Politics Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Hillary Clinton cannot be the next president

JordanBelfort

While it is true that Donald Trump is not the best candidate for president, Hillary Clinton simply is the worst candidate. 1) Email Scandal Now regardless if you believe the email is cause for indictment, you must still acknowledge the facts. On her private, unprotected server, Clinton had 110 dangerous emails potentially destructive to the United States, internal or external. 8 of these 110 were marked as "Top Secret." This means she should not have had them, but her authority was barely a...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 19 Minutes Ago

Gun control

thedebater99

Gun control.. Come on! It doesn't work! As you can see in Chicago and D.C. As well as in Japan. It is the 2nd amendment right and it shall not be infringed upon. We, Americans, need an equalizer. Something to guarantee our safety. Against potential government tyranny and criminals. As the unfortunate victims in the Orlando night club stated, "We wish we had guns!" And don't bring up the argument that criminals bring guns from other states to Chicago and D.C. Why do you think they go to those are...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

The U.S. Government Should Increase Funding to Their Military

WKOJ

Hi, there debaters!This debate is for me to try and persuade you all that the USFG should create a larger expenditure for the American military. My opponent can do whatever they wish in Round 2 and 3, except new arguments on 3.I. American Interests Are Currently SufferingThe United States has suffered a series of budget cuts to the American military (http://www.wsj.com/articles/how-obama-shrank-the-military-1438551147) and due to...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

The Christian Church Should be Funded by the USFG

evanjfarrar
WKOJ

Hello everyone! This debate will consider the merits of the USFG funding the Christian church. My opponent is a newly established DDO user whose first debate is on this topic, and I narrowly missed the opportunity to accept his challenge.Full Resolution: The USFG should fund/subsidize the Christian church.FormatR1: Acceptance/Opening Arguments by P...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Barack Obama is an Islamic mole

brontoraptor
Desiigner

Barack Obama, the current U.S. President, is an Islamic mole. Mole meaning espionage artist, spy, etc. ...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 8 Hours Ago

The United States Ought to Ban Firearms

Hayd
tajshar2k

Resolution: "The United States ought to ban firearms for citizens" This will be a rematch of this debate [http://www.debate.org/debates/Gun-bans-would-not-be-very-effective-in-the-U.S.A/3/] "Ban" means to officially prohibit. The first round is acceptance, no new arguments in the final round. Tajshar2k is an awesome guy, this ought to be a good debate. Peace and Love...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 9 Hours Ago

John Kasich Should Have Been the GOP Nominee

TheConservativeSocialist
Chase226

Billionaire real estate mogul Donald Trump officially became the Republican party presidential nominee at the Republican National Committee Convention in Cleveland. I will be arguing the the nomination should have gone to Ohio governor and former presidential candidate, John Kasich. ROUND 1 - ACCEPTANCE ONLY ROUND 2 - ARGUMENTS ROUND 3 - REBUTTALS ROUND 4 - REBUTTALS AND CLOSING STATEMENTS Good luck!...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 58 Minutes Ago

Akalistan

ASG

I intend to impose the state of Akalistan/Eastern Philosophy in Europe and the USA. Western Philosophy and Christian ideals are challenged.I find the governments of the West do not believe in Justice and Equality of 'Rights'. I oppose -1. Mercy and/or Pardon for criminals.2. Tyranny of a non-secular state and its Church.3. Equal rights and compensation for those who do not work.4. Aggression as official governm...

Challenge Period
3 Comments
Updated 12 Hours Ago

Resolved: The USFG should significantly arm the Kurds.

lannan13

This debate is impossible to accept. If you wish to accept then please apply in the comments section or you may also feel free to PM me. If you accept this debate without my aproval then it shall result in the automatic forfeiture of this debate by Pro. RulesFirst Round is Rules and definitions by Con, Opening arguments by Pro.Second round is Con's Opening Arguments and Pro's rebuttals. Third round is for Con's Rebuttals, and Pro's fi...

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 13 Hours Ago

Donald Trump's child rape case allegations are credible.

Stupidape
BartMarlows

This is not about whether or not Trump is guilty. This is about whether the allegations against trump warrant further investigation or not. Are these allegations credible? I for one say they are.Sources.1. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lisa-bloom/why-the-new-child-rape-ca_b_10619944.html...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 6 Hours Ago