therightman432
ProandConInvestigator

ps4 is better than xbox one

ProandConInvestigator
Started: 3/30/2015 Category: Games

therightman432

Pro

ps4 is so much better than xbox one as it peak power is 1.84 tflops and xobox only have 1.23 tflops
ProandConInvestigator

Con

First of all this debate is false as this is opinonated also the fact that both have fan bases and that they have the equally amount of same perspectives some Xbox one and Ps4 can use.
therightman432

Pro

xbox cost more and my mum sid they do the same thing as she works at target and she told me that so it is true
ProandConInvestigator

Con

You just realized you justified my thought they do the same thing.
therightman432

Pro

For me the main reason that I bought the Sony PS4 instead of the Microsoft Xbox One, remains simply the fact that I dont like Microsoft. I still see it as a money grubbing company that squeezes its consumers. Think back about all ideas about the Xbox Ones at launch (permanent online requirement, no second hand games etc). It was only the fact that Sony chose otherwise that Microsoft was forces to change its ridiculous policies. Even Xbox one owners have to thank Sony for that.
I also prefer the PS4 controller above the Xbox controller, altough that is something personal. The higher resolution is an extra bonus for me. But not a game changer. A 900p upscale looks nearly as good as native 1080p.
When it came to exclusives Xbox One held the lead for some time. But since the launch of Bloodborne (and the update improvements in Driveclub) I think the PS4 is catching up right now. Bloodborne is a very strong title. And Driveclub is after all updates not yet as good as Forza, but coming close to it.

I do agree that their are still to less real next gen titles. And that even now, the real nextgen age hasnt even started. What is thanks to dull game developers. I hope Witcher 3 will deliver its promises and will really show nextgen capabilities.

I was always a PC gamer by the way. But unfortunately the optimalisations of PC games by game developers became so bad, that it isnt really worth the extra investment anymore. Many PC games are full of bugs and framedrops. And requirements are ridiculous. Some games still run on Xbox 360 prehistoric hardware, but require state of the art PC's. Really ridiculous.
So I choose to go for the PS4 instead of a new PC rig. I still own a gaming notebook for citybuilders, strategy games and shooters (I prefer mouse and keyboard for shooters). But for racing games and RPGs I now go for PS4 titles.
But of course my experiences as PC gamer also created my negative opinion about Microsoft thanks to Windows policies etc.
ProandConInvestigator

Con

Again you are guessing and cannot states pure facts sure you can have some sort of opinion but honestly I love sony but this s
time they toon it too far also resolution never matters as long as it is HD it is fine its not like you can see every pix
Vote Placed by deathwish188 1 year ago
deathwish188
therightman432ProandConInvestigatorTied
Reasons for voting decision: I believe Xbox one is better, also since I have one
Vote Placed by Dishoungh 1 year ago
Dishoungh
therightman432ProandConInvestigatorTied
Reasons for voting decision: This debate sucks.