Politics Debates

Sort By:
Showing: 1 - 10

Why do so many say Israel doesn"t need to be a Jewish State

Isaac2019

Please give arguments supporting why this is when Anti Jewish hate is on the rise and a fundamental human right says all cultures are entitled to a safe place to practice their way of life. There are 50 or so Islamic countries loads of Christian ones and no Jewish one anywhere except Israel! I"m 100% pro Israel but I do see the Palestinians need a separate place to practice their Islam as they want!...

Challenge Period
0 Comments
Updated 18 Hours Ago

Resolved: The United States Federal Government shall solve poverty.

hwp460
deathtrap

As the aff, you may propose any plan to solve poverty in the United States. I will try to say that your plan will fail for any amount of reasons. I might also argue your plan is not within the bounds of the topic. For example, if your plan was to solve poverty in India, then you wouldn't be following the topic....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 7 Hours Ago

Would Monarchy be able to function in the modern would today without the creation of Tyranny?

TheLibertarianMonarchist
johnvictor

In today's Republic based and democratic world it is hard to imagine anything like monarchies in 20th century Europe as being able to happen. From our government to our schools we are told about the evils and negatives of Monarchy and it's horrible en devours. I'm here to argue for the creation and existence of a "Selective" Monarchy where the ruler of a nation is decided by nationwide IQ, Personality, Psychosis, and aptitude tests and who's powers are only limited by a Strict Constructionist co...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 14 Hours Ago

Should there be gun control

ItzJuanOfficial
madlibs

Gun control should not be a thing in this country (The United States Of America). our found father has a vision for this country and we should do there vision because they are the ones who has fought the wars and declared Independence from great Britain so gun control should've not be a subject politicians talk about....

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

BDS movement

Isaac2019
ItzJuanOfficial

BDS is just an Anti Semitic Group who wants to destroy Israel and replace it with another Muslim dictatorship. How long will it be before the world wakes up to this reality?...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

CNN is not fake news

Buckwheat6105
SteelPelican

Since the 2016 election, a lot of people on the right assert CNN is fake news. CNN has never been proven to publish fake news. If you do not agree with my position, let"s discuss!...

Voting Period
0 Comments
Updated 9 Hours Ago

Gun Control for Semi-Automatic Rifles

JTWEST
TheLibertarianMonarchist

Very original topic, I know. I wish to bring up the point that weapons, like most other tools, are built to serve a purpose and make tasks easier to perform. Firearms are built specifically to kill, injure, or otherwise incapacitate a target, be that for hunting, warfighting, or self-defense. Specific guns serve as specialized tools for specialized purposes: handguns for self defense, rifles and shotguns for hunting, and all can be used in warfare as weapons against enemy combatants. By that...

Debating Period
1 Comments
Updated 1 Day Ago

By definition, in 2018 there have indeed been 18 school shootings in the us

Buckwheat6105
JTWEST

This has been a hot topic since the school shooting in Florida last week. A few days after the shooting, an article was published that claimed there have been 18 school shootings this year. I agree: there has been 18 school shootings this year. The article has received critical reviews; with many pundits claiming the number is much lower, anywhere from 2-8. If you disagree, please let me know the number of school shootings that have occurred and explain why the remainder do not meet the defin...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 1 Hour Ago

Law suit for unpaid bet

andrea.trevisiol
NKJVPrewrather

There is a situation where a person bet against another one $100. The reason was that if they took the highway on the way back home, the other person would've given him $100. At this point, the way back home was the highway so the losing person should've given the other one $100 being that he lost. This didn't happen, because it was debated that the other person didn't remember him that they entered the highway so he forgot and it is not fair for him to pay $100. What do you think?...

Debating Period
0 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago

Gun Rights & Control

CyanicLupus
NKJVPrewrather

Given the long history of horrific shoot outs and accidents, it's been long since known that people have more than shown that guns shouldn't be an easy thing to obtain. I wouldn't go as far as eliminating them in their entirety, but I would definitely say that it should be much harder to obtain and no where should it be allowed to sell without check ups. I don't mean background checks and old psychological evaluations, but rather go through a fresh psyche evaluation before purchasing. Background...

Debating Period
2 Comments
Updated 2 Days Ago