Wildphysicist728
seahawksfan101

public colleges and universities in the United States ought to not restrict any constitutionally pro

Wildphysicist728 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

Wildphysicist728

Con

Here's how the debate will run.

Round 1- Intro

Round 2- Aff/Neg Constructive

Round 3- Rebuttal

Round 4- Closing statement

I wish my opponent best of luck! I hope we will learn from this debate, not just the debaters but all who sees it. Good luck! I hope we will have a good time.
seahawksfan101

Pro

In America we have freedom of speech. Public Colleges are funded and run by the government. Hence, the public colleges must listen to the government. Freedom of speech is what makes America... America. Without the freedom of speech, America would be a dictatorship. We are trying to protect our rights as a democracy and public colleges have to respect that.
Thank you
Posted by jonathonave 1 year ago
jonathonave
You're resolution has cut off. Please fix so that the resolution can be considered and understood by potential debaters.