CAHAL101
B0MB3RM4N_J43H4

pokemon

CAHAL101

Pro

should people of all ages be able to play pokemon or do they just have to be little kids in order to play the game that so many people love to play and watch?
B0MB3RM4N_J43H4

Con

No, Pokemon should not be available for all ages, since throughout history there have been cases of children going mad, because of the irritating music. Also these days Pokemon is played in 3d which puts alot of strain on your eyes, also you can become addicted to the game leaving less time for family and academics.
CAHAL101

Pro

but it is for all ages anybody can play it they just don't have to play it like 24/7 i play it on my free time you may say that people spend to much time on it but they play it so they wont be lonely plus the 3D you can change back to a normal setting im 17 and still play it and my brouther plays it still and he is 10 years older than me you may say that pokemon is bad for people but it gives them a second life. when i am feeling ticked of i play it it is a stress re leaver to me
B0MB3RM4N_J43H4

Con

B0MB3RM4N_J43H4 forfeited this round.
CAHAL101

Pro

why did you forfeit ?
B0MB3RM4N_J43H4

Con

B0MB3RM4N_J43H4 forfeited this round.
Posted by CAHAL101 1 year ago
CAHAL101
thanks im really nnot a debating person im 17 and watch it ever since i was little i grew up with it but you should just email me about any topics that you have thanks CAHAL101
Posted by Conortheconor 1 year ago
Conortheconor
I would take the debate however I am 50/50 on the topic. The TV program and games, toys etc. that revolve around that are aimed at children, after all that is why it is aired on children's TV. However, as with nearly every chill program out there, you will have obsessives. For example bronies with my little pony. But the best argument for this is that every man and woman has the right to watch, do and play whatever they want(obviously with tin reason). So no you do not have to be a child to watch Pokemon.