vi_spex
sillydebater

proof god is not real

sillydebater

vi_spex

Pro

anything that is created or constructed is a machine, and life is nature, the human body is nature
sillydebater

Con

Pro has named two categories of things that exist: machines and nature. Pro has not proven that god is not machine or nature. Pro has not proven that god does not exist.
vi_spex

Pro

god is a creator, nature is not created, life is nature.. or nature is not a machine
sillydebater

Con

Pro states god is a creator, but has not stated how being a creator prevents god from being nature or machine.

Pro states nature is not created, but has not stated how not being created prevents god from being nature.

Pro states life is nature, but has not stated how life being nature prevents god from being nature.

Pro states nature is not machine, but has not state how nature not being machine prevents god from being machine.

My original point stands. Pro has not proven that god is not real.
vi_spex

Pro

surely god didnt create himself.. cmon now

you can get to arguing now.. my proposition stands as true and undefeated until you demonstrate how you didnt fail miserably

you dont have a point..

sillydebater

Con

Pro argues that god did not create god. That is not proof that god is not real.

Pro has identified nature as real.
Pro has said nature is not created.
Pro has not proven that god is not nature.
If god is nature, then god is not created, so there is no need for god to create god.

Pro has not proven god is not real.

The debate topic is "proof god is not real". Burden of Proof is on Pro to prove that god is not real. I succeed if I show that Pro has not done this. I have shown that Pro has not proven that god is not real. I have not failed.
Posted by vi_spex 4 months ago
vi_spex
the claims are real
Posted by Quadrunner 4 months ago
Quadrunner
I feel like I could destroy Pro in this debate. Con, if you lose, give yourself a nice slap in the face for me. The topic is so loaded in your favor.
Posted by canis 4 months ago
canis
Eliminate what you think a god is..If any thougth of any god has disapered...You got nothing..
Posted by xvyz 4 months ago
xvyz
Pro may actually be on to something for once
Vote Placed by skipsaweirdo 4 months ago
skipsaweirdo
vi_spexsillydebaterTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pros continued with assertions that had no basis in logic or no support for them as being anything but blathering. Pro is a blatherskite whose words and thoughts were nothing more than amphiboly. I think pro misunderstands how to be eristic and that was his motivation not sincere discourse. Cons rebuttals were an excellent example of exhibiting eutaxy. He responded to pros assertions and they were stultified.