vi_spex
GDNE

racism=to believe that i am better then others

GDNE

vi_spex

Pro

to end all racism=i freely choose to accept that everyone is equal, 1 is 1
GDNE

Con

There are more ways to consider people lesser than you other than race. i.e. Homophobia, sexism, nationalism, etc.

To end racism is equal to all people freely accepting that no matter what race someone is, it doesn't mean they are unequal than the ones of other races.
vi_spex

Pro

CONsider, where as belief is the result that others are less valuable then you, which proves my case

ending racism, is simply not judging each other, accept all as it is=non judgemental
GDNE

Con

But RACism only has to do with your race.
It doesn't have to do with your sexuality, sex, age, IQ, size of waistline, nationality, etc.

There are more ways to prejudice people other than their race, so to end racism doesn't mean for everybody to think everyone is equal, it just means that everybody agrees that your race doesn't matter as long as you're a person. Ending racism will NOT end homophobia, sexism, or agism.
vi_spex

Pro

the only RACE is in your mind, the human species is 1

and there is always competition in a race

I didn't say end religion, just racism, religious folks can accept this to no matter what a god book says
GDNE

Con

I understand your whole "Human Race is One" point, but typically, when talking about race, we mean hispanic, white, black, or asian. (Sorry if I missed any.) When someone is racist, they are against one of the previously listed, not against all human beings.

You say there's always competition in a race. Please explain. When you said that, I though of track races. :P.

I never said anything about religion, so I don't know what you're talking about.
vi_spex

Pro

the race is in your mind, it is nothing, there is no human race beyond what you believe, and belief is false

I know I am human, therefore I know the human species, because some one is black does not make them an animal neither does it make them a machine

the thing is, without the perception that you are better, racism can not exist, like without negative thoughts and ideas about others war can not exist, so war is negative thoughts and ideas about others

the word race is not about humans, except if they race, and there must be a competitor, for any race to be going on

ISM=religion
religion=to rely on

racism is religion, as belief is theism and theism is religion.

but one can believe in god and have a view that others have their gods is perfect and they are equal, maybe ?
maybe religion cant exist without racism O.o
GDNE

Con

You say there's always competition in a race, please explain. When you said that, I though of track races. :P.

vi_spex

Pro

one can be a racist about singers if one is bad at singing or if one think one self is better
GDNE

Con

A singer is not a race. One may discriminate against bad singers, but that does not mean that that act of discrimination is racism.
Posted by vi_spex 2 years ago
vi_spex
others are a reflection of me, I am one is true, I am me, and natural is necessity
Posted by vi_spex 2 years ago
vi_spex
judgment is mental, know is physical
Posted by vi_spex 2 years ago
vi_spex
equal on any level imaginable, where as if you are with me you do not have to judge if I am taller then you, as you would know or not, me not being information and all

others are a reflection of me, I am me
Posted by Atmas 2 years ago
Atmas
He likely means on an average basis, in which case, there's no credible biological difference between the races beyond the superficial. Individually, the culture of the races vary enough that it can appear other races are better suited towards various things. Like Asians are smarter, white people dominate in war, blacks are good at sports, etc.
Posted by Wylted 2 years ago
Wylted
I'd like to know what you mean by equal.
Vote Placed by BLAHthedebator 2 years ago
BLAHthedebator
vi_spexGDNETied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro is fully refuted.