Politics Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Islamic State is good.

Thelord444
18Karl

First of all:I do not accept main sources as proof, when you prove something it must be in pics or videos only and not links from BBC, CNN, etc..., i will also do the same and will prove myself in pics to make it fair.Now time to get this going.I am sick and tired of the lies and the tons of bullsh*t that has been going on it for days by people who don't even know what IS probably is these days, i will be clearing its name today of the many false...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

Drugs Should Stay Illegal

MrMakie
Conservative101

Drugs are bad....... M'kay. First round is acceptance....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Should Guns be banned in the U.S.

FreedomJosh
KV

I will be arguing to defend mine and others rights to bear arms whoever accepts this challenge will be arguing as to why they think it should be illegal for U.S. citizens other than military and law enforcement to have firearms...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 15 Hours Ago

Should US citizens be allowed full gun privileges?

freedomisnotfree
BoggyDag

I believe that all US citizens have the right to bear arms, as long as precautions are taken and mandatory legal paperwork is filed. First round is for accepting this debate....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 9 Hours Ago

Parliament should be a voluntary role instead of politicians being paid

Jackmurdo
David.Cameron

I personally believe that politicians should not be paid for their work or at the very least they should be paid far less for their work because when you pay someone a 6-figure salary then you run the risk of enticing the wrong people into parliament. I feel that if parliament was voluntary then the 'wrong' people ie the money seekers would be taken out of the equation. Therefore leaving the genuine people that want to do good for the country that they live in....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Official Tier Tournament Upper Tier Finale - Targeted Killing

TN05
Zaradi

PrefaceThis is the final round of the Upper Tier of the Official Tier Tournament, run by bsh1; the debate is between myself and Zaradi, who I would like to thank for the opportunity to debate.Resolution/BOPThe full resolution for this debate is "Targeted killing is a morally permissible foreign policy tool". Burden of proof is shared.Debate structure1) The first round is for accepta...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Are Republicans the future of America

otello
Adam2isback

The Republicans stand for small government, low taxation and hyper militarism. Those 3 attributes do not make for good governmenatal policies that will benefit the nation. With the change in demographics changing and 2020 census the Republican Party will become marginalized The Republicans stand for small government, low taxation and hyper militarism. Those 3 attributes do not make for good governmenatal policies that will benefit the nation. With the change in demographics changing and 2020...

Voting Period
14 Comments
Updated 21 Hours Ago

America should be concerned with ISIS

AbandonedSpring
TheBassBros

First round is acceptance...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 16 Hours Ago

On balance a ban on firearms would not be that effective in the US

Mikal
AlexanderOc

Standard Debate Rules No new arguments in the last round. First round is for acceptance, no semantics. effective - successful in producing a desired or intended result. This is a debate about whether a ban on firearms would actually be successful in drastically reducing the amount of deaths that occur from robberies, gunfights, gangs, and other such avenues. I am defending the resolution which is that banning guns on balance would not have the desired result of drastically reducing...

Debating Period
9 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

People should have the right for assisted suicide

Fereska
Ariesx

I believe that people have the right to take the easy way out when they have a terminal disease. If there isnt a tested cure that is known to help them get back on their feet then they should have the option to end their own life through assisted suicide. This will help them end their life without pain, which they had to deal with a lot throughout their life due to the disease. First Round Acceptance. Looking forward to the debate! Oh and please dont bring religion into this debate,...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago