proof of god
Debate Rounds (5)
The problem lies in mankind's unwillingness to accept the evidence , suppressing the truth they turn to the absurd, the ridiculous, what is worse they are guilty of self lies, claiming to be wise they become fools, in that they have the intellect and wherewithal to know the absurdity of their claims, by reason of common knowledge, yet they play the fool.
You cannot debate God as you have demonstrated an inability to remain coherent in debate form, however we shall attempt to debate. Know that by obligation of Ezekiel 3:18, I warn you of the consequence of your unwillingness to repent and as such are destined to eternal punishment. That having been said, we begin.
God exists and is given superior evidence by scientific literature dating back to Sciences beginning.
1. Science demonstrates an inability to create a living, breathing animal, by any method claim to date.
2. Petri dish organisms is as far as Science has been able to achieve, bacteria, nothing alive and living in the world breathing air, by any hypothesis or theory to date.
3. Science can only create life through the natural schemes of God, ovum, fertilization by male, infant, adult!
4. Reproduction is only possible by production of ovum from adult species and can be obtained no other way.
5. Logic suggest, implies and confirms that it is impossible for life to have come to earth as Science has theorized as it must have been started from adult animals who unequivocally had to be existent first for reproduction to begin.
6. This suggest, implies and confirms that someone MUST (emphasis) have placed adult creatures including man upon the earth for Life to have BEGUN REPRODUCTION (emphasis), as there is no other way in the natural order of things for this to have occurred spontaneously.
7. Of all explanations known to man only the Biblical account contains the PLAUSIBLE (emphasis) explanation, by way of reason.
a. Genesis account specifies animals all types and kinds created and commanded to multiply,- this answers the need for adult creatures to produce ovum for reproduction.
b. Plants of every type and kind were created with special emphasis on producing its own seed for reproduction- this answers the question of requiring seed to reproduce plants
c. States creation of Man and Woman- which answers the crucial requirement for ovum and fertilization requirements for reproduction.
In short it is the only intelligent, Logical way. How God did it is not the question, as science has not a clue to explain it, but THAT SCIENCE (emphasis) cannot duplicate it by any means from scratch, lends significant credence to a source vastly superior to our own!
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever is left, no matter how improbable MUST (emphasis) be the truth!"
That having been said, this requires no man to accept what is logical or reasonable. Man has deluded himself for a long time.
As to evidence from science. I challenge anyone believing scientific literature to produce a single living, breathing walking animal, created by the myriad of theories suggested, implied, or claimed by science. No drawings .... real proof, a real photograph, showing sequence from creation to joining the land of the living. Film video is also acceptable provided it culminates in a living animal.
You won't find it cause it does not exist. Go here and you'll see atheist avoid providing anything but reports, no real proofs:
Without exception NONE (emphasis) of the debate contenders could provide a single REAL proof, just trickery, manipulation, paper reports without real evidence outside petri dishes and under microscopes NOTHING (emphasis) they merely proved to the world that they are not interested in truth. And yes each of them is warned of need to repent or face eternal punishment. That of course is their choice.
Whats funny is that they behave as if we Believers get some kind of reward for saving their skin? Go figure!
9 If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.
you just rise from your grave buddy
Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture comes from the prophet's own interpretation.
2 Timothy 3:16
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for instruction, for conviction, for correction, and for training in righteousness,
2 Peter 3:3
First of all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires.
"The secret things belong to the LORD our God, but the things revealed belong to us and to our sons forever, that we may observe all the words of this law.
She heeded no voice, She accepted no instruction. She did not trust in the LORD, She did not draw near to her God.
For everything that was written in the past was written for our instruction, so that through endurance and the encouragement of the Scriptures, we might have hope.
2 Peter 1:21
For no prophecy was ever brought about through human initiative, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.
And I can testify to these truth, Know that these words are not for you though! As I am instructed to:
"Don't waste what is holy on people who are unholy. Don't throw your pearls to pigs! They will trample the pearls, then turn and attack you.
But for the sake of those who diligently search it is given.
Does God exists ..... Yes. How do you know he does? because Man exists?
How Many Species? A Study Says 8.7 Million
not all inclusive but enough for our venture.
8.7 Million species of animal life. BUT only ONE that is sentient to Human standard.
Full Definition of sentient
1 : responsive to or conscious of sense impressions
2 : aware
3 : finely sensitive in perception or feeling
4.4 Differences Between Human Life and Animal Life
1. The human brain possesses qualities that have no parallel in the animal world. One consequence is man"s explicit mental capabilities.
2. Man possesses the faculty of speech, and his creative communication by means of his vocal system is completely different from those of animals. He has the unique ability to pay attention to various matters at will; he has an inconceivably wide range of interests and observation, because it is possible to consider spatially and temporally remote objects; he is able to make abstractions and to use his system of signs for meta-lingual purposes.
3.Only man is fully bipedal; he can walk upright because of the special structure of the spine. Thus, our hands are not required for locomotion and are available for other purposes.
4.Only man is able to express emotions (e.g., joy, sadness, hope, laughter, shyness). Some animals seem to have similar abilities, but they cannot be compared with human emotions.
The Bible clearly distinguishes between man and beast:
On the sixth day, Adam was created "in the image of God" and quite apart from the land animals through a clearly distinguished separate act of creation. The Hebrew word bara (create) is used three times in Genesis 1:27 to emphasize this act of creation.
2.Only man received the breath of God. In this way, he was given a spirit (Eccles. 12:7; 1 Thess. 5:23) so that he transcends the world of the animals.
3.Only when Adam was created, did God "use his hands": "The Lord God formed [Hebrew yatsar] the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life" (Gen. 2:7). In the Old Testament, the Hebrew word yatsar is used to describe the actions of a potter who skillfully and imaginatively forms his vessels. In the same way, God used earthly matter for Adam"s physical parts.
4.Only man can actually communicate with God. Only he possesses the gift of speech and of prayer by means of which he can express all his thoughts before his Creator. Man was created to be near and close to God. He is dependent on communion with God.
5.Only man has a free will and possesses the faculty of creative thought. According to Psalm 8:5, man was made "a little lower than the heavenly beings." Human beings possess gifts such as freely developing personalities, inventiveness, and the capacity for cultural development (writing, music, historical awareness).
6.Even the difference in flesh is mentioned in the Bible: "All flesh is not the same: Men have one kind of flesh, animals have another, birds another and fish another" (1 Cor. 15:39). This finding has consequences for molecular biology: Proteins comprise the major part of the body. The human body contains approximately fifty thousand different kinds of proteins, each fulfilling its own specific functions. They have different amino acid sequences. All organisms have certain amino acids in the same positions in the polypeptide chain, and they serve to establish and preserve the characteristic functions of the specific protein. In contrast to this precise positioning, there are other positions where the amino acids clearly differ from one kind to the other.
7.It is said only about man that he was not only created "by God," but also "for Him" (Col. 1:16). This high purpose is only ascribed to man. Animals are also creatures of God, but they did not receive the calling to become children of God (John 1:12).
8.In contrast to the animals, man is an eternal being; this means that his existence never ends, even after the death of the body (Luke 16:19"31). An imperishable body will be raised from the perishable one (1 Cor. 15:42).
Okay so what do we know from a scientific prospective? of 8.7 Million species ONLY Humans Have:
1.A unique DNA pattern by construct!
2. Man can emote, speak, teach, create, problem solve at an intelligence level unreachable by any other species. food, lodging, driving, flying, computing etc..
3. Man walks on two legs throughout the whole of life using hands for creation, manipulation, communication, speech, writing, drawing etc...
4. Man has a spirit which enables mans self awareness to surroundings, environmental changes, awareness to illnesses able to seek assistance as needed, Is fearful of impending death, understands dangers on a much high level than animals.
5. Only man KNOWS that He exists, and IS a fully conscious living breathing being and knows he has a soul ..... (that part of you that is AWARE of you!)
On average, in terms of DNA sequence all humans are 99.5% similar to any other human
While the genetic difference between individual humans today is minuscule " about 0.1%, on average
Although scientists have long recognised that, despite physical differences, all human populations are genetically similar, the new work concludes that populations from different parts of the world share even more genetic similarities than previously assumed.
All humans are 99.9 per cent identical and, of that tiny 0.1 per cent difference,
No votes have been placed for this debate.
You are not eligible to vote on this debate
This debate has been configured to only allow voters who meet the requirements set by the debaters. This debate either has an Elo score requirement or is to be voted on by a select panel of judges.