Politics Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Transgenders Should Use Public Facilities According to Their Biological Sex

KZC
Lexus

R1: Acceptance R2: Arguments R3: Rebuttals R4: Compromise (give feedback, insights, and solution) This is a debate that is intended to communicate different ideas. No hate language. This is only my second time debating so I am not a professional debater who writes at least a page of arguments....

Debating Period
3 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Abortion Should be Illegal in the U.S.

KZC

R1: Acceptance R2: Arguments R3: Rebuttals This is a debate that is intended to communicate different ideas. No hate language. This is only my third time debating so I am not a professional debater who writes at least a page of arguments....

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Should burning or otherwise desecrating a flag be illegal?

Khaz

Title says it all. I'm looking to discuss this topic with anyone who believes that burning of flags (specifically the American flag, since I am an American) should be illegal. Feel free to share reasoning, caveats, and even potential punishments for your position. Thanks in advance, and I look forward to this discussion. ...

Challenge Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

Should the government be able to restrict public information?

sahil1224

No the government should not be able to restrict public information....

Challenge Period
1 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Is violence ever the answer to anything?

SirSocrates
bearski

Thank you in advance for accepting this debate. Please no trolling. Be respectful: no profanity or anything of the sort. Round 1: Acceptance (no arguments) Round 2: Arguments (no rebuttals) Round 3: Arguments & Rebuttals Round 4: Rebuttals & Conclusion...

Debating Period
4 Comments
Updated 3 Hours Ago

Stateless society

roark555
TheDonaldIsDaddy

I will be arguing for the proposition that a stateless society is beneficial and good, and con will be arguing against. Con will use round one for opening statements, i will have mine to start round 2, the second half of round 2 to 4 is for rebuttals and additional arguments, and round 5 is for conclusions. Best of luck to con....

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

The US should abolish capital punishment

tejretics
blamonkey

This debate is about the following resolution:Resolved: The United States should abolish all capital punishment used by the state and federal governments.Clarifications about the resolution follow --1. The actor in this resolution is "the United States," which refers to the passing of a law by the legislative and executive branches of government.2. The term "should" designates that this is a debate of policy, as opposed to a d...

Debating Period
14 Comments
Updated 2 Hours Ago

should justice get emotional to decide someething

Gursahej
cptnind

I think that justice should get emotional because all things can not be decided by law...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 8 Hours Ago

Barack Obama is a Muslim

brontoraptor
theseus23

I will be arguing that Barack Obama, the current U.S. President is a Muslim.1st round: acceptanceAll other rounds: anything goes ...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 23 Hours Ago

Abortions should be illegal

Flametiger200
H501

I'll be arguing that abortions should be illegal, and that the only exception should be if the woman and/ or the child is in very critical condition....

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago