Politics Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Trump being president is better than Hillary being president

KingofTheSkullServants
Castaway

Trump being president is better than Hillary being president. For starters, Hillary wanted a "no-fly zone." Which means war. So, she wanted a no-fly zone on Syria and Russia. In reaction to this, a lot of people disagree with this, including Trump. In fact, because of this, Hillary made Trump sound reasonable. Also, the whole "I'm going to build a wall and kick out all Mexicans," thing is bs....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 56 Seconds Ago

The US Constitution Should Be a Living Document

SolonKR
ShabShoral

R1 is for acceptance only; no new arguments in the last round. Other than that, everything (excluding blatantly anti-debate practices like Google Doc links to avoid the character limit) is fair game.Definitions"Should" implies moral desirability.A "living constitution" is one that " . . . changes over time, and adapts to new circumstances, without being formally amended" (1). Generally, this interpretation is opposed to originalism, which state...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 14 Hours Ago

Israel should not be our ally.

Nationalsocialist1488
Jimolopolas

Israel should not be our ally. I am willing to debate on this topic....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 17 Hours Ago

The direct extermination of 6 million Jews was a myth.

Nationalsocialist1488
Capitalistslave

I am willing to debate this topic. Please provide facts to support your position....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 52 Minutes Ago

The White Race is superior to the Black Race.

Nationalsocialist1488
Kove_Ducote

I am willing to debate on this topic....

Voting Period
3 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

It isn't America's fault that the Middle Easy is destabilized.

LulzCAtz
joshuar1996

I don't believe that it is the United States fault that the Middle East is destabilized....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Should Trump sell/give his business to his children before taking office?

ptosis
toocoolblue

If vote Pro = Yes he should sell/give business to his children before taking office If vote Con = No, he shouldn't have to sell/give business to his children before taking office. My position is Pro, he should sell/give business to his children before taking office for the following 2 reasons: (1) The Emoluments Clause appears in Article I, Section 9 of the Constitution. It bars any "person holding any office of profit or trust under" the United States from accepting any present, Emolumen...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Resolved: Universities in the US ought not restrict any constitutionally protected speech

rzentmayer

I am a student participating in Lincoln-Douglas debate and would like to bring my resolution here in order to better my case. I'd like to structure this like a common LD debate in which morality is of the utmost value and more important than other factors such has practicality or efficiency. To write an LD cases values, definitions, value criterion, and moral frameworks are used. If you need clarification for the format of this debate I'd be happy to respond in the comments. Remember, this is ju...

Challenge Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Should People be Punished for Burning the American Flag?

Kannon
313233qwe123

Donald Trump (our future president) is trying to pass the law: People should be punished for burning the American flag. Although I did not support Mr. Trump in the election I thought that this would be a great law to pass....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

AOW Debate (Shattered World, Game II)

Name1
Strategery

This is a war debate. I was playing another one, but the other person forfeited and the system never updates so I created this one. I will be playing again as the People's Republic of Southern China. These are the rules: 1. If you take this debate, tell the name of your country, and tell the numbers of your armed forces for things like vehicles (aircraft, ships, tanks, armored cars), men, missiles, and hackers (Yes, certain countries have the ability to do cyberwarfare). You can not play a...

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago