Politics Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

The western world is corrupt.

SnowyOxygen
Jackie_Hi

Hello! I haven't debated in a year, so consider me a bit rusty.My statement is as follows: The western world as we know it is corrupt and run by corporate companies for the benefit of the rich and to the detriment of the majority of the world population.Notable definitions:The Western World: Countries generally considered developped countries. This includes countries such as the USA, UK, Ca...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Is it possible to be a non-corruptible power user in a society?

Comeatmebruh666

I don't believe that it is possible to be a non-corruptible power wielder in a society with any interaction(s) between the people of the society and the ruler....

Challenge Period
2 Comments
Updated 18 Hours Ago

Should communism be given another chance?...

Educated_Person
usawinseverytime

Communism is seen as an evil, selfish way of controlling a nation. Most democratic or republican nations think this because of what the leaders of communist nations have done. Stalin did what he did because that was his temperament, not because his nation was communist. The faults of communist nations are because of the temperament of the people at that time and because of corrupt leaders. This is an open vote. I have an enthusiasm for debating and chose this topic partially because I agree...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 9 Hours Ago

Joseph Stalin was a more ruthless dictator than Adolf Hitler

SomeGuyWhoIsCool
FrostyCold

First of all, whoever my opponent is, I would like to thank them for accepting this debate. In this debate, I will be the Opposition (Con) side, whilst my opponent will accept to be the Proposition (Pro) side of this debate. To whom it may concern, please take a look at the structure of this debate.StructureRound I: Acceptance of this debate....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

The Brazilian impeachment is a coup

Yankee_Mapper

Round 1: accepting debate only Please no trolling...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

We need to pass a constitutional amendment to strip corporate entities of their legal personhood

friendlyCat
dsjpk5

The U.S. Constitution was written with human beings in mind. At the time of its creation, in fact, corporations were widely reviled. But a century later they were a commonplace business institution, and a century after that they"ve become our invisible government. This was accomplished over decades, through incremental changes to the law grounded in the extremely harmful fiction that corporations are people rather than legal entities created for our convenience in doing business together....

Voting Period
1 Comments
Updated 25 Minutes Ago

Resolved: A ban should be placed on Muslim immigrants.

warren42

Full text of resolution: The USFG should enact a complete ban of Muslim immigrants.Structure: Round 1: Acceptance Round 2: Constructive (No rebuttals) Round 3: Rebuttals Round 4: Closing ArgumentsDefinitions:USFG- United States Federal Governmentshould- compelled to do something as it is the best path of actioncomplete ban- no new immigrants can enter the countryMuslim- An individual who identifies as a follower of the...

Challenge Period
48 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Immigrants should not be allowed to Europe

MiscoSRB
Silly_Billy

Immigrants should not be allowed to Europe and this is why. They are only staying in 1st world country and now have better life then me in country that I lived 15 years now. And they are raping natives,setting off explosions and killing civilians. So why don't men that are old enough fight for theirs country while kids stay in other 3rd world muslim countries?...

Voting Period
5 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Kosovo is Serbia

MiscoSRB
Timewalker

Kosovo is Serbia and that is just true....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

What's your opinion on boycotting American Idiot?

Xonic
CuriousFear

Should the American be boycott?...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago