Mulberryew07
TheDebatingKnight

population control

Mulberryew07 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

Mulberryew07

Pro

Human population control is the practice of artificially altering the rate of growth of a human population. Historically human population control has been implemented with the goal of increasing the rate of population growth.
My idea of population control is to fix growth though education. you teach the dangers to our kids about over populating. if you have to many one animal in the wild it clasps. even thow I wont be alive in 200 years I know someone will and ever mistake we make will hurt them down the line. and growth until claps isn't a good idea. but if the situation got bad enough guess who would be forced to step in (like china) the government because the people cant be responsible. I have seen many people have more kids then just two every extra child after two kids is population growth.

2) 272,690,813 July 1, 1999
303,824,640 is the current population
the population looks like its growing to me
3) supply is resources and demand is a person. you can never have more persons then supply are one day it wont work

I ask u how is the current way right??
if I'm wrong improve my logic
Birth rate:
U.S. population: 307,212,123 (July 2009 est.)
14.18 births/1,000 population (2008 est.)
Death rate: 8.27 deaths/1,000 population (2008 est
so please stop being wrong and admit its growing.

world population: 6,790,062,216 (July 2009 est
Birth rate: 20.18 births/1,000 population (2008 est.)
Death rate: 8.23 deaths/1,000 population (2008 est.)
TheDebatingKnight

Con

I have got limited time, so it will have to be fairly short.

I believe that the population isn't out of control and it's just because we are wasting resources that people argue about it.
I do agree with you, population is always growing but taking away peoples right to have children is a step too far.
Many religions believe you should have many children and taking that away from the is ike taking the bible away from a Christian.
Sorry this is so short but I only had seven minutes to post this.