Politics Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Restricting people's 2nd Amendment Right will reduce American violence

acortez1
KJVPrewrather

I am against gun control here in America. A lot of leftists have argued that restricting guns in the country will reduce violence, and that it is purely "common sense". So, can you argue why is it that promoting gun control positively affects and therefore reduces American violence?...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 12 Hours Ago

Third Wave Feminism Isn't Needed

jarleon
Flannery

First wave feminism primarily focused on allowing women to vote, which was a necessary issue to solve Second wave feminism allowed women to wear/say what they want, as well as work as what they want, advocated against domestic violence, and influenced the legalization of gay marriage. All of these things I agree were necessary Nowadays that women have equal rights, there is no need for feminism anymore...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 11 Hours Ago

The movie Black Panther promotes racial equality

OrangeTortoise
Ulixen

Claim- The movie promotes racism towards white people, and makes them seem ignorant. Con can go first....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Who should be the next president of the united states

haywire4fun
icebeartheawesome

* Pro is Democrat Con is Republican* I'm going to just say my hope for the next POTUS is Joe Kennedy a member of the famous Kennedy family and is JFK's Grand Nephew....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 18 Hours Ago

All drugs should be legalised, change my mind.

TheoEkman
frankfurter50

I believe that all drugs should be legalised, whether it is dangerous or not, is irrelevantI challenge anyone to change my mind.The only downside I see with the legalisation of drugs is that there might be <1% of more drug addicts....

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 38 Minutes Ago

Are all US Presidents somehow related to each other?

HoraTerroristen

Yes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDTYVw85Vdg...

Challenge Period
4 Comments
Updated 20 Hours Ago

Should trump be president??

chaseman
minipaulq

Trump is racist, that's why he should not be president. Along with him being a 3-year-old in an old man's body, who should have been aborted the second he was conceived....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 21 Hours Ago

Killing Prostitutes is not a "murder"; it is social cleansing activism.

RapeKill
barnettcaleb1

Most people, and you highly likely too, dislike prostitutes. Prostitutes are viewed as some creatures on the utterly low level of society where they engage in a filthy, dirty activity every single night just to earn the money. Most people do not like to interact with them or admitting having interacted with them, for sex. You would much likely never even think of recommending to any female around you, no matter how terrible her financial struggle may be. At the same time, you would hardly likely...

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 4 Hours Ago

Trump's Removal from the JCPOA (Iran Deal)

luckyobserver

Hello all! This is my first debate in a while on my brand new account. I decided that since the last time I even partook in a debate at CentristX, my views have changed and my opinions have become more developed, requiring a fresh start here on Debate.org.I'm looking for someone to debate about the pulling out of the JCPOA by President Trump just a few weeks ago. This debate is (or should) be impossible to accept. To accept the PRO side of the debate, pl...

Challenge Period
5 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

Gun control is unconstitutional

TigerThePredator
ConserativeDemocrat

The second amendment very clearly states "the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." By implementing gun control, we are infringing the rights to bear arms, and therefore, we are implementing an unconstitutional law. Con can go first....

Debating Period
5 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago