ghostdance11
Dirty-Morgs

political correctness should become widespread in order to avoid hurting another's feelings?

Con Tied Pro
Reasons for your voting decision - Required
The Voting Period Ends In
01day17hours25minutes28seconds
Started: 11/28/2016 Category: Economics
Updated: 1 week ago Status: Voting Period

ghostdance11

Con

Political correctness is essentially control, not etiquette. It is sweeping the world, causing school teachers to use gender inclusive terms and having age old sports teams and companies consider rewriting their logo, name, or design. Although there is a line to be crossed of whether it is rude or not, you shouldn't have to watch everything you say just because it could hurt another person. I have plenty of research and thoughts on this, so I am not going to write it here.

You don't have to provide a completely structured debate, but basically just make your statement, then we'll do rebuttals, then closings. I look forward to learning how someone else views this idea.
Dirty-Morgs

Pro

Sorry I thought you were for politiacal correctness I should pay attention more (and wear my contacts) i think pc is wrong
ghostdance11

Con

Hey! I looked on your profile and noticed you were LDS!!! I am too!!!! I tried to message you, but it says you aren't allowing it. I would love to talk politics with you, considering we share many of the same beliefs. (I am also conservative, although more libertarian than tea party) I am also 14. And a girl.
Dirty-Morgs

Pro

How do you allow messages (I am still kind of new). Also I would love to talk politics it sounds fun.
ghostdance11

Con

No worries! I just joined yesterday! Go to profile-settings-privacy. Go to messages and click everybody, or friends. Make sure you are able to send friend requests and your notifications are on.
Dirty-Morgs

Pro

Are you a miamade or a beehive I am a teacher
Posted by ghostdance11 1 week ago
ghostdance11
Dirty morgs I am a mia maid.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 1 week ago
FanboyMctroll
Ghostdance11 I agree with you 100%, Happy Holidays, sorry I can't say Merry Christmas anymore it's not politically correct, I'm just going out to get my Christmas err sorry holiday tree right now.
Posted by Dirty-Morgs 1 week ago
Dirty-Morgs
Tumblr said I could be anything I decided to be mayonaise
Posted by Jonbonbon 1 week ago
Jonbonbon
Play devils advocate. Maybe you'll figure out why people believe something different from you. You dot have to agree with your side. Just promote a discussion.
Posted by FanboyMctroll 1 week ago
FanboyMctroll
Dirty-Morgs you challenged the Instigator, no going back now, we need to hear your best debate for being politically correct.

Is it because we don't want to offend anyone and everyone is special?
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 4 days ago
dsjpk5
ghostdance11Dirty-MorgsTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con was the only one who made an argument, so arguments to Con by default.