sudip123
Evan_Of_Hearts

pregnancy sex

sudip123

Pro

Do you think sex during pregnancy could harm your baby? If your changing mood and changing body permits you, then it is always safe.
Evan_Of_Hearts

Con

I would like to point out that my competitor has negated her statement of "Do you think sex during pregnancy could harm your baby?" with " If your changing mood and changing body permits you, then it is always safe."

Pro is right, but at the same time providing me with an invalid argument.

Voters please take notice.
sudip123

Pro

I haven't negated my statement. It is the condition applicable for sex during pregnancy. As the mood factor is a big factor. My primary point is it does not harm your baby.
Evan_Of_Hearts

Con

"Do you think sex during pregnancy could harm your baby? If your changing mood and changing body permits you, then it is always safe"

Pro's opening argument only restricts those with the certain criteria of their changing mood and changing body permitting them to engage in sexual intercourse while pregnant. However, there may be other women whose changing mood or body permits them. And the statement of "If your changing mood and changing body permits you, then it is always safe"
I would like to focus on the words "always safe." Nothing is guaranteed, and the use of the word "always" is generalizing a specific argument, making it invalid.
sudip123

Pro

sudip123 forfeited this round.
Evan_Of_Hearts

Con

Evan_Of_Hearts forfeited this round.
Posted by lannan13 1 year ago
lannan13
Well then.