josealways123
tanu

primary education is important for children.

josealways123

josealways123

Pro

In this debate i would like to say about the benefits of primary education.Some people around us may think that children do not need primary education.They may believe that primary education is simply waste of money and it brings no benefit to children.But the true fact is that a child could not develop without primary education.The children should be taught the base of the studies and this only happens within primary school and with primary education.So for children to know about the base of studies primary education is important and it should be therefore promoted in schools.
tanu

Con

yes I agree with the statement
bcoz basics are necessary in every field and primary class studies plays the role of 1st step in the field of education..
josealways123

Pro

You are the con in this debate.That is, you should go against the primary education.Here i am the con and i am the one who should support this primary education in schools.As i have said earlier primary education is the base of studies for every children.A child cannot be a man unless he studies.This is an effect of primary education.This primary education has a significant role in building up a well literate person.It is a necessity that every child should be literated and hence be promoted into primary education not only for the child but it can be sometimes useful for the entre community.Another importance is that when a child studies in primary schools he or she develops an interest in studying.If the children are not going to primary schools they would not be willing to go to school and study.Thus from all these reasons it is evident that primary education is important.So i hope that con will be back with some defects of these primary education...............................
tanu

Con

tanu forfeited this round.
josealways123

Pro

So my con has forfeited his second round.So this is my last round of this debate.So in this round i would like to conclude up my points about the benefits of primary education.From all the points i have said above one fact is clear that primary education is important for children to grow and develop themselves.So primary education should be promoted in schools and the children should develop a desire to go to these schools and also the parents should urge their children to go to these primary educational institutions.It may help the child to grow faster mentally.Here i am showing some of the other benefits............

http://education.reallusion.com...

So i hope my con understood about the benefits and importance.Here my con has also not provided any disadvantages of this primary education.Since this is my last round i would like to thank my con for accepting this debate (since you have not argued with me).I think everyone should be in the pro side.

THANK YOU
tanu

Con

tanu forfeited this round.
Posted by Claritas 3 years ago
Claritas
So" both Con and Pro agree on that primary education is important for children..?
Vote Placed by Matt_L 3 years ago
Matt_L
josealways123tanuTied
Reasons for voting decision: It seems that con didn't fully understand this debate..
Vote Placed by RoyLatham 3 years ago
RoyLatham
josealways123tanuTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con agreed with the resolution then forfeited, giving Pro the clear win. Pro had one source, better than none. Pro's having no space after sentences makes his arguments difficult to read.