Politics Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Resolved: Israel should have been made in Florida rather than the Middle East

imabench
Jingle_Bombs

I will argue that Israel, the Jewish nation located in the one part of the Middle East that doesn't have any oil, should have instead been put in Florida, where the entire US state would just become the new Jewish nation. Con will argue against this, and may argue that Israel should exist where it is today, or that it should exist somewhere else that ISNT florida. I dont care, go crazy 4 rounds, 3000 characters, first round acceptance only...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Avengers vs X-Men

Mags2
Valkrin

In this debate, i am pro, meaning the Avengers are better than X-men. The con will try to prove that X-Men is better than The Avengers. first round will be acceptance!...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 10 Hours Ago

The Second World War was NOT Germany's fault

gemmahartley
JustAnAtheist

For clarification, I will be arguing that WWII was NOT Germany's fault, and my opponent will argue that it was. 1) No racism or hatred towards any country mentioned. 2) Keep it clean no swearing or insults. 3) For the first round please accept, with any other rules you see fit. Rounds 2 and 3 will be for our main points plus any rebuttal, and finally round 4 will be for conclusion. Voters please be honest and unbiased. Good luck to all. Please feel free to comment, I'd love to hear every...

Debating Period
6 Comments
Updated 13 Hours Ago

Air strikes on ISIS are a waste of time

gemmahartley
gomergcc

First off I would like to state that in no way do I credit what ISIS or any other linked terrorist group are doing, personally I think it's disgusting, I am just here to argue the air strikes. I will be arguing that air strikes on ISIS in Iraq ect. are a waste of time. Let's keep it clean, good luck to you all....

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Should victims of gun violence be able to sue gun manufacturers?

funnycn
Tuckzer

Pro-Gun manufacturers should be sued by victims of gun violence or the families of the victims. Con-Gun manufacturers should NOT be sued by victims of gun violence or the families of the victims. Rules. First round is acceptance. Break this rule and you forfeit all points to con. BoP is shared. The bible is a limited source. If you use the bible, use another source to back it up. If you break this rule, your claim in the argument is false. The topic is about whether or not vict...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 14 Hours Ago

Freedom of Speech Should Include the Right to Voice Opinions Which Could Cause Unlawful Action

IEnglishman
TheSpoonyRealist

General debate on free speech laws in most countries....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Same sex couples have the right to get married.

SitaraMusica
billgreatss

Same sex couples have the right to get married. It is wrong for religious people to force religion on people. Some religious people are gay or bisexual. Gays have the same right to happiness as straight people. Congress shall make no law respecting the establishment of religion or prohibiting the free excercise thereof....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 9 Hours Ago

Should the U.S. Intervene With Genocide In the Middle East?

nwehrspan12
TheSpoonyRealist

Hey guys, So for school I had to upload this essay about my topic which happened to be, should the U.S. intervene with genocide in the middle east so this is my argument. Enjoy. Genocide In The Middle East 1938-1945 Nazi Germany implemented its state-sponsored program of killing six-million Jewish men, women and children, who according to Hitler, were an inferior race. This is an extreme example of genocide in the 20th century during World War 2, but genocide is definitely still around t...

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

should the united states get involved with iran? if so, should we bomb them?

tyaralizlopez
vjb

the government should definitely STAY OUT of all of this chaos. its a cycle. when one country decides to intervene they other gets defensive. this is where all the threats occur. which will lead to extremely poor choices (I.E. sending troops and planning to use "nuclear force") . poor choices will lead to more conflict. even more conflict will lead to action, action will lead to war, war will lead to death. I don't think certain people will be O.K. with this....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 15 Hours Ago

Gay Marriage

Youleftmetobleed
Hrvoje

I believe that gay marriage should be legalized because, even though it challenges traditional ideas, it does not affect anyone but the people who are getting married. Therefore it is no one elses business who gets married to who...

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago