Politics Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Mcdonalds is yummy in my tummy

noobdebatr123

I will be arguing that Mcdonald's IS NOT yummy in my tummy and I want to ban Mcdonalds. Pro will do the opposite, and argue that Mcdonald's IS yummy in my tummy.~~~Reason 1:It is UNHEALTHY!...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 8 Hours Ago

Male Privilege Doesn't Exist.

AKMath

Con may start....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 14 Hours Ago

There Is No Gender Pay Gap

AKMath
noobdebatr123

Con may start....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 14 Hours Ago

Democracy Is An Evil System

AKMath
GammaRay

Con may start. Please prove to me, that democracy is a good and un-evil political system....

Debating Period
6 Comments
Updated 9 Hours Ago

Should Animals have rights?

ArianaSmith02
AKMath

Emotions of fear, anger and happiness are common for humans. But what most people don"t understand is that, it"s also common for animals. Some people cherish dogs, cats, birds, common farm animals, etc. The rights that animals should be entitled are the basic ones we have. The types of laws that would keep them from harm. You see the news, kids put fireworks into dogs mouths and set it off. Grown adults burn and beat their animals. It gets gruesome, domesticated animals are starved and live in t...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 11 Hours Ago

F*ck Democracy!

AKMath
factandevidence1234

Heres to a good debate. Con may start....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Global Warming

AKMath
NYStateofMined

Here's to a good debate....

Debating Period
8 Comments
Updated 19 Hours Ago

Mandatory Summer Camps for Jews & Indians

icebeartheawesome
ABoleman

Okay. I believe that there should be mandatory summer camps for Jews and Indians. In those mandatory summer camps, they will do strenuous labor each and every day. The Jews will be sent to work in gold mines and sewage systems, and the Indians will be sent to the underground coal mines. The gold, of course, will be used for the KKK and Nazis. I'm pro, and you have 3 rounds, 3 days to prepare your counter-argument, and a max of 8000 characters. Let's begin!...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

F*ck Democracy!

AKMath
BertrandsTeapot

Here's to a good debate....

Debating Period
8 Comments
Updated 19 Hours Ago

DebateIsland.com - Leading Debate Platform VS Debate.org?

TrumpSupporter
noobdebatr123

Debateisland.com (https://www.debateisland.com...........................) is a leading online Debate platform which has 4 Debating formats including Casual Debating, "Persuade Me" Debating, Formalish Debating, and Formal Debating. 1) Large Civil Community 2) Tournaments 3) Mobile-Friendly and Responsive Modern Design 4) Artifical Intelligence (Debra AI) functionality 5) 4 Debating Formats 6) Spam Filter (No spam) 7) Actively developed - constantly releasing new updates...

Voting Period
2 Comments
Updated 8 Hours Ago