Gulzhik
Mindless

private schools are better than public schools

Gulzhik

Pro

I Think that private school is better than publc one because it gives more education and teachers teach with a special attention to each Child. I know it according to my personal expierence.
Mindless

Con

Challenge accepted.

Pray, what is 'more education'?

Also, with all due respect, if private schools are 'better'....than why is your grammar as well as your spelling not up to par? Surely, if you are arguing for your point, the very fact that your opening statement is a poor effort proves otherwise?
Gulzhik

Pro

Firstly I'm not native English speaker. Secondly, I studied in a private school only five years of primary education and then I had to go to public school because that school was closed. I can say that I didn't like a public school where I studied because of some reasons: teachers did not pay much attention to children that's why many of them did not do homework.
while in a private school teachers were demanding and I strictly fulfilled all tasks assigned to me.secondly if we did not understand something teachers explained us again with a great initiative. I don't know about you but I'm from Kazakhstan.and while I studied in private school we deeply studied English since first grade every day of week even on sunday.being children we watched tales and different films in English to improve our listening skills. when I entered in public school they were just starting to learn English and only twice a week.I was not interested in repeating what I have already learned and that's why I did not improve my English.discipline in class was terrible, chidren make noise and I always heard bad words that I had not heard before.Teachers explained topics without any interest that's why I wasn't interested to learn too.also teachers instead of helping constantly humiliated by saying that we are so stupid.
Mindless

Con

Mindless forfeited this round.
Gulzhik

Pro

In addition there are many reasons why private schools are better than public ones. Firsly improved education system because besides school subjects teachers can give additional materials to improve critical thinking, range of vision and so on. Almost all classes are equipped with the latest technology(personal computer for each schoolchild, internet)which helps to learn materials much deeper and faster.
Mindless

Con

Mindless forfeited this round.
Posted by Ragnar 4 years ago
Ragnar
I could argue this from a few sides, but in what way is better to be defined? ... Also are we dealing in absolutes, or median ranges?
Posted by rjacobson 4 years ago
rjacobson
Is the debate:
If I have enough money it would be better to go to a private school?
or
There should only be private schools, because they are better.

I am assuming we are talking K-12.