Politics Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

The First Amendment should be fixed (It is broken)

BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
Crazy456Rhino

The con will argue that the first amendment should not be fixed and is the way it should be. Waiting for a con Free speech should be limited and religion should be removed from the first amendment and all of society because there was a video warning that liberals would do protests called "Impeachment Protests" on July 2nd Religion should be removed because here is the truth: (1) Jesus Christ is not real, he never existed (2) Children are being killed for not conforming to their beliefs...

Debating Period
13 Comments
Updated 5 Hours Ago

Bicameral vs. Unicameral legislatures

Vesush

Pro argues for Bicameral and Con argues for Unicameral legislatures....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 15 Hours Ago

Trannies are ruining society, many are mentally unstable

Masterful
Fatuous

-I will be arguing that trannies are ruining society and many are insane, while you will be arguing that they are of stable and normal mind and are good for society.- Be respectful and let's delve into this interesting topic. 2 rounds...

Debating Period
8 Comments
Updated 18 Hours Ago

May/June Beginners Debate Tournament: Voting should be mandatory

Nuevo
Deonatus

Greetings to one and all! Finally, it's time for the May Beginners Debate Tournament Finals Match-Up. I am Nuevo and I will be arguing for the resolution. We are all aware of the fact that It is kind of an upset to see that this is the first and last debate of the tourney due to continuing failure in communication, but I assure you that this will be a great debate between me and Deonatus. And, this will not be the last you'll hear our names. With that being all said, let me advance the rules...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Legalization of Marijuana for Recreational Use

SuperAwesomeMusician
TheCiderOfIsaiah

I firmly believe that marijuana should not be legalized for recreational use. It is not good for the body or for society. Legalizing it for recreational use would greatly endanger communities, and I feel that the idea of legalizing it is foolish....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Should Voting be Compulsory?

TheDebatingKnight
ArtBuggy

In countries such as Australia, voting is compulsory and anyone who doesn't vote is punished by the Law. I will be arguing against voting being compulsory for a number of factors and it will be my opposition's job to explain why they think that voting should be compulsory. The format for the debate will be like this: 1. Basic Statements 2. Main Arguments 3. Rebuttals of the Main Arguments...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

the are nazis innocent

nichoals
Debater12345678910

the nazis did nothing wrong it was europes fualt omggggggg...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

America is the greatest nation that currently exists

MakeDebatingGreatAgain
Abatable

I will be arguing that America is the greatest nation currently in existence. I will be defining "greatness" by these terms: prosperity, quality of life, individual freedom, economic diversity, technology, military power, international relations (allies, the UN, etc), government stability, and rate of advancement. First round is acceptance ONLY. Happy debating....

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

The Nazis were not Conservative

Emilrose
TheUnexaminedLife

Regards!TheUnexaminedLife will be taking to this debate, good luck to him. Normal rules apply: first round acceptance, second opening arguments, third rebuttals and fourth closing arguments. 10,000, characters, select winner voting system, BoP is on me. To clarify, I am arguing that the Nazis were *not* Conservative <...

Debating Period
10 Comments
Updated 9 Hours Ago

ante la actitud de Trump "momento de ponerse a temblar o aprovechar la oportunidad?

canelito

El se"or Donald Trump no esta haciendo algo il"cito sino al contrario el esta viendo por su familia la naci"n norte americana. Los mexicanos debemos de aprovechar la oportunidad de independizarnos de esa naci"n que nos reprime y no nos deja crecer y as" nosotros nos impulsaremos a ser uno de los pa"ses mas desarrollados del mundo....

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Days Ago