Politics Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Welfare recipients should be forced to have drug tests

DeltaOhio
ManofFewWords

Anyone who receives a welfare check should be required to take a drug test before receiving money....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 52 Minutes Ago

Korea's sunken ferry captain must be put into death penalty

Debater-0122
Jifpop09

First round is the acceptance round....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

The Supreme Court rightly decided that Section 4 of the Voting Rights Act violated the Constitution

2muchswag4lyfe

As Justice Black of South Carolina stated, the VRA "distorts our constitutional structure of government," and treats states as "provinces." The way the government runs in America is based on general freedom. The federal government can choose how the nation is run, but the states have their own power of choice that the federal government cannot control. My partner and I strongly affirm the resolution- Resolved: The Supreme Court rightly decided that Section 4 of the Voting Rights Act violated...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 9 Hours Ago

Britian is a christian culture

lucasd_j
my_little_shadowfax

I will argue that Britain is a Christian country. Firstly church has always had an intertwining link with state in Britain ever since the edict of Milan. Britain was largely dominated by Christianity 100's of years before the angles and Saxons had arrived and invaded before there was an England. Church attendance figures in the 60's were at 50-60 % I will admit that is a 10% decline from ww1 however it was pretty consistent and far from insignificant, those who called themselves Christian was ar...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 7 Hours Ago

Patriarchy and Barack Obama are the same thing.

KingDebater
9spaceking

I just realised this while I was peeing in the shower, because that's where my cognitive abilities are at their peak. Once this idea popped into my head, I thought it was obvious. Feminazis blame everything on the patriarchy, and republican whackos blame everything on Barack Obama. It seems logical that only one thing could be responsible for everything, so there you go - Barack Obama and patriarchy are the same thing.I also think that this will be a brilliant opportunity to cut...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 11 Hours Ago

There is no good reason for the death penalty to be banned .

SebUK
Braun234

The title speaks for itself ....

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 12 Hours Ago

Should we have better security and less privacy?

jquinn
Autumnella

I have a debate due for school and I need peoples arguments and opinions please....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 16 Hours Ago

Is security more important than privacy?

jquinn
rwhitcher

I have a debate due for school soon and I need the opinions of other people....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 17 Hours Ago

Is Obama is a failure?

Rightwing15
Autumnella

"One day we will realize that the Barack Obama presidency was the biggest fraud ever perpetrated on the American people"~Clint Eastwood. I personally agree with this statement from an iconic American actor and filmmaker, President Obama has done few things he promised, and then he has made excuses for his actions. In his original electoral speeches he promised to get the number of jobs up dramatically. His presidency has proved that not only has the job market decreased gradually but it has cost...

Voting Period
5 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Allowing the World's Strongest superpowers to control the world will strengthen it.

tpmassive
A341

With all the economic failures that are dogging the world ( especially in Africa), it would prove fruitful to allow the world's strongest superpowers eg. USA and Britain to control the world's resources. Observing how effectively these countries have used their own resources, one may insinuate that these countries are able to maximize the use of other countries' reserves as well....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 11 Hours Ago