skylashells14
Stefy

prostitution

Stefy

skylashells14

Con

ok first of all if u listen to a song called fight the silence by for today and you watch the video it will tell u almost everything that is wrong with it yeah you may make 32 billion dollars but is it seriously worth selling your body for its called get a real and good paying job not sell your body 12 year old girls are out there doing that wen they could just get a summer job selling your body is not the answer its wrong and stupid would u liked to be forced to have sex 20 to 48 times a day?
Stefy

Pro

First of all the majority of 12 year old ar any age child prostitute is there involuntarily. Non voluntary prostitution would still be illegal. Also legal prostitution would only be legal for 18 and older. No minors. if it were legal it could be better regulated so as not to spread as much disease and make it safer so the women involved arent managed by dangerous pimps. We could add a law that persay says that it is illegal to be involved in prostitution if you have an STD. then we could just go after those people. Prostitution could be one off the check boxes when you go for a physical snd if the doctor sees it they can make you get regular tests.
Also nobody said that you should sell your body for sex. Its a terrible idea actually. but it shouldnt be illegal or criminalized. Many women in prostitution actually have people to support and prostitution is a last option. I would want to help them find a better option but if thats what they go with im notnfoing to fine them or arrest them and put their family in an even worse position.
Probably the most imprtant reason it should be legalized is that it lets customers get rid of sexual urges. These actually has been shown to correlate with lower rates of sexual assault and rape. I would rather have legal prositution in my town then women getting raped.
http://www.washingtonpost.com...
Also, it is your body and you do what you want with it. Nobody can tell you any different.
skylashells14

Con

skylashells14 forfeited this round.
Stefy

Pro

My opponents have forfeited my last few debates...:(
skylashells14

Con

skylashells14 forfeited this round.
Stefy

Pro

Didnt you challenge me? Why you dont answer?
skylashells14

Con

skylashells14 forfeited this round.
Stefy

Pro

I miss you :(
skylashells14

Con

skylashells14 forfeited this round.
Stefy

Pro

all righty then.
Vote Placed by Zarroette 1 year ago
Zarroette
skylashells14StefyTied
Reasons for voting decision: ff