Politics Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Is genocide necessary in certain situations?

Memorzum
backwardseden

I think it's absolutely necessary sometimes, let's imagine an evolved Third Reich, with similar morals to them. The only difference is that they are incredibly loyal, and are near impossible to sway to another side. These people will not except diplomacy and will keep commiting horrible crimes until you put their entire country or race or whatever to death....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago

The option to abort should be the mother's choice

Verita
blamonkey

For the resolution "The option to abort should be the mother's choice" I will be arguing the Neg position (against). In the first round, both participants will begin with Constructing Arguments Since challenger will be taking the Affirmative position, they will start the first round and will include: 1) Thesis statement and its relevance 2) Definition of terms 3) Present at least 3 constructing arguments, each with a reason and sited evidence to support it 4) Summary First Neg Con respo...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 9 Hours Ago

Is the LGBTQ community okay?

Unicornlady
sboss18

This is basically a debate for the LGBTQ community acceptance which I am for in this debate. The rounds will be: 1. Acceptance 2. Argument 3. Rebuttal...

Debating Period
7 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Is the LGBTQ community wrong?

Unicornlady
Arganger

Debating Period
11 Comments
Updated 19 Hours Ago

GOP Health Care Plan

PassionatelyDispassionate
Congressionaldebater22

I'd like to debate the merits of the latest version of the Senate GOP health care plan, and whether it is better than Obamacare. I will make the affirmative case....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

Should Donald Trump's Wall Be Built?

StevenG123
ILikePie5

This debate will be preformed in the following format. 1. Acceptance 2. Debate 3. Rebuttal Please state your sources. Thank You and Good Luck....

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

The European Union Good or Bad?

Zeothazi
goldman

Here is why I believe the European Union is better together first let's have a look at the member states (excluding the UK) Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and Sweden. This comprises a majority of the continent. The EEA is kind of like a semi-EU status where Norway Iceland and...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago

The American Defense budget is excessive

nivac817
Moelogy

I have already posted this debate a few weeks ago, but i wanted to do it again. I would ask that the person i debated last time please not accept out of respect, simply because i think it'd be more fun to debate someone new. Hello, I am a Sailor in the USN, and a proud patriot of the United States. One of the most common debates about the American government is our very large defense budget, of hundreds of billions of dollars, which is larger than the next several countries combined. While of...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Thomas Jefferson should have freed his slaves

elizhall
Currahee150

From the Enlightenment to his death, Thomas Jefferson was a strong anti-slavery advocate. His ideals stretched towards a more united America. His ideals moved towards a less segregated country. His hopes were unrealistic. Jefferson, being submerged in his strong morals of a harmonious future, hoped that all men should be equal. That all men should be free. That all men should live in a utopia. But utopias don"t exist as we all know. Utopias are unrealistic and utopias are bias, as one man...

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 5 Days Ago

Mexican American Border Wall

BrettBoelkens
RoccoLopardo

I believe that the Mexican-American Border Wall, also known as merely, the wall would be demonstrably inefficient at it's intended purpose, for according to Pew Research Center, roughly half of all illegal immigrants came to the United States legally via the usage of Visas and Border Crossing Cards. The problem of the wall as proposed by President Donald J. Trump could easily be circumvented by anyone who really set their mind to it. Of course, as we saw from the former escape of El Chapo, Hispa...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 4 Days Ago