Politics Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

The United States Federal Government ought to begin the process to impeach Donald Trump

jonathonave
pojonroyo

The United States Federal Government ought to begin the process to impeach Donald Trump Resolutional Analysis: "Ought" implies morality https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ought Ought is defined by Merriam Webster as a "moral obligation." Thus my burden in this round is to show that the United States Federal Government has a moral obligation to begin an impeachment process. Resolutional Analysis: USFG is the actor The resolution says that "The United States Federal Government oug...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

Are taxes theft?

MrMosin
JimmyDeanSausageLover

I believe that taxes, unless agreed to without duress by all parties involved, are theft by definition....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 7 Hours Ago

Israel

Arimfexendrapuse
roborule

I am heavily pro Israel, and want to be debate any issues about Israel....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 14 Hours Ago

Modern Feminist movement

Trumpman99
Iacov

I think that the modern feminist movement is a waste of time and just an excuse for people that are sore losers and just want attention. The people that claim they are "feminist" are mostly people who are fat and lazy and want to blame that on somebody else. Istead they can go and do something productive....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 18 Hours Ago

legalized prostitution

thepoliticalduckling
aja.holmgren

The legalization of prostitution mirrors the legalization of many other things in America that would otherwise still be done regardless of its legality. During the era of prohibition, bootleggers still sold alcohol and gang related crime became more and more prominent. With prostitution people still sell themselves but in many cases it is in an unsafe and unregistered way....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 31 Minutes Ago

should of trump lost?

coolnEssisawsome52
roborule

On June 16, 2015, Trump announced his candidacy for President of the United States at Trump Tower in New York City. In the speech, Trump drew attention to domestic issues such as illegal immigration, off shoring of American jobs, the U.S. national debt, and Islamic terrorism, which all remained large themes during the campaign. He also announced his campaign slogan, "Make America Great Again".[412].https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump#2016_presidential campaign my awn ser no...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Milo Yiannopoulos is not an advocate of pedophilia

lua
GiantPanda

In Milo's current "scandal," the media is accusing him of supporting pedophilia.I will be defending Milo, demonstrating that he is not an advocate of pedophilia. My opponent will be supporting the claim that he is an advocate of pedophilia....

Debating Period
6 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Gun Control

Andrew-Cheng
CelsoMoskowitz

Gun control is the right way to go. I will let the opposition start. Post your argument below....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 10 Hours Ago

Legalization Of Marijuana

Andrew-Cheng
TheMarketLibertarian

Being a naive person, I heard about the legalization of marijuana and was horrified. It seemed simple at first glance. Why legalize something that does such terrible things to your body? It seemed dangerous, addictive, and can wreck havoc on society. I laughed at the people who wanted to legalize it, thinking of them as addicts. But I was wrong, and I"m very sorry for having such prejudice. Then I researched a bit. Legalizing it was right all along. Here"s why: Weed is addictive....

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 8 Hours Ago

Gay Marriage: Legality

FactualTrolling
usawinseverytime

If and when you accept, please use proper grammar and spelling in the English language; I find it rather annoying to decipher misspelled words and incorrectly arranged sentences. Throughout history - from ancient Rome to present day - there have been homosexual couples everywhere. The rulers of the Roman civilization understood that love is love, either between a man and a woman or any combination, and had little - if any - restrictions on homosexual relations or citizens. Why is it that,...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago