Politics Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Socialism is inferior to capitalism

Masterful

Socialism is for people who think with their emotions. Socialists always claim the moral high ground on the grounds of compassion. I work hard to earn my money, Yet for some reason my money gets given to people without jobs, They get a free ride on the back of my hard work. This is a principle of socialism and is morally wrong. I want to meet a filthy socialist traitor and understand what has made them so delusional. -Djksp cannot vote. -Disabled people cannot vote people they're bias,...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Firearms

Max_R

I believe that firearms should be legal in the United States without many or more restrictions, Because of the second amendment. It is the only amendment in the constitution that says it will not be infringed. Yet it is the amendment that is changed the most and argued constantly. People may say that the constitution was talking about muzzleloaders, But those were assault weapons to the people without them. In addition, The term assault rifle changes throughout history. The M1 Garand was an...

Challenge Period
2 Comments
Updated 19 Hours Ago

Should same sex marriage be legal? Yes or no.

YeshuaBought
PandaXpress

I say yes. Two halves of the same heart belong together, I am so tired of religious conservatives minding someone else's bedroom. If Christians can be wrong about slavery and women's rights, They can be wrong about gay rights. Religious conservatives would rather gays die alone and miserable than stop forcing their beliefs on other people....

Debating Period
13 Comments
Updated 23 Hours Ago

Should age limit be lifted from 18 to 21 for voting in the USA?

William4444
ArguingPerson123

I believe that voting should at least be lifted up to the age 21 because, They are much more intelligent and have a well knowledge of our nations politics than a 18 year old. I am sorry everyone who is 18, But let"s face it people who are 21 know more stuff about politics than you do. They have been here long enough to know what happens if we choose the left or right party....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

The US involvement in the vietnam conflict was unjustified

NetherZain

Hello, This is my first debate first round is for acceptance, Second for opening arguments third for rebuttals fourth for closing arguments then rebuttals. I hope to see someone accept. Have a nice day...

Challenge Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Northern Cyprus Should Be Recognized

dura
NetherZain

Northern Cyprus itself was, Originally, A form of Turkish clout on the island of Cyprus- however, This was in response to an explicitly ethnonationalist coup on the island, And such a thing is surely unlikely to treat minorities well in any way (and, In fact, The short-lived regime did not. ) The nation as it stands is currently the more tolerant part of Cyprus, Having voted to unite the island as the Republic of Cyprus votes to keep the island disunited, Leaving Northern Cyprus high and dry. As...

Debating Period
9 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Is Donald Trump's Twitter Posts a Creditable/Legitimate Source

Cactuspuncher
gray65

Do you really think he is legit? Just look at his twitter. How to find out who Trump really is in a fun way: Step 1: Go to YouTube Step 2: Search up "Donald Trump John Oliver" Step 3: Watch all the videos made by John Oliver Step 4: Search up "Donald Trump Geography" on YouTube Step 5: Go watch the first one Step 6: Come back and vote for me If you are arguing for pro, Please watch all the videos. They are not a waste of time and are hilarious and informative. (This isn't a tryhard...

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Does PRC own Taiwan?

LongLee

No, Taiwan does not belong to China First, Taiwan is called as the ROC/Republic of China. China is called the PRC/People's Republic of China. We need to understand the history before we go further in depth. ROC was formed founded on mainland China on the 1st of January in 1912 replacing the Qing dynasty ending 2 millennium of imperial rule of China. During the Qing Dynasty in 1683 to 1895 the Wing Dynasty took over the Island(Taiwan) which was owned by the renegade which defeated the...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Should the Death Penalty be an acceptable form of punishment?

jaancu
LongLee

Depending on the crime committed, I believe that the Death Penalty is definitely an option to be considered. However, Again, It is all circumstantial. Looking forward to seeing your opinions on this and where you stand....

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

is trump a good president?

The_Dank_Gamer
Kdkdkd

First round is acceptance, Please do not use ad hominems as they will only hinder your score when the people vote....

Debating Period
6 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago