nikkitaylor
DEMOSHENES

private school better than public school

nikkitaylor

Pro

I have to debate private vs public school for my english class. I wanted some more thoughts on this topic. I'm pro private school for my class and I wanted some practice debating. Feel free to leave comments on your thoughts thanks again!
First of all Private school is non government funded. Your child education can depend on political winds and shortfalls. Private schools don't receive tax revenues so they don't have to follow the same sorts of rules that govern public schools. it's also proven in a 2008 study that was conducted for 25 years that private schools outperform public school education.
DEMOSHENES

Con

I went to private school myself and i could give you some reasonable accounts for why private school is not the best. First of all, in private school I noticed there was more bullying more selfishness and believe it or not people judge people faster than you can blink. Also private school limits most of your knowledge, for example, in 7th grade you must take pre-algebra while in public school you have a choice of doing math7(pre algebra) or if you are intelligent you can take high school classes. Another reason public school is better is because not only are private school teachers stricter but they are a lot meaner! I am hoping to continue our arguments and i hope this helps you in English!
nikkitaylor

Pro

nikkitaylor forfeited this round.
DEMOSHENES

Con

DEMOSHENES forfeited this round.
nikkitaylor

Pro

nikkitaylor forfeited this round.
DEMOSHENES

Con

DEMOSHENES forfeited this round.