Politics Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Carly Fiorina is better than Hillary Clintion

scaleofpeace

Carly Fiorina is the republican candidate for the republican party. If you don't know who she is I suggest doing your research. I think she is the smartest candidate running, and I would much prefer her over Hillary Clinton. She has great stances on the middle east, abortion, and even has very interesting points on gun control. Thanks to her I now know that it is stupid to create more gun laws because we don't even enforce the one's we have now, which we have a lot more then you would think, and...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Should New Zealand increase there refugee quota?

iJackiep
defyingcynism

New Zealand's refugee quota is 750, and with the problems with Europe, this needs to change. The New Zealand government is saying that there country doesn't need t let more refuge's in because they all ready help with the problem. But there is over 200,000 refuge's in Europe needing asylum. That's why I believe New Zealand should ingress there quota...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 8 Hours Ago

Resolved: Donald Trump will be a better President than Hillary Clinton.

Dpowell
sidewinder

Round 1: AcceptanceRound 2: Arguments Round 3: Rebuttals and conclusionsRules : no trolling no wikipedia no rude comments about either political party or candidates breaking of any of the these rules will result in an immediate forfeit of the debate I'm sorry if my rules seem harsh, but I'd like a nice clean debate. ...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 8 Hours Ago

The Pitbull Dog Breed Should Be Banned in the US

allieo66
BALLISLIFE501

Round 1 is just acceptance....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Resolved: The United States Federal Government ought to pay reparations to African Americans

krayracker

Resolved: The United States Federal Government ought to pay reparations to African AmericansThis debate is impossible to accept. Please comment you want to debate.Hope I can get a nice debate; I am Pro.RULES:1. No trolling2. No profanity3. No forfeiting (it means you concede)4. Follow format (could lose co...

Challenge Period
30 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

legoat james would be a better president than hillary clinton

Shrektheboss
Tough

hitlery clinton can't even satisfy her old man how is she going to satisfy a whole country? I don't even know why I'm comparing her to hitler, hitler can at least satisfy his women....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 15 Hours Ago

if illegal immigration causes job loss, so does free trade

dairygirl4u2c

edit: i'm lookin to debate someone who thinks illegal immigration steals jobs but they are for free tradeall to often people, usually conservatives, are against illegal immigration because they "steal" jobs. yet, these same people are for free trade. in either case, someone other than an american has the job. in each case, any arguement you'd use for free trade could be used for illegal immigration.i...

Challenge Period
6 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Alex is smarter than Andrew

Shrektheboss
gokuFNAF2

Alex is smarter than Andrew cuz hes the best. Andrew sucks balls...

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 10 Hours Ago

"Under God" should be removed from the Pledge of allegiance.

kasmic
Romanii

"Under God" should be removed from the Pledge of allegiance. Text of the pledge: "I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible,...

Debating Period
50 Comments
Updated 16 Hours Ago

Resolved: On ballance, Kansas Gov. Sam Brownback has done more good than harm.

lannan13

This debate is impossible to accept. If you accept without permission then you forfeit all 7 points to me. If you wish to accept then please leave a comment.RulesFirst Round is terms and definitions by Pro and acceptance by Con.Second Round is for Opening arguments, NO rebuttals.Third Round is for Rebuttals.Forth Round is for Rebuttals and conclusion.No semantics, the definitions provided are the ones to be used.No trolling.

Challenge Period
5 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago