lefillegal
Rational_Thinker9119

rap battle

lefillegal

lefillegal

Pro

Just wanna test my combatant skills lyrically. Don't care what the topic is but both parties must incorperate a line from the oppositions rap. After the voters decide ill return for either a rematch or more challengers. In the event of a tie I forfiet and will hand victory to my challenger. With that said round 1 can be used to accept and/or start off the battle.
Rational_Thinker9119

Con

Kick it off.
lefillegal

Pro

Okay ill kick it off like trash on my porch\aim my canonballs as I blast at your fort\break your barriers like a train off course\there is no recourse I killed every resource\I stand like a debate waitin for your retort\to fall back and retreat is your only resort\you's a rational thinker what u scared of me for?\ I'm the Doc. Frankenstien u are simply Igor\ignore those facts and get found by the seashore\you incomplete and you wishin' you could be more\but I can change you into the hero that you wasn't b4\then knock your a** sideways like the hulk did to thee thor\just know I kick butts like my first name seymour\he or...any mc that think that they're my equal\there is only GOD then there's lef illegal!\
Rational_Thinker9119

Con

Your rhymes are just garbage and you need to listen
That trash on your porch? I'll have you sleeping in it.
You wouldn't be good before, now, or in a past life
Your rhymes suck as much as your girl did last night
You could pray for forgiveness and ask Christ
Everything you belive in is wrong, oh ya that that's right
The only way you could get get close to a girl is if you stakin' em
You are awkward, You're scared to even talk to them
I will break your spine, it's sour like tasting lime
I'll take your dime because you as ugly as Frankenstien
My opponent is funny becaue he actually believes in God and sh*t kid
But his beliefs are fraudulent and his deity is non existent
It's clear now that he aint got a pot to piss in
I'm above you, so high it's like the cost of livin'

lefillegal

Pro

You say that I am akward and scared to talk to them\I say you're a gay coward scared to talk to men\no I'm never here to offend\in fact I need your help they say I have no gay friends!\so please come out the closet or wherever you do the do\oh! I don't discrmihate your boyfriend can come too/'cause the only thing fraudulent is hiding what y'all do/ I wont bring up suckin dick, you might want mine too\look up the word homo, how come I find you?/ is it because u have no GOD to answer?\or the fact u signed on as one of rupauls dancers\ maybe 'cause you all on my nuts like prostate cancer?\ I guess its just you being you and that's my final answer!/don't make me beat the leotard off of u fairy prancer/and put my foot up ur a** right along with them dildos and a hairy hamster\ I'm a chancellor you are just a student in my class\and like everything else in life you've failed to pass\
Rational_Thinker9119

Con

Rational_Thinker9119 forfeited this round.
Posted by lefillegal 4 years ago
lefillegal
@bohemoth haven't won the crown yet but I'm all about a tournament. Not sure how to go about doing it but all are welcome to be involved.
Posted by DebateBehemoth 4 years ago
DebateBehemoth
I might be the future challenger that will tak the crown you shoul start a rap tournament
Vote Placed by frozen_eclipse 4 years ago
frozen_eclipse
lefillegalRational_Thinker9119Tied
Reasons for voting decision: wow....that last rebuttal did it for me...pretty good.