COOLPIKACHU1
PowerPikachu21

pokemon is NOT satanic

COOLPIKACHU1

Con

pokemon is not evil here's why, the people who made pokemon didn't know magic was bad they where just looking 4 elements to use 4 the game grass fire water etc. but phichick is not the same in the pokemon world as it is in ours its even been shown 2 b scientifically baced at times grass types can be trees and flowers ghost types arnt ghost but sometimes like garentina has no connection to ghosts at all cobalion is not made of steel but is a steel type for having a hart of steel but what your overlooking is the fairy type they where introduced as kind of a guardian angle how can an angle be a demen the point of telling you about all thouse types that r out of place is 2 point out dat just couse a pokemon has a lable doesn't mean that it's 100% in the anime when ever ash and his friends think they see a ghost but its really a ghost type they say it was nothing so it must not be a ghost and Pikachu's tail being a z how stupid can you be its A LIGHTING BOLT BECOUSE ITS AN ELECTRIC TYPE you see it on pokemon all the time magmorter looks like it has flames electabuz has black electric marks on its belly
PowerPikachu21

Pro

This will be fun. I'll show you that Pokemon is indeed Satanic. First, let's look at the fact that there are over 700 Pokemon right now, though we'll be taking a look at a certain Pokemon. Namely, Vivillon. Here's the bulbapedia article: https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net...(Pok%C3%A9mon)

Obviously, I want to to note that this Pokemon's number is 666; well known as the devil's number. It scatters colorful scales as it flies, stated by the Pokedex. But let's delve into the scales' ability; they're able to calm people, making then unwilling to fight. This can be seen at the end of Episode 12 of the XY anime, "To Catch a Pokemon Smuggler", https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net...

"Dolan whips out a net to capture Vivillon by hand, but his hand is lassoed by none other than Officer Jenny. Dolan refuses to give in, even when threatened with an Electro Ball, but Vivillon rains down its scales, which have an effect of quelling one's combative spirit. Dolan gives in easily."

And there's gotta be plenty of Vivillon flying around, showering the land with these calming scales. This is used by the police to remove any suspicion of Satan's evil plot to rule us with these fictional monsters. So be wary when you're trying to catch that Pokemon. You just might be falling for his trap.
COOLPIKACHU1

Con

that's just grasping at straws. when I battled girintina it said "bishan" as a roar so I looked it up and guess what, ITS A LOCATION IN SINGAPORE with your logic giritina is Chinese and really Pikachu's tail being a saitanic z? what's next the car tire being a satanic o also ladybugs r red and black and rhinos have horns none of them are demons but tbh even though harry potter's evil I think GOD's willing to look passed that if you just give HIM your heart but if you go back and look through all of Pok"mon's songs they talk about love, respect, honor, being a hero, pulling through, all things satin doesn't want us to achieve the BIBLE says "why would satin divide its own army a kingdom divided against it self will fall and a house divided against it self cannot stand and if satin fought satin there soon wouldn't be any satin left" and people in pokemon do baleef in GOD watch island of the giant pokemon and brock brings up the story of Noah in the manga one person said GOD created pokemon on the 7th day I mean we know HE rested but still they bayleef in GOD also spoink and grummpig are swines that get power from pearls theres a cave in heartgold and sole silver who's Japanese name means Zion the SAME mountan GOD spoke to Moses on pokemon gets inspiration from MANY different cultures meouth is baced off the chinees cat statues so yah one or two may be BACED OFF OF something bad but that doesn't mean they are and pokemon have been known many many MANY times over to not act the way pothers of there speases act so don't try saying all gengar r evil or what ever
PowerPikachu21

Pro

You're back! But you're missing one thing: I'm talking about a butterfly, not a Z. What does Z have to do with anything related to Satan?

Cross Examination:

I'd like to take a closer look at my opponent's statements. When you take a look, it's one huge run on sentence. It would be best if I look at this statement by statement. (This is examining his Round 2)

"when I battled girintina it said "bishan" as a roar so I looked it up and guess what, ITS A LOCATION IN SINGAPORE with your logic giritina is Chinese and really Pikachu's tail being a saitanic z?"

I'll be honest: I'm not an expert on Christian mythology. And what if Giratina is Chinese? This doesn't disprove the fact that Vivillon is #666.

"what's next the car tire being a satanic o also ladybugs r red and black and rhinos have horns none of them are demons but tbh even though harry potter's evil I think GOD's willing to look passed that if you just give HIM your heart"

Okay! Get back to Pokemon, bro. We're only discussing whether or not the Pokemon series is satanic, not anything else. And God doesn't mean anything in this debate, as we're talking about linking Pokemon to Satan.

"but if you go back and look through all of Pok"mon's songs they talk about love, respect, honor, being a hero, pulling through, all things satin doesn't want us to achieve the BIBLE says "why would satin divide its own army a kingdom divided against it self will fall and a house divided against it self cannot stand and if satin fought satin there soon wouldn't be any satin left""

Of course something Satanic won't outright say "We're evil!", that's ridiculous, and we'd avoid their trap. They'd have to mask the evil with good, naturally. We're going to have to dig deeper.

"and people in pokemon do baleef in GOD watch island of the giant pokemon and brock brings up the story of Noah in the manga one person said GOD created pokemon on the 7th day I mean we know HE rested but still they bayleef in GOD also spoink and grummpig are swines that get power from pearls"

Christianity isn't a concept of Pokemon, I thought. The god of Pokemon is Arceus. I'd like a link to this. [Also, why is Bayleef inside of a god?]

"theres a cave in heartgold and sole silver who's Japanese name means Zion the SAME mountan GOD spoke to Moses on pokemon gets inspiration from MANY different cultures"

I don't think this is relevant.

"meouth is baced off the chinees cat statues so yah one or two may be BACED OFF OF something bad but that doesn't mean they are and pokemon have been known many many MANY times over to not act the way pothers of there speases act so don't try saying all gengar r evil or what ever"

Alright. So maybe Pokemon is Chinese and Satanic. Also, Gengar, as a Ghost type, likes to scare people, so he is a mild evil. (Also, Gengar is Clefairy's ghost/shadow.)

Argument:

Alright, I definitely need to refine my argument. Let's look again at Vivillon. But I would also like to post a list of all the symbols of Satan:
http://www.exposingsatanism.org...

Here's some things I notice right off the bat:

1) Vivillon is #666 in the Pokedex. This is one of the most well known signs of Satan.
2) Vivillon is the signature Bug type of Generation 6. It's a butterfly.
2b) This has a small parallel to the butterfly effect, which states the smallest change can ruin everything.
4) It has the ability to calm a person's combative spirit with its scales.
5) Vivillon is said to be found all over the world in their pokedex entries.
6) In the anime, Ash's Pokedex says they can find springs easily.
6b) This has a small parallel to the Fountain of Eden.

[2b and 6b aren't meant to be 100% relevant, though may be. They're just parallels I found.]

COOLPIKACHU1

Con

the resin why I said garintina said bishan is to show that anyone can just make links to stuff vilveons dex no. might be 666 but that doesn't make it evil it just means they have over 800 pokemon so naturally SOMEONE had to take that spot.

now, saten won't make good look good it'll try to trick you into thinking god is bad and bad is good. it'll try to make you think that doing the wrong thing is doing the right thing the people who attacked during 9-11 thought they would be reworded in the afterlife, Spartans thought is was wise to kill the weak so only the strong lived that's NOT what pokemon does.

U want to know what REALLY isses me off, when people call arceus a god. no one worships it or anything it just made part of the multiverse 4 crying out loud and mew and mewtwo are stronger than arceus. many cultures in pokemon mistake pokemon 4 idols all the time but there NOT. in one episode ash and Pikachu respect a family's wishes by praying to a VOLCANO in another they here that an ANCIENT city worchipped all pokemon including psiduck but guess what in an early manga they said because pokemon where made on a holoday (day 7) they where not to rule or be ruled by humans as for your link its poor audio but here https://youtu.be...

and about mount Zion it's completely relevant it's a literal mountain called Zion cowensadense I think not

also its been proven that gengar are reincarnated humans NOT clafairy's shadow

aslo check this out, how the heck can this be satanic and can you explain why your name's Pikachu https://youtu.be...
PowerPikachu21

Pro

I would like to take a closer look at Vivillon. It's a final evolution, and has calming scales. We also use Pokemon to battle each other. Vivillon uses these scales to calm people who are against pokemon battles, which are promoting animal abuse.

My opponent also talks about worshipping a volcano and how Arceus isn't actually a god. Well, 1) This is irrelevant. We're focusing on Satan. 2) Arceus literally emerged from an egg out of nothingness and created the whole Pokemon universe. This is literally Genesis. You also say Pokemon aren't idols? Pikachu's the most famous, and some are... famous for unintended purposes.

And if Pokemon was made on a Holiday, nice. Though it doesn't stop anyone from linking it to anything. And my audio's poor quality? You do know I posted bulbapedia (the official Pokemon wiki) and a website about exposing Satan, right? There's no audio to be heard. You're probalby talking about the following link from you, though.

[After watching it] Ash is trying to find land, and Brock points out Noah had a bird find a stick. So someone named Noah is canon, probably Noah's Ark. I'm... actually pretty surprised. I think this is the only time they bring up actual Christianity. I think the next bible reference was Arceus's Genesis.

"and about mount Zion it's completely relevant it's a literal mountain called Zion cowensadense I think not"

So it's a reference. Actually, wouldn't biblical constructs show a link to Christianity, which then links to Satan? How did I not notice this before?

"aslo check this out, how the heck can this be satanic and can you explain why your name's Pikachu"

Woo! Braixen! Cute Pokemon! Lovely dancing! In fact... this is actually completely relevant to the debate! I don't think I'll watch the whole thing (maybe when I finally catch up to the XY anime, I'll watch the clip in the actual episode), but I'm pretty sure they just dance. And this is exactly the kind of thing Satan does: give us great animations of dancing and other distractions to mask the fact that they're forcing animals to fight.

And my name's PowerPikachu because I used to watch a Youtuber called SuperSkarmory, and I wanted to base my username off of that. I do admit I'm a big Pokemon fan, but this doesn't mean I can expose Satanic links. (I'm a rookie conspirist, and I'm not going to do this full time.)

Posted by COOLPIKACHU1 11 months ago
COOLPIKACHU1
nobody knows what where for only what where against when we judge the wounded but if we put down our signs cross over the lines and love like HE did (btw I realized the anti pokemon person is a Pikachu and hates pokemon where having a pokemon battle!!! hurry and reply, have I stumped you its your move)
Posted by COOLPIKACHU1 11 months ago
COOLPIKACHU1
Posted by PowerPikachu21 11 months ago
PowerPikachu21
Well, Con appeared to be arguing that it's not Satanic, so I argued the opposite of that. It's always confusing when someone thinks Con means yes or doesn't see relevance, or makes a "X is not good" type thing. (It's in all caps too!)
Posted by NDECD1441 11 months ago
NDECD1441
Also, I just realized. The motion is Pokemon is NOT satanic so that means that pro has to argue that Pokemon is not evil and con has to argue that pokemon is not NOT evil which means pokemon being good is its stance. You 2 were fighting for the weong side. This is sometimes what happens when you make a NOT debate on ddo.
Posted by NDECD1441 11 months ago
NDECD1441
The pickachus battle each other. Fun to watch
Posted by PowerPikachu21 11 months ago
PowerPikachu21
Moral: Power exposes lies. Coolness just dodges the conflict.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 11 months ago
PowerPikachu21
I see why people do these conspiracy theories. It's actually kind of fun to poke around a franchise's information and linking it to the Illuminati/Satan.