your statement "equal is where I'm holding my hand in front of me" is not correct at all.
For something to be equal there has to be another object that it is equivalent to. Stating that your hand is equal because it is being held in front of you is not correct in any way.

Equal= being the same in quantity, size, degree, or value.

Equal= a person or thing considered to be the same as another in status or quality.

And if you want to get into technicalities, "equal is where I'm holding my hand in front of me", WHERE you are holding your hand is its location.

Location= a particular place or position.

If your argument is that your hand is somehow equal because it is not moving then first of all that is incorrect. the movement would be zero. Second of all your hand is never not moving because it is alive. If it was not alive then you could not move your hand, therefore changing your statement and making your original statement invalid.

I do not know why I am arguing with you as this is a silly topic.

if I cant plus and minus I cant equal, without my perception of a future and a past is cant be self-aware

my hand IS in front of me, I can move my hand to the left, and If I do I can remember I did it, plus and minus

cause=intended or random
is(equal, =)

wherever my hand IS, is equal, where ever my hand equals is where it IS

Your arguments don't make sense which any common person would see.
And you can't "plus or minus" anyways..... Plus and minus is not in any form a verb in the English language. If you think it is please give me an example where either plus or minus is used correctly as a verb in an English sentence.

I really have no other arguments or comments other than you seem to be confused on what you are trying to say.

I have 2 pens in my hand, and now i put 1 more pen in my hand, so I have 3 pens

true=personal physical experience of now
know=Physical experience of now

false=anywhere beyond my personal physical experience of now

I'm not going to debate that
That is not even close to what true and false is.

Can people comment their thoughts so I can see if I'm crazy for not understanding my opponent?

Makes sense
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
plus and minus is equal, wherever ever my hand is, is equal

how can you give me an apple, without taking it from somewhere

adding is retracting, and retracting is adding

cause and effect is logic, and logic is equal, there can be no math without equal, any equation either retracts or adds
Posted by Dagen 1 year ago
I think I understand what he is trying to say
His hand is at is "equal" when it is still
His hand is "plus" when he moves it. Eg: adding energy
His hand is "minus" when it was moved. Eg: Energy is taken

Although this does not make sense I am still going to "attempt" to argue this. haha
Posted by Rubikx 1 year ago
Argue what??? Your statements are direct contradictions of each other. Plus and minus are antonyms, they are literally the definition of opposite.
"equal is where im holding my hand in front of me, plus is where i can move my hand to, and minus is how my hand got to where it is, and where ever my hand is, is equal. i equal because i can plus and minus".
What is this even supposed to mean??? what does hand movement have to do with mathematics. Your arguments make absolutely no sense at all.
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
I dare you to try any kind of argument
Posted by Harold_Lloyd 1 year ago
Haven't you been warned to stay off drugs?

I dare you to try and make sense.
Vote Placed by Wylted 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: Pro was trolling so conduct to con. He also got the definition for equal wrong which con correctly points out